Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Innocent Seduction ❯ In Wait of Forever ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
IMPORTANT Stuff: Squaresoft owns Final Fantasy VII, not K-chan. [mumbles] Thank the Planet.
s
~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~


She finally lifted her head up and stared at the ceiling directly above her. She didn't know how long she sat there, hugging her knees, but the warmth on her lips told her it hadn't been that long since he left her there, in his empty apartment now. She trembled, remembering his rough hands all over her body, and sighed.

She brought her head back onto her knees with a surprisingly faint smile as she replayed back the previous scene in her head. Her hands were on the door knob, turning it in all directions, but it wouldn't budge. She tried to unlock it, but it was no use without a key, being a door that would only open with a key whether on the outside or inside. That was what he meant when he said she couldn't get away so easily, and he was so sure that he didn't bother to leap after her.

Hands suddenly slammed against the door, causing her to turn around and face him. Her back pressed so hard against the door that she could've been one with it. He smirked and leaned in close to her, but on impulse, she slapped his face. She gasped, covering her mouth with both hands at her sudden action. He looked at her with a raised eyebrow, and after a few moments, he smiled again. He turned away and headed down the hall.

She watched him disappear into the darkness and then slid down against the door, wondering what kind of lunatic he was. He was just one unpredictable man. She heard the showers turned on and just dropped her head in her hands, not knowing how to get out of the mess. She finally stood up and looked around the apartment. It was such a mess, that she wouldn't be able to find the key. He would get out of the showers soon, but even it the little time allowed her to search, she probably wouldn't be able to find it either because it could be on him. Maybe there was something heavy and sharp to bust down the door.

She walked around the room, brushing the things aside with her feet, searching quickly for something to maybe clobber him with. She went over to the desk and checked all the drawers. She pulled out the final drawer and gasped at the sight of a gun laying there. Her hands immediately grasped it as her last hope, and she held it against her chest.


Innocent Seduction

written by K-chan

Chapter Three: In Wait of Forever


Aeris nervously made her way to the couch and sat down, contemplating on what to do with the gun. She had never killed anyone and didn't plan to either, so she would just use the weapon to threaten him, that's all. No one would get hurt, she promised herself. Now, she just had to wait for him to come out.

She was staring straight ahead, still tense on her plan. She didn't even hear the showers turn off nor his footsteps until he said, "Good. You moved to a more comfortable spot."

She whirled around and aimed the gun at him. Her hands were shaky, but just the gun pointed at him should be enough. Surprisingly, he remained calm and continued to dry his dripping hair. She then noticed he only had a towel around his waist and blushed at seeing too much of him already. She could see some scars on his lean body, probably from all the violence and killing.

He laughed at her roaming eyes. "I could show you more if you put the gun away," he said, making his way towards her.

"STOP IT!" she warned, "Don't come any closer or I'll really shoot." She slowly backed away when he didn't stop, still hesitant in executing the threat. But she really had no choice, he wasn't listening to her. She could just hurt him a bit to make him realize that she meant business. Just one shot, at his arm or leg, or something not as vital.

"I really mean it!" came her final warning. She did her best to aim at his arm and then pulled the trigger, but nothing happened. She pulled again, and only clicking sounds came.

He grabbed the gun from her and pushed her against the wall. "Girls shouldn't play with guns," he said hotly against her ear, "You were lucky this time... It wasn't loaded." He threw the gun over his shoulder, and it landed on the couch. "Now be good this time, and I'll let you go." He kissed her roughly, but she continued to push against to get him away from her. He grabbed one of her hands and held it still as his other hand wrapped around her waist and pulled her against his half-nude body.

The kiss was filled with so much passion, so much emotion that it threatened to overwhelm her mind and body at such the intense feeling. Her struggling slowly ceased as she succumbed to the new sensation that she began to enjoy. She responded to the kiss awkwardly but with much feelings. Her hands against his bare chest crept upwards, exploring his lean muscles, as his own let her freely do it. Her fingers were so gentle, and the way she brushed it across his skin made him think she was teasing him. He wanted her to touch him all over, but he settled for her body instead.

Starting from the back of her thighs, his hands slowly moved up, and he squeezed her bottom gently, inticing a moan from her. She nearly faltered away from him, but he held her up as his hands continued. He kissed her lips several times and then the sensitive areas around her neck, slowly descending towards her upper chest. One of his hand gently squeezed her breast, and she moaned a little louder.

When his hand began to unbotton her dress, she stopped him. "Please stop," she pleaded. His hand retreated from the buttons, and he cupped them around her face, kissing her several more times, and she returned them kindly and better each time. He finally stopped, matter how much he wanted to continue, but he remained against her. Their foreheads were touching as he stared at her half-closed eyes.

