Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ I saved the planet for Aeris Gainsborough ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
 
DISCLAIMER: I do not own FF7 or the characters.
 
 
 
After we saved the planet people asked what I did it for. Barret said her did it for Jessie, Biggs, Wedge, and Marlene. Tifa said she did it for everyone and something about me. I didn't quite catch it. Red XIII said he did it for his grandfather, and the people of Cosmo Canyon. Yuffie's reason was funny, stupid, and a bit selfish, but her last reason is what really brought out the nicer and respectable Yuffie. She said she did so Materia would still exist and so she could continue to steal Materia. But she also said she wanted to save Wutai and the Planet.
 
Vincent's reason well… was sort of strange. He said he wanted to see his beloved's son and to meet and kill Hobo. I could understand the last part but the first part was something he didn't want us to know about. Not even me. Cid's reason was sweet, as Tifa and Yuffie put it. He said he did it for the planet and for Shera. I smiled myself. He finally admitted he had feelings for her. Well not in the, `I love you' way but it was close enough. And besides, if we give him enough time, he will admit it. Not to us but to Shera.
 
My reason was for many things. Partially for the planet, Tifa, my friends, and her. I… loved her. I had mixed feelings toward her and Tifa, but in the end I couldn't choose. In the end she died. To make it worse he killed her. Sephiroth, my worst enemy, the one who killed and destroyed the village of Niblehm(SP?). But I got my revenge. People say revenge never answers any thing. It leads to more of it. But I did get revenge never the less.
 
I saved the planet for Aeris Gainsborough.
 
 
Alright! Done! Please Review!
 
I know I am already writing a story, but I am really stuck. Give me time, k?