Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Indulgence ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
Disclaimer: These characters do not belong to me. They belong to Square/Enix and were created by Nomura.
 
a/n: The reason why it took me so long to type this was mostly due to a desire to post it after “Road to Recovery” was done and all posted up. Oh yeah, and then I lost it for a day. Anyway, I'd originally written this for Sterling, to cheer him up in the midst of a bad week, but that week has long since passed. Ah well, this one's still for you.
 
This story is based on a little aside from “Road to Recovery”, though by no means do you need to read the story to get it. “R2R” left me with a lot of plot though most of them are being poured into the prequel and other projects.
 
“Indulgence”
 
Rufus Shinra had never been the sort of man to use power in order to be idle or take the easy way out. While he'd never resented being born Shinra, he'd always sought to be seen as more than a man born rich and lucky. Perhaps this was why he'd fought so hard to take on responsibility as the company's vice-president at such a young age (even though his father had made it a point to leave him almost completely powerless). It was also the reason he'd taken great pains to get involved in the Turks' affairs as well; working closely with the world's most dangerous men and women had left Rufus with few illusions about mortality and the true value of human life.
 
He'd never wanted to be the company's president out of greed or any real jealousy of his father. Rufus had never lacked money and had always believed that his father was an idiot who'd wielded power with all the grace of a monkey with a club. No, he'd coveted his father's position because he'd honestly believed that he could do better.
 
Rufus didn't mind one bit to finally ascend to power during such a time of crisis. He was actually relieved that he wasn't facing days and nights of paperwork and political intrigue. Rufus was well aware that the company was rotten to the core with corruption and fully intended to use the chaos of the situation to weed out the problems. He wasn't too terribly concerned that people might have to die, only that he would be secure in his seat of power after all was said and done.
 
Despite all of his personal drive and ambitions, Rufus did not relish the sound of the phone by his bed ringing its wake up call. It was the morning of his public inauguration in Junon, he had a meeting with Heidagger in two hours, and absolutely despised the idea of getting of his hotel suite's comfortable bed.
 
Part of this rare display of irresponsibility was due to his misgivings about this whole affair. Rufus would have been much more comfortable conducting a brief address by public broadcast over this needless, gaudy spectacle that had been planned. Yet Heidagger had assured him that it wasn't all pointless extravagance. He was hoping to draw out Cloud Strife and his comrades. Rufus wasn't sure that Cloud was stupid enough to try anything at Junon, where he'd be outnumbered by most of Shinra's military might. On the other hand, Cloud and AVALANCHE had already proven to be absurdly bold.
 
The rest of his desire to stay in bed was entirely rooted in the lithe body curled against his side. Memories of last night teased him. Rufus loved watching Reno ride him and the way he'd arch his back when he came. He would throw his head back and his hair would cascade….
 
Rufus barely suppressed a lusty sigh as he felt his cock harden expectantly. He gazed regretfully into the Turk's sleeping face. At that moment, Rufus wanted little more than to lose himself in pleasure and spend the morning listening to Reno moan his name.
 
Rufus laid in bed and felt time like a heavy weight on his chest. There was so much to do today and he had so many obligations to fulfill. For the first time since finding out about his father's murder it was really sinking in that he was no longer merely vice-president. He had a feeling that, once this situation with Sephiroth and AVALANCHE was resolved, there would be a lot of days like this.
 
The one thing that had absolutely amazed him about his father was the fact that he could attend dozens of formal dinners and have people kiss his ass day in and day out and never seem fazed by it.
Rufus had no interest in more than a passing placation of the public. He wanted an empire, every man and woman relying on, respecting, and fearing the Shinra name. Had he been in charge at the time, the re-emergence of AVALANCHE would never have come to be. Those idiots would have known better than to even try.
 
His sudden anger over the mess his father had left him made Rufus feel utterly exhausted. It was as though the bastard was cursing Rufus from his grave.
 
