Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Just Trust Me ❯ Torn Apart ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Just Trust Me

Chapter 1- Torn Apart

By sky princess

"Just trust me." Reno of the Turks said with a smirk to Yuffie Kisaragi and ran into the night after a dangerous vampire.

That was the last time Yuffie saw Reno in a long time. They had been going out that night when a vampire attacked a woman and Reno had been determined to go kill it. She could never forget that night when Reno disappeared from her life.


2 Years Later…

Yuffie's sad green eyes looked at the restaurant where Reno and her had a date.

Oh Reno, I miss you so much.

She realized 1 year ago that he was gone forever and it was still hard to except it. The Avalanche group was surprised that their old foe and now a new member was dead. Elena and Rude took it hard but Yuffie was still having hopes to see him out in the Chocobo Ranch where they first began to like each other.

Yuffie had become Lady Kisaragi of Wutai when her father had died and she also grew into a beautiful young ninja. Her body had more curves and she did grow 3 inches. Her hair was down to the middle of her back and she had changed into a different outfit. It had short black shorts that showed her well-shaped thighs and a dark green tank top much like Tifa's. She still had her materias and armor but decided to change her shoes to hard kicking boots.

She walked down the streets of Wutai and wasn't surprised to see guys looking at her.

Perverts, she thought.

But then, Reno had always looked at her in a desirable way too but his stare had an intense that showed more than just lust. It was more like admiration and love.

Something crashed out of a window and people were screaming. Yuffie looked up to see what was happening and get her Conformer ready. In a bar just down a couple of buildings, she saw 3 dark people running around grabbing people.

What the-, she thought as she ran toward the innocent people getting drained?

"No one kills my people and gets away with it, you scum!" Yuffie kicked an attacker in the stomach and elbowed him to the ground.

She sliced the other one with her Conformer just where the heart was and it disappeared?

"What in the (*^#@*^ world was that?" She swore surprised and turned around to fight the other one but the two that weren't killed were starting to run away.

She caught a glimpse of the third person who stared at her as he ran and she gasped.

Fiery red hair? Aquamarine Eyes? Her mind was racing and she almost fainted right there.

"Reno?" Yuffie whispered and she fainted to the ground.

The people of the town cried out as they saw that it was Lady Kisaragi and rushed to help her.

To be continued…

Author's note: Ok, I'm like writing 2 stories at the same time. I know that's bad but this story popped into my head and I wanted to make the first chapter before school starts! Well, stay tuned for more! It might take awhile cause of school. See ya! ~Sara

NEXT CHAPTER: Vampires?

Summary: What happened to Reno? What were those people that drained innocent by-standers? Also, Avalanche is back on the road of saving the world. Wait, nope, just Wutai.