Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Moment's in life ❯ Part one:Chapter eight ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: you guys know chapter 7 well I wrote that 2 hours ago and I'm at it again because writing seems to keep my mind off of sleep. I must stay awake to mow lawn, don't ask.

Part one

Chapter eight

Soiled sight by a miracle of nature

"Hey get up if we are going to make it up there we have to leave now." Tyler said shaking cloud who was sleeping on the couch in Tifa's living room. Cloud grunted and lazily got up.


%#$^$&%&*&$%#^$$%^^!^&^%^*^%$^%$#^^@^%& ;*^&^^%#@^%$&^%*^%&^


Tifa woke up several hours after that.


"Good Morning Mrs. Strife" Tifa said as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes.


"Morning" she said sitting at the table reading the newspaper.


"Did cloud not come back last night?" Tifa asked noticing he was not around.


"No not last night this morning him and this other kid stopped in for some breakfast. I think they said they were going for a hike." Mrs. Strife said continuing to read the newspaper. Tifa shrugged and got up and went outside. It was a nice morning outside clouds dotted the sky but the sun still shined brightly.


"Yo tif" called Monica from the other side of town.


"Hey" she answered simply


"I heard both the cloud and Tyler went off on a hike." Monica said happily


"Creepy huh?" Tifa laughing a little


"No I think it would be better for your future husband and mine to get along." Monica said clasping her hands together.


"Yeah I guess…WHAT!" Tifa said allowing her words to sink in.


"Hehehe just kidding…or am I ha anyway let's go for a hike of our own. Like down to that stream or something. Ya know do a little swimming." Monica suggested giggling like a mad schoolgirl every so often.


"Uhh yeah ok I don't have much else to do." Tifa said going in her house and putting on her bikini under her clothes.


$#%^^%&&*%$#@^@!%$^%$^&^*&^%$#%$$#@^#& ^$^%%$#&%$&$%$#^%#&^


"Damn this steep mountain" Tyler grumbled as he hiked the steep ledges of mount nibel.


"This is something like work huh?" cloud said trying to regain his footing after he slipped.


"it better be him or I'm going to lay the smack down on those shinra soldiers." Tyler said as they both reached flat ground. Finally they were nearing the Mt. Nibel reactor. They stumbled upon the mako fountain and near the fountain was a pitched tent.


"Good were here." Tyler said loudly.


"Eh who's out there!" a gruff voice said stumbling outside the tent with a shotgun witch he aimed sloppily at them.


"Mr. Lockhart?" cloud said curiously.


"Yeah what's it to…oh cloud good to see ya hows it going" a Slightly Drunk Mr. Lockhart said. It was Tifa's father but he looked different his once smooth face was riddled with stubble. His eyes were bloodshot and the rank smell of liquor surrounded him like an ominous aura.


"What did you do to yourself man." Tyler said tilting his head back from the strong smell emanating from him.


"Oh well I just been sitting here enjoyin' the rest of me life." Mr. Lockhart in his barely decipherable tongue.


"You don't plan on going back to Tifa then." Cloud said sounding slightly hurt.


"That stupid bitch…nah…she's to much like that fuckin' wife o' mine" he said leaning up against his shotgun.


"Hey don't call your daughter that. I don't care how drunk you are…" Tyler said running up to the guy and grabbing his shirt collar forcefully.


"Hey I can call her whatever I wanna she is as you said my daughter. Fuck if she was a little cuter I'd bang the shit out of her." Mr. Lockhart said starting to giggle like a leprecon. Cloud had heard enough he took the hilt of his sword and smacked the back of his head sending him to the ground.


"That was…depressing" cloud said picking up a half empty bottle of