Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Moment's in life ❯ Part one:Chapter one ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's note/ WARNING!: ok this may not exactly be true to my favorite fucked up cookie's(that's what I call cloud) past but some parts may be. Oh reviews and flames, yes your not going blind I said flames, are welcome. If you're going to flame though try to make it a constructive one. Oh and you should know I barely passed my grammar class with a D- in other words my grammars not the greatest. Ok before I begin another lovely writing journey.

DISCLAIMER: I own nothing in this story, but I own the story and if I decide to put an OC in I own that too. I don't own my fucked up cookie either oh but what fun I would have if I did. BWHAHAHAHAHA!

part one:

Chapter 1

Peace and love

"Tifa are you up yet?" Mrs. Lockhart yelled up the stairs. Tifa looked up from her piano. Today was the day that her best friend was leaving with her new husband. Tifa got up and ran down the stairs in a rush.


"Hey calm down kid." Her father said as she ran into him. Mr. Lockhart was a tall man with black wavy hair who worked as a blacksmith in their town of Nibelhiem. His smith was in the small part of their kitchen. He was always relatively dirty because he worked in there a lot. Tifa had always considered him to have a light black beard because of all the soot.


"Sit and eat breakfast I don't think Monica will leave without saying goodbye." Tifa's mother said sitting her down in a chair. Mrs. Lockhart was known to be the best cook in the town. In fact when she taught Tifa to cook she said that her father had put the smith here because the customers just wanted her cooking. That was very true many did come for the food. Her mother was also very beautiful too she had flowing brown hair that reached to the middle of her back. Her father often said when he got in trouble by her that her piercing blue eyes burnt a hole in his heart. Tifa had always wanted to be like her mother (I'm not going into this, but her mom was very well, um ok she had a nice rack. It's weird to hear a girl say that isn't it).


"Andrew get in here so we can have a nice family breakfast." Mrs. Lockhart yelled into the kitchen. So after that Mr. Lockhart came out wiping his hands on his pants.


"So are you sad to see Monica leave?" her father said as he sat down at the table. Tifa just nodded her head sadly.


"Well now I'll have more time to help you in the shop papa." She said happily


"Ummhh well I already hired myself an apprentice, but I think it would be okay if you helped show him the ropes." Her father said nervously eating his toast.


"Oh who is it?" Tifa said a little dejected.


"Kid who lives next store, umm let's see here his name is..Um…." her father said scratching his head.


"You mean cloud, papa," Tifa said interrupting his pondering.


"Yes cloud that's his name…I should remember that shouldn't i…anyway that boy is frightfully shy, but he's the only one that's got any strength." Her father started rambling as he read the paper.


"You should go before you get caught up in his rambling." Tifa mother said sighing at her father. Tifa got up and gave her family a little bow and left. She walked out into the bright morning air. As much as she hated being awake in the morning she did love the fresh dew filled air. A small door slamming interrupted her thoughts.


"Hey cloud" Tifa said as she waved to her neighbor.


"Howdy" her said quietly slinging a empty burlap sack over his shoulder.


"I hear your going to apprentice my father" she said walking with him.


"That's right he" he nodded giving her a small smile.


"Tch. good luck when I help him all he does is tell stories." Tifa said waving her hand to some people she passed.


"I don't really mind. Where are you off to this morning Tifa?" he asked shifting the bags on his shoulder.


"Well I'm going to see Monica and Tyler off. Where are you going?"


"My mother needs some supplies."


"Oh well I'll see you later today then." Tifa said as he stopped at the shop.


"What?" cloud said kind of nervously.


"I'm going to help teach you." Tifa said smiling widely and enjoying the frightened look on cloud's face. She walked off towards the end of town she had heard that cloud liked her. She felt sorry for the kid that got that info out of him. Cloud was very shy, but he got into fights if anyone messed with him. She didn't normally see him in town people said he would go out side of town and kill monsters. Tifa didn't really believe that, but it such did sound cloud-like.


"You tif I'm so glad you made it, aren't you Tyler." Monica said happily running up to her. Monica was one of Tifa's best friends, but she had recently married and now is going to move. She had shoulder length black hair and small buckteeth. Monica was very short actually about three-fourths the size of Tifa.


"Yeah sure." Tyler said loading up the car. Tyler was one of the main people cloud got into fights with. He was very cocky and really doesn't know when to stop. Tyler had short black hair that was always fuzzy if her didn't have it spiked up. Tyler had a narrow face and almost always had a scowl on it.


"Oh don't mind him. It's to early for us." Monica said clamping her hands on his shoulders.


"Yeah for me too." Tifa said yawning, "where are you headed."? She added


"Well were catching a ship at Costa de la sol, then were off towards Kalm." Tyler said as he attempted to close the trunk.


"Wow what a long way." Tifa said quietly


"Don't worry Tifa we'll visit. I hope you'll be okay with out us here." Monica said putting and arm around her slumped shoulder.


"Yeah I'll be okay here. It seems like I'm the only one not leaving." Tifa said sighing


"You could always make friends with cloud." Tyler smirked as he leaned on the car. Monica just shook her head and said.


"We should go now" Monica stood up on her toes and gave Tifa a hug. Tyler walked over and hugged the too.


"Did I invite you?" Monica said. Tyler just shrugged as he got into the car.


"I felt left out" he said as her strapped his seatbelt on.


"Take care Tif" Monica said from the window as they drove away. Tifa walked back to her house. Cloud was walking a couple yards in front of her humming something. She watched him go into the house never in her life had she heard him hum. Tifa shrugged it off and went into her room and laid down on her bed. All her friends really had left now looking for work. They were only 13 but they all left looking for fame and money. Tifa sighed to herself and got up and sat down in front of her piano. She glared down at the sheets of music, but didn't play anything. Whilst shuffling through the papers she heard someone strumming a guitar from outside her open window. She got up curiously when she heard a tune starting to be played. Then very weakly she heard singing (peace and love by fountains of Wayne though the words won't be exactly correct):

Peace and love


Peace and love


That's all I'm thinking of baby


Peace and love

"who's singing that?" Tifa thought as she walked over to the window. Across her yard she saw cloud lying down on the roof with a guitar laying across him and his feet dangling over the edge.

Riding around in my Volkswagen van


Thinking `bout all the people upside down in Japan


Staring at the stars in a distant galaxy


Wondering if there's someone staring back at me

"wow he's pretty good." Tifa thought as she kneeled down by her window and laid her head on the windowsill.

Laying on my roof just playing my guitar


Trying to find the chords for just the way you are


Plane crash flashing on the TV


Well it could've been you


It could've been me

"man he has a nice voice." Tifa said to herself. At this cloud jumped up and looked around. Tifa ducked her head down.


"Damn that was such a nice song too." Tifa watching him hop off his roof, a little startled.

A/n: no this isn't going to be a song fic. And if the song seemed a bit out of place sorry because well I couldn't find on and this song reminds me of tifa. Hey it was either this or Hackensack by fountains of wayne that song reminds me of cloud and tifa too.