Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Just Trust Me ❯ Vampires? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Just Trust Me

Chapter 2- Vampires?

By sky_princess

"Well, Yuffie, all we found out about that gang were that they were vampires." Cloud informed Yuffie as she was pacing around the room.

"What's troubling you, Yuffie." Vincent's penetrating red eyes looked at her tense figure.

"O-Oh…nothing." She practically ran out of the meeting room and walked to her room.

Reno…a vampire? She thought. This can't be. At least the group still doesn't know.

There was a knock on the door and she looked up to see Tifa coming in.

"Hey, Yuffie."
"Hey."

"We're going to do more search for those vampires since it doesn't seem like they were the only ones in it."

"Great." Yuffie sighed.

"Is there something wrong?"

"No."

"I'm sorry it had to be Reno who had to go after the vampire, Yuffie. You guys were really close weren't you?" Yuffie nodded sadly and Tifa pulled the young grown ninja into a hug.

"I'm okay, Tif. Can I be alone for a while?" Tifa nodded and walked out of her room with a worried face.

Yuffie sighed as the door closed and plopped down on the bed.

Maybe some sleep would help, she thought and snuggled in her bed, and soon fell asleep.

In the room next to Yuffie's, Cloud had fallen asleep too.

Dreamworld…

Yuffie gasped as she looked around. It seemed to her that she was in some place that looked very close to the Lifestream. Suddenly Cloud popped in beside her.

"Hey Cloud! Why are you in my dream?

"Don't have a clue." He said with a blank expression.

"Figures." Yuffie muttered.

"What?"

"Nothing!" She said with a giggle.

"I see you two are wondering why you're here." A gentle voice came from behind them.

They both gasped and swiveled around to see Aeris's smiling face.

"Aeris!" They both said in unison.

"Well, I have limited time so I have to tell you this fast. Please just listen?" Her face was sketched with sadness and her green eyes pleaded to the both of them. Yuffie and Cloud nodded firmly.

"There is a vampire master that needs to be stopped at all cost." With that Yuffie tensed and feared who it might be.

Please not Reno, she thought.

Aeris looked at her knowingly and shook her head.

"Don't worry, Yuffie. The name is Python. You can know him by a small tattoo of a snake on his cheek. Also, an identical one is on his left upper arm. He is a warlock and is very powerful. I can only tell you that he and his vampire gang are in Wutai. I have to leave now. Please be careful you two." She blew Cloud a small kiss and disappeared.

The dream ended as everything faded black.

Yuffie went down to their meeting room where she was informed by Tifa that Cloud had all the Avalanche members to meet there.

As she entered, Cloud nodded to her and she sat next to him.

Everyone was there before her so Cloud stood up to get their attention.

"I have decided that we will search the vampires but also a warlock who leads this gang. He goes by the name of Python and you can identify him by a snake tattoo on his cheek and one on his upper left arm."

"How do you know this, Cloud?" Tifa and the rest except Yuffie watched curiously at him.

The leader (see author's note) looked down at Yuffie and smiled, "By the help of a lost friend of ours."

Yuffie grinned back. He looked around the table of his team and with a determined and serious voice he said, "Alright, gang, let's go kick some vampire and warlock @$$."

To be continued…

Author's note: Cloud is now the leader of the group and makes final decisions for the group. Anywayz, did you like this chapter, I know it's not much but the next chapter is going to be a good one. I have it all planned it out so I know it's going to be good. Also, it might take a while because of school! I hate homework! Arghh! This is not what-so-ever a Yuffie/Cloud fanfic, ok? Sorry it took so long for Chapter 2 but all you high schoolers know the reason! ^_^*

Next chapter: Trust

Preview: This is going into more of the middle of the story so it's going to be major. One of my favorite made-up scenes is in this one and also sometimes I pick out a saying and it makes my fanfics!! This one is "Just Trust Me" this one saying got me to write this story.

Anywayz, Avalanche goes out and kicks some vampire and warlock @$$ or do they?? Ja ne!