And why the hell couldn't he blow off his morning meeting with Heidagger? It wasn't as though it was going to be important anyway. He would just spend most of the time explaining to Rufus that there was no way that Sephiroth or AVALANCHE could get through Junon's increased security. The entire concept was completely laughable. If Sephiroth could waltz right into the Shinra Building, steal Jenova, and kill his father, Rufus doubted that things would fare much differently should he decide to bring his rampage through Junon.
 
And maybe, just maybe he was realizing just how bad things could get. This was a rare moment of peace, the calm before the storm. Would it be so bad to indulge?
 
*~*~*~*~*
 
Reno thrust his hips forward and moaned throatily. He was half-awake and blissfully aware that Rufus Shinra was seducing him. Rufus was nuzzling the side of his neck, rubbing his cheek against Reno's sleep tousled hair, and stroking his cock. His palm was warm and slick with lube.
 
“Hmm…” Reno slid his fingers through Rufus's hair, “Hell of a way to wake me up, yo.”
 
Long fingers teased the head of his dick as Rufus's chuckle vibrated against his skin. “Sometimes even I find temptation difficult to ignore.”
 
Reno shivered as pure, incandescent pleasure dissolved through his limbs. “Is that your subtle way of saying you find me irresistible?”
 
“Perhaps,” he murmured softly, “or maybe it's just my subtle way of saying I find the prospect of staying in bed with you much more pleasing than a meeting with Heidagger.”
 
“Ooh,” Reno teased, “Such a charmer, yo.”
 
Rufus's mouth quirked into a small smile as their eyes locked in an intimate gaze. They kissed tenderly and drew out the kiss even as Rufus fondled Reno's balls and slowly quested lower.
 
It was Reno who finally broke the kiss as he arched his back and moaned wantonly. Rufus was watching him intently as he worked two lube-slicked fingers inside of him. The sensation was almost too intense so soon after waking up. Reno clutched at one of Rufus's shoulders as he shivered.
 
Memories from last night tantalized Reno. Maybe it was the taste of something forbidden or the fact that Rufus was just so unbelievably hot, but when they fucked it was always memorable.
 
“Goddamn,” Reno hissed as Rufus's fingers thrust deep within him, “What are you waiting for…?”
 
Rufus stroked Reno's hair with the fingers that weren't otherwise occupied and kissed him again, long and deep and maddeningly slow.
 
“I'm really not interested in a quick fuck. I rather like the idea of showing up late without an explanation and not needing to give one. Any diversion should be worth the time, don't you think?” Rufus mused softly.
 
Reno sighed softly and remembered all the sly looks and secret smiles exchanged over the years. Few ever believed the rumours that their affair generated. Tseng hadn't even believed the rumours until he'd caught them fucking in Rufus's office after hours.
 
He favoured Rufus with an amused smirk, “Careful you don't make a habit of this. People will say that the power has gone to your head.”
 
“Somehow I doubt anyone is going to be terribly concerned with my sex life when Sephiroth and a terrorist organization are on the loose.”
 
Reno laughed but it ended in a moan when Rufus's fingers brushed just the right spot inside of him. “Ah…so you're taking…advantage of the situation. You really are…hmm…a ruthless bastard, Rufus….”
 
“Are you complaining?” There was an edge to his teasing that made Reno just a touch nervous. He knew that Rufus was perfectly capable of stopping just to leave him hanging.
 
Honestly, he didn't give a damn about Heidagger or the ridiculous inauguration ceremony. He sometimes liked to toy with Rufus. There were few thrills better than smarting off at such a dangerous and influential man, knowing that he could get away with it.
 
Reno snorted softly, “Hell no; that only thing I'm ready to complain about is the fact that you're talking and not fucking me senseless right about now.”
 
Rufus chuckled and he removed his fingers and smirked just a little bit. “One of these days I'll teach you patience, Reno,” His voice was a wicked purr and a promise that the lesson would probably include extensive foreplay and a length of rope.
 
The dreamy smile that crossed Reno's lips was chased away and turned into a gasp of pleasure as Rufus eased into him slowly.
 
Reno cursed sharply as he felt every last inch of him moving inside of him. It didn't end with the initial penetration either. The movement of his hips was languid and his thrusts deep and long.
 
Reno hitched one of his legs up and wrapped it around Rufus's waist as he arched his back. He rocked his hips in tandem with Rufus's excruciatingly measured movements. It was damned near torturous but felt so fucking good that Reno didn't see a reason to rush it.
 
He dug his nails into Rufus's broad shoulders as he tossed his head against the pillows. Last night had been great but there were few things that Reno enjoyed more than morning sex. No matter how the day turned out at least you could say it had started out well.
 
Rufus nipped at his throat, licked away the tiny shocks of near-pain and made shivers run up and down Reno's spine. He could feel his body tensing with the anticipation of orgasm. It was going to be intense; Reno could tell by how his toes were curling.
 
“You're driving me crazy, ya know that?” Reno nuzzled at the sweat dampened hollow behind Rufus's ear. He wrapped his arms around him as he pressed as much of his body as he could against Rufus, knowing how much he'd enjoy the contact.
 
A light shudder of pleasure made Rufus's body tremble above him. A brief rush of incredulity made Reno's head swim just as much as the physical arousal thrumming through his body. Reno had grown up in the worst part of Midgar's slums, had been told that he'd never amount to much, and now he was respected, feared and made someone like Rufus tremble under his touch.
 
He didn't care if Sephiroth and AVALANCHE were raising hell for the company. At the moment, Reno was pretty convinced that life was fucking wonderful.
 
His orgasm was just as amazing as he'd imagined it would be; it was an exquisite, skin-tingling rush that didn't so much ignite his nerves but pour over him. It prolonged the ecstasy until it made him quiver and moan wantonly.
 
Rufus clutched at him as he came in the wake of Reno's climax. “Oh fuck,” He almost whimpered against the side of Reno's neck. “You get so tight….”
 
They stayed entangled in each other's sweaty limbs in the fuzzy contentment of afterglow until it grew too hot and slightly uncomfortable. Reno sighed when Rufus rolled off his body. He threw an arm over his face and enjoyed the lingering aftershocks dancing through his body. They made him shudder and wonder how long it would take before his legs could work again.
 
“God that was so intense,” Reno laughed softly.
 
“Hmm,” Rufus practically purred.
 
Reno took his arm away from his face so that he could look at Rufus. He appeared very satiated and maybe just a little bit smug, and Reno couldn't help but chuckled a little.
 
Rufus favoured him with a lazy, barely serious glare. “What's so amusing?”
 
“Nothin',” Reno shook his head as he grinned, “I guess I just like the fact that I can make you look so… pleased.”
 
Rufus rolled back toward him and slung an arm along Reno's sticky midsection. “Well…perhaps I do find you absolutely intoxicating.”
 
Reno licked his lips and wondered how much longer he could drag this morning out. He could feel the flush of desire catching up to him once more.
 
It was then that the most obnoxious march song cut through their comfortable silence. Rufus jolted against Reno's body with surprise.
 
He groaned as he pressed his face into Reno's shoulder, “What the hell is that racket?”
 
Reno chuckled as he ran his fingers up and down Rufus's spine. “Oi, it sounds like they're starting up without you, Boss.”
 
Rufus sighed as he reluctantly sat up in order to take a look at the clock beside the bed. “No,” He shook his head as he raked his fingers through sleep and sex tousled hair, “It seems like I'm just missing the rehearsal.”
 
Reno stretched languidly, arched his back like a cat, and felt full of sensual energy. He was powerful, radiating sexuality, and knew he could squeeze a little bit more fun out of this morning before Rufus had to get down to business.
 
“Well then,” He grinned at Rufus, “I'd say we have a little bit more time to fool around….”
 
Rufus appeared thoughtful before he favoured Reno with a sly look. “We could both use a shower, you know, and it would be a terrible waste of time for us to bathe separately.”
 
Reno laughed and silently agreed with Rufus's sound logic. Yes indeed…No matter how bad thing got today, even if Sephiroth and AVALANCHE rained holy hell all over Rufus's parade, at least the day had started out perfectly.
 
Finis.