Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Hard Knocks ❯ Journey Ch 2 ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
There's Just Something About You...
That Pisses Me Off

Disclaimer: I DO NOT own Final Fantasy X, or Simon R. Green's Nightside, my dolls are mine and I sold my soul for chocolate.

Tidus lived in a Post-War Zanarkand for seven years before Auron got him, he's not a dream, he's real. Shuyin's twin brother, and four years older than in the game.

Summary: A girl with holes in her memory, a semi-psychotic disposition, health problems, a disturbing mind, an obsession with dolls and other things, and a bipolar disorder, a sporadicly gaming sister with a short temper, big heart and the knowledge that her sister keeps going missing, a boy-crazy, spastic, devoted gamer friend with family problems, a niece who's anti-gamer and completely preppy, an interupted journey to change the world, come together in a clash warranted to break the sky.

Sorry, mama's been sick, I have to take care of her and my gramma now... My sister's gonna start helping out so I should be back to my reg schedule now.

¸.··..·(.)>·· ;°º
~Crazy, completely Crazy...~
~... Um, who are we talking about?~
~... Hey! Isn't this where the title goes!?~
~...~
~...~
~...~
~Oh, uh, yeah... Temple of the overly Feminine Peopley-things!~
~... That's not even what part comes next...~
~... Maybe we shouldn't have reminded her...
~... Ya think?~

"It ain't no joke when a mama's handkerchief is soaked
With her tears because her baby's life has been revoked
The bond is broke up so choke up and focus on the close up
Mr. Wizard can't perform no god like hocus pocus
So don't sit back, kick back and watch the world get bushwhacked
News at 10:00 your neighborhood is under attack!"

Leslie bopped her head to the music and sang, while typing on, litterally, thin air. Theresa had forgotten one thing when talking to Valefor, the Taielya had come from a time when Zanarkand was still alive, and the world had many machina, many technologically advanced machina. She didn't really need to be typing, she just wanted to. Going to that mental place Valefor had formed with the Slither-looking things she'd given Yojimbo to give to her while her back was turnned was kinda weird. Mainly because the machina had burrowed into her head like worms, and she hated worms.

Feeling the population of Kilika approach, as well as the SS Liki, she stopped singing and typing, still listening to her music in her mind and creating her story. She shrugged mentally and dashed into the treeline before anyone could see her. When the Kilikans approached the docks, so did she, acting as if she'd never been on the docks in the first place. Thankfully, the Inn she was staying at was farther inland, and it had remained standing after the attack, so she could use that excuse. Heh, atleast being "Chosen #1431" of Valefor had some perks.

With a small smirk she put on the over-robe of the vrentora and a tall elaborate hat that covered her face. "Should you really be doing that?"

A sound, reminiscent of a squeak-scream-meep came from Leslie's throat and she coughed, before turnning and glaring at the man who'd been haunting her for the past few days, on the Fayth's orders no less. "Auron, can't you make any noise!?"

He smirked at her, not that she could see it, he'd forgone his usual outfit for a hooded robe some male alcolytes wear, and she couldn't see his face anymore in that than she could in his usual outfit. "Do you really think scaring Lady Yuna is the best way to go about this?"

Leslie shrugged, sticking the hat on and, with the experience of long practice, found her bearings and peeked out at the world through the long tassels. "Would I really be me if I didn't?"

He shook his head and followed her, at a distance.

---

Ally followed Yuna and the others off of the boat. She looked around, seeing about six times as many people as had been in the game. Stupid game-makers she muttered silently. Then she thought of the sheild that had encased the entirety of the Kilika Docks. Okay, she ammended, stupid game-makers and stupid Fiend Hunter. A sharp headache struck her and she looked around with a frown. What the Whurtan?

"-ere is no other Summoner here, I would be honored to Send your- Ah!"

'Ah!'? Ally thought in slight panic, turnning to where Yuna's startled gaze lay. She froze.

A man, in long blue-green robes. He strode forward with a stilted gate, long tassels usually tucked aside draped over his face.

Lord Braska?

Papa?

A gloved hand reached out. "Yuna," He rasped, "Pretara..."

Yuna whimpered a little, only her father had ever called her that.

Then the effect was ruined somewhat when the figure stumbled and the headdress tumbled off to reveal red-black hair and a tinier figure than Braska had ever been known for. As well as the tallboots peeking out from under the robe's hem. Grrr... Jerk. "Well," They heard the feminine figure muse, "That's certainly not how I thought it would end."

"LESLIE!?" Yuna shrieked.

Leslie grinned and waved, "Hey Yuna!"

¸.··..·(.)>·· ;°º
~Saiko Tachi~
~Ain't no tele like reality!~
~... Kinda~

"Are we sure she's related to us?" John asked doubtfully, "Through our mother no less?"

Rayne raised an eyebrow at him, "John, our mother's a complete lunatic that neither of us have seen since birth!"

John nodded his agreement with that, "But still... She's bonkers!"

Theresa, who'd been gagging at Dani's continued insistance that John was hot, gave him a look. "Uncle, you are such a Brit-snob."

"Hey!" Chris whined, "I'm from Brit-land too!"

"Tea-chugger," Ashia coughed.

Melissa rolled her eyes at the red-head. "Punk-wannabe!"

"Prep!"

"Skank!"

"Loser!"
"Whore!"

"Powerless witch!"

"... Dude, that was low," Dani muttered.

Murmurs of assent came from all sides.

¸.··..·(.)>·· ;°º

AN: Hi! ... Where'd those title-thingy's come from?
... Yo mama!
Oh shut up!
... My mama!
... That so doesn't make sense...
... You expected her to make sense? We are her and she talks to herself!
... True, true, very true...