Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Hard Knocks ❯ It Begins Ch6 ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
There's Just Something About You...
That Pisses Me Off

Disclaimer: I DO NOT own Final Fantasy X, or Simon R. Green's Nightside, my dolls are mine and I sold my soul for chocolate.

Tidus lived in a Post-War Zanarkand for seven years before Auron got him, he's not a dream, he's real. Shuyin's twin brother, and four years older than in the game.

Summary: A girl with holes in her memory, a semi-psychotic disposition, health problems, a disturbing mind, an obsession with dolls and other things, and a bipolar disorder, a sporadicly gaming sister with a short temper, big heart and the knowledge that her sister keeps going missing, a boy-crazy, spastic, devoted gamer friend with family problems, a niece who's anti-gamer and completely preppy, an interupted journey to change the world, come together in a clash warranted to break the sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ¸.··..·^(~.~)>~··°º ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Besaid, Home of Ally's Idol~

She loved Zanarkand and their water-proof clothes, while she was soaking wet from the sea and her hair, which seemed to love retaining water. Her body, was blissfully dry, and warm. And she wasn't getting back into the water, no matter how hard Wakka tried, she took the clear cut path to the side instead. And when she said clear cut she meant clear cut. It looked as if a giant had taken a chain saw and started hacking random bushes and trees away.

She arrived ahead of the boys and smirked at them, ain't no way in whurtan she was going in the water again, and she knew, according to the storyline in the game, that Wakka was going to ask something of Tidus there, she hadn't wanted to stick around, he'd seemed really embarassed in the game, even if Tidus had been rather insensitive about it. Yes, good, focus on his immature and insensitive attitude during the game storyline! It doesn't matter if he didn't know what was going on! He was a jerk!

She whined a little, it wasn't working. It doesn't matter anyway Ally, he's gonna be with Yuna in the end. That's what the sequal was about, remember? Something inside of her smacked her upside the head and disagreed, vehemently. It shouted at her "He's not going to disappear, And he's going to be with you! Yuna will just have to find someone else to pine for!" She smacked the annoying voice upside the head in vengence for smacking her, and ignored it. Then she stopped, and smacked her head against a tree. Why am I talking to myself and smacking myself mentally? I'm not Leslie!

"Hey, you okay?"

Tidus... The little voice purred. She mentally glared at it, and then whimpered. "Yeah, yeah," She began, waving him off, "I'm fine, just remembered that I don't have a weapon. I'm feeling pretty useless back here."

... "Useless bitch!"...

She winced at the memory, and shook her head mentally to dislodge it.

Tidus put a hand on her shoudler, "You sure you're okay."

Comfort me cutie! She glared at the voice, and nodded, "Yeah, c'mon, we're falling behind."

He gave her a look that said he wasn't at all convinced, but didn't say anything.

Well, that's kinda disappointing, and yet not at the same time... Ally rolled her eyes mentally. Shut, UP!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ¸.··..·^(~.~)>~··°º ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Kill-Ika, But I dun wanna kill a squid!~
~... Idiot...~

"What do you mean the ship to Besaid already left!"

"I'm sorry Lady Leslie, but it's gone. It left yesterday."

She punched down the desire to stomp her foot in annoyance. She'd gotten rid of the vrentora for a simple Chinese-style dress that went to her knees with slits for her leggings, and they still knew her as the Secretary to the Maesters! It just wasn't fair! She'd even gotten her sheathed arms blades, Bloodrayne style, with weighted and edged Ribbon Dancer ribbons attached to the ends, and they still saw her as the piece-of-fluff secretary she was supposed to be, it was not cool! And the ship had left! A day ago so she couldn't even teleport onto it since it was out of her range. Well, she could, but she saved that for special occasions. She sighed, might as well get a room in town, there was no way she'd be able to get to them before they'd get to her. A week. She'd have to wait a week before she could see Yuna and the others again... Oh! And Ally too.

-_-_-

... She cast a glance around and crouched down on the ground. She touched the moist earth beneath her and slashed her other hand out. She openned her eyes, in the Chamber of the Fayth... "You know, the Trials are there to keep the unworthy out."

She grinned at the dark-skinned blacksmith, "Yeah well, I've never been any good at following the rules. Anyway... I found out some... Interesting information. On Tidus."

Ifrit shook his head, dreadlocks swining from their ponytail. "We tried to warn Valefor about you, you know."

Her eyes narrowed. "Tidus is real. Yojimbo informed me of what you guys thought my real purpose was, to keep Tidus from disappearing, but he's real! There is no reason for him to disappear off into never-never land."

"And yet, he does."

"This doesn't make sense, how is he able to?"

"How are you able to travel out of the boundries Farplane teleportation gives?"

She shrugged, "Determination, force of will, mind over matter... I just never knew I wasn't supposed to be able to the first few times I did it?"

"We suspect the same thing is evident here. Something makes him determined to leave, and we have never been able to stop it. Maybe all we really needed to do was tell him it was impossible."

Leslie ran a hand through her hair. "But you already brought me here, so you won't."

"True."

"Lazy son-of-a-!"

"It would be wise of you to stay quiet."

"But I wouldn't be me if I did."

"We suspect changes might have to be made..."

"Try it, just try it."

"Yojimbo was right about you. You are annoying."

"One a' my best qualities!"

"... Where did the accent come from?"

"... You know? I'd really like to find that out myself someday."...

-_-_-

The Fiend Hunter, Leslie thought with a small smile, Would always be there.

The Fiend Hunter stood there in a black/red/violet long skirt with a gauzy black/blue/purple long-sleeved shirt on. A purple/green veil over her face and her hair up in a similar veil. She stood there, no care to the Yevonite Warriors already begining to jog out of the temple because a Monk had spotted her. Well, she mused with a smirk, several monks. Some of which, who do not come to my concerts. She caught a passing runner by the arm, her eyes always upon the sea. "Let the people know to get inland, Sin is coming." Her arm pointing out, where the SS Liki battled Sin and was being dragged about by it.

The effect was instantaneous. He immediately ran off screaming. "SIN! SIN! GET INLAND! SIN IS COMING!!!!!!!"

She stood, throwing off her cloak and taking up a defensive stance, as Sin broke away from the SS Liki.

-_-_-

"No," Yuna breathed, "No."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ¸.··..·^(~.~)>~··°º ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Saiko Tachi, Oooo, Somebody's in trou-ble!~

"Ray-ne..." John began sternly, "What are you hiding..."

Rayne giggled nervously, twitching as she controlled the urge to turn on the TV. She very much wanted to know what was going on, but she didn't want her brother to know that she thought Leslie was in a video game, enough people thought she was nuts, thank you very much! "Hi John!"

"Rayne, what's going on."

"Hi John!"

"Rayne?"

"Hi John!"

"Are you-?"

"Hi John!"

"-Okay?"

"Hi John!"

"Wha-?"

"Hi John! Hi John! HI JOHN!"

"..." John was speechless, Okay... This is. odd... Did my enemies find out about my sisters? Is that why she's acting like this?

"HI JOHN!"

Theresa began to twitch violently, hitting Rayne in the side with her elbow. "Rayne, Rayne! RAYNE!"

"HI JOHN!" Rayne shouted in Theresa's face.

Theresa blinked in shock as Rayne clapped a hand over her mouth, a muffled "Hi John!" being heard every few seconds as she began to hyperventilate in panic.

Dani collapsed on the floor in disbelief and laughter, "Les, you in trouble girl."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ¸.··..·^(~.~)>~··°º ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: Hey, does anybody actually read this? No constructive criticism from the masses?