"I have to go out soon," he said huskily. After getting her breathing and heartrate back to normal, she peered up at him, and their eyes locked. "But you'll be good and wait for me, right?" he asked, caressing the side of her face with his hand. There was something about his eyes that she couldn't make her object, so she nodded her head slightly.

"Good." He kissed her again. It was rough like the first one he gave her, but she still enjoyed it as much. He pulled back and smiled. He returned to his room to get dress, while all Aeris could do was lean against the wall in total amazement. She couldn't even remember how it all happened, but for one thing, it felt wonderful. She put a hand to her face and could feel the flushing sensation.

She was still in la-la land when he returned and smirked at the way she looked. He had to admit she looked cute. He gave her one last but deep kiss and then headed towards the door. He unlocked it and took one last glance at her before he left with a hefty bag (of gils). She watched the door closed and then clicked from the outside. She plopped herself on the floor and touched her lips, slowly tracing it.

And she just realized she still didn't know his name. "Aeris, you're such an idiot," she groaned.

She thought about what happened more, and every time, she was amazed at herself, throwing herself at a complete stranger like that, but it felt so right. She tried to shake the irrational thoughts away, but it only came back to her ten times greater. She did enjoy it, but she couldn't deny that she wanted to be with him again. She blushed at the thought of kissing him again, and her face reddened at imagining his hands all over her body.

"Ooh, just stop it, stop it!" she scolded herself, but she pouted, wondering when he would return. It would probably be a while, but what would she do during that time? It was obvious that she wouldn't be able to leave. If she banged on the door, would someone hear her? Someone just had to be out there, but a part of her didn't want to leave.

She stood up and decided to go to his bedroom. Since he was gone, she could take a shower and freshen up, but then she would have to wear his clothes. Surely, he wouldn't mind that, not after all that intimacy between them. It was strange that she could be so calm now, finding comfort in such a man, but she really shouldn't judge him. But every time she saw that helpless man fall to the ground dead, she couldn't help but shudder at the image of him killing her. Would he do that? Would he kill her after he was done with her?

But the way he touched her, he kissed her, they were so genuine. Sure, he was a killer and at first was about to rape her, but she had never felt so good and safe in a long times. Odd that she would consider that safe, but the last few times with him just made her feel he would protect her from anything and would die trying.

She sighed as she walked into the bathroom. She undressed and stepped into the shower. Was he the knight in shining armor she had been waiting for? She sighed again because he really was no knight, and he didn't have an armor--even if he did, she doubted if he could afford a shiny one. Another sigh escaped her lips, and she let the water rain down on her confused self.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Ever since he left the apartment, Reno just couldn't stop thinking about her, just everything about her from her funny kisses and soft moans to her delicate body, but mostly her touch. It was really strange how he could still feel her hands roaming about his body, and it was definitely turning him on.

"Damn," he cursed, fumbling through his pockets for a cigarette. When he found it, he couldn't find a lighter.

"Here, sonny," an elderly passenger onboard the train held out a lit match to him.

"Thanks."

"Think nothing of it. Why, you remind me of me when I was your age," the old geezer began and didn't plan to stop any time soon. Reno groaned, but his companion there didn't noticed. The next stop would be another fifteen minutes, and even though it wasn't his stop, Reno was definitely getting off. He tried drowning out the old man by thinking more pleasant thoughts, like of the girl waiting for him back at his apartment. Too bad he had forgotten to ask for her name. Usually, he wouldn't care, but this girl was different from the rest, and he wanted to know.

"Then he said..."

"SHUT UP, OLD MAN!!" Reno yelled, being fed up with him. Luckily the train stopped too. The man frowned and watched the red-head happily stalk off with his bag.

"Why, youngsters these days never respect their elders."


TO BE CONTINUED... err, in the far future?!

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

I'm like SO SORRIE, everyone!!! My mind just went on hiatus at the end there, and I just couldn't figure out what I wanted to do with the rest of the chapter!!! AARGH!! There's no PLOT, so it's like so hard to work with this!!! But you're liking the AeReno intimacy scenes, ne? I hope so, but I SO need help on this. I want the plot to be fresh and original... Suggestions, suggestions please!!! Umm, the title kinda fits my situation here... 'cause I don't know when I'll get more done on this, but in the meantime, I'll probably concentrate on the AeRuf pieces.

I'm just really sorrie. Until I'm motivated or something comes to me, there probably won't be another chapter for some time... Thank you for being patient and sticking with me for this long. No no, don't get me wrong. I DO want this story to be complete, and WILL do it... but that will be an unknown time. So really, I'm not dropping it off the face of the earth. *sniffle, sniffle* I'm just only one person... =T.T=