Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Final Fantasy VIII : Return of the Sorceress ❯ Tyranis Leonhart ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
FINAL FANTASY VIII : RETURN OF THE SORCERESS !
===============================================================
H i , this is MY story , however I do not caliam to own any of the SQUARESOFT characters, FF8 belongs to SQUARESOFT .

Please R&R :>
=============================================================== Chapter 1. Tyranis Leonhart .

It's now eighteen years the defeat of the sorceress Ultimicia at the hands of the six heros who saved the world. Since then Squall and the Rinoa got married and work as instructers at Balamb garden. They have one child a boy, Tyranis, he's now seventeen and a student at the garden.

It's dawn at the seaside town of Balamb, the summer breese is blowing through the curtains of a certain boy's room. Disturbing this tranquility, a vioce from downstairs :

Rinoa : Tyranis ! You'd better get ready, your field exam at the " fire caveren " is today, Uncle Zell will be your support !!

Tyranis slipt out of bed and put on his propper balamb school uniform ( which he despised so much ). This was it, the day that decided if he could participate in the final SeeD exam and become a SeeD like his dad. Tyranis dreamed of being a SeeD : traveling the world, going on adventures, finding magic and G.Fs.

The thought of G.Fs suddenly sprang into Tyranis' head. He bounded down the stairs and went through into the kitchen. His dad was sitting at the table feading Angelo Rinoa's infamous "breakfast surprise" under the table.Tyranis walked over to the table :

Tyranis : Dad, do have any of your old G.Fs left ? I know you let them go after you bet the sorceress, but, it did n't seem like you to not keep one, just in case.

Tyranis look at his dad with big suspicous eyes, Squall just smiled :

Squall : Hmmm.......well you were right, I kept just one of the G.Fs, Shiva, I guess you can have her, but remember, because your a new guardian she'll go back down to level 1 again!

Tyranis : Sure !

Squall passed him a clear blue orb that glowed in his hand, it the then sank into Tyranis' hand.

Squall : Great, now about today's exam ........

Tyranis : Yeah I know, the misson is to capture the low level G.F, Ifrit...

Squall raised his head .

Tyranis : It's weakned by ice , so I'll use my bizzard spells junctioned to attack, I'll be fine !

Squall : Good, now take this it will help you in battles to come.

Squall handed him his Lionheart gunblade :

Tyranis : Wow, this is so cool !!!

Tyranis put in it's shieth and slung it over his shoulder :

Squall : Now remember, you've got me for magical arts at period 6!

Rinoa popped her head through the door :

Rinoa : And me for history period 7, were studying the sorceresses!

Tyranis : Bye mom,bye dad !

He bardged out the door :

Squall : ( Weird , why would Ifrit return to the cavern and why is Tyranis going to have MY old G.F ? ).

When he was running down the street he spotted Mr. Dincht ( Zell People ! ), his combat instructer ( not to mention dad's friend ).

Zell : Remenber Tyranis, after registration come straight to the main entrence, I'll be waiting for you !

Tyranis : O.K Mr. Dincht !!

He kept on running rethinking his lesson ; " junction blizzard ", " focus ", " focus".......

***

He had reached the entrance to the garden, it was much the same as when Squall and co. attened it. The shiny blue exterior still reflected the clouds, Tyranis admired this view , he would sit on the steps and watch the clouds dance of the bluish tint of the garden. This gave great comfront when he was upset about something.But he had no time for that now.

He ran up the stairs to his registration class, Quistis Trepe was his registration teacher. Her daughter Aryana, was in all his classes, Tyranis and her had been best friends since they could both remeber.

As for Quistis, eighteen years ago she married a sucessful Galabadian garden teacher, however when Aryana was eight her dad took ill with poison from a monster and died. Although heart-broken, Quistis vowed that her daughter would be a sucess and so enrolled her in the garden.

Tyranis walked into the classroom and walked over to his seat, he sat beside Aryana in registration.They were quite a contrast to look at , his black hair all spiked upand dark clothes against her blonde braided hair and red tank top and skirt combo.

Tyranis : Hi Aryana.

Aryana : Hi Tyranis, today's your big day ,I've already done my field exam, trust me it's easy !

Tyranis : Thanks !

Quistis walked into the class and sat at her desk :

Quistis : Right, lets go through the class schedule for today ; All students that aren't taking part in the field exam are free periods 1 through 5.Period 6 you have magical arts with Mr. Leonhart. Period 7 youv'e got history with Mrs. Leonhart. And finally, you all have wepon tranning with Mr. Kinneas, remember, all those who past the field exam will be picking the wepon that they'll study with from now on.

Tyranis already knew what wepon he wanted, he wanted to use his dad's lionheart gunblade. Aryana like her mother used chain whips and had a " save the queen " chain whip.

The bell rang and registration was over, Tyranis ran down the stairs to the first floor lobby were he saw Mr. Dincht waiting for him.

Zell : Right, you know this misson will determine if you can participate in the final SeeD exam, are you ready ?

Tyranis : Yeah !

Zell : Good now lets go !

***

The trip to the fire caveren was short, it was just east from the garden and very acessable. they got to the entrence and stopped.

Zell : This is it !

They both ran in. The caveren was steaming hot and Tyranis began to sweat as soon as he entered it. They proceded along the pathway and engaged in a battle with a "Buel" monster, it was disposed of easyly by the lionheart gunblade.

At the end of the path there was a large circuler pile of magma and steam rushed from it further increasing the temperature and Tyranis' sweat.

Zell : Ifrit, master of hell , we challenge thee !

Suddenly, the ground began to rumble and from the magma emerged the G.F Ifrit, his red fur a perfect match to the lava. He looked like the pictures in which the devil is portraid by a red goat with horns and fangs and blooh red fur. He bore his emormous fangs at them and growled :

: I am Ifrit, lord and master of hell, you will die !!!

Zell stepped back from Tyranis:

Zell : It's all on you now kid !

Tryanis : Right , ATAAAAAAACK !!!!!!!

Tyranis ran at Ifrit , the lionheart high above his head. Ifrit stood there his fists up to block :

: Let's see how the spawn of my former master fairs against me !!

===============================================================

R&R , the next chapters are on the way I intend to update every tuesday !