Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Glass Tower ❯ Surprise ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

#9 Surprise
[word count: 326]
 
Rufus eyed the silk scarves warily.
 
“Absolutely not,” He shook his head vigorously.
 
Reno pouted and had the sheer gall to even look a little bit hurt. “Aw, c'mon…It's just something different I wanted to try.”
 
“No,” Rufus replied stubbornly.
 
“Well why the hell not?” Reno asked with exasperation clear in his tone. “It's just a little bondage and nothing more. Even boring, vanilla couples do it every now and again.”
 
Rufus chewed his lower lip and tried to think of a good reason why he shouldn't let Reno tie him up. Quite truthfully he had quite a few, but he was also sort of intrigued by the concept. He wondered what Reno would do once his wrists were bound to the bedpost. The possibilities were more than just a little exciting.
 
It bothered him that he was even considering such a thing. Rufus trusted Reno not to violate his boundaries and to make it utterly pleasurable. A part of him was still horrified to realize that he'd allowed someone to get so close to him.
 
“In case you hadn't noticed, I'm not exactly the submissive type,” Rufus told him coolly, wondering if the excuse sounded as lame to Reno as it did to him.
 
“Geez, you'd think I'd come at you wearing a leather hood and brandishing a whip,” Reno rolled his eyes. He stroked the inside of Rufus's thigh and smiled encouragingly despite his apparent annoyance. “Listen, I'm not interested in playing any power games.”
 
“So why bother at all?”
 
“Um, because it's fun?”
 
Rufus couldn't help but smile slightly at that. Maybe he was taking this a little too seriously. After all, they were behind closed doors and no one else would ever know. Perhaps he was just a little bit afraid that he might surprise himself and end up liking it.
 
“Okay,” Rufus sighed softly, “but if I tell you to untie me you will do so without hesitation, is that understood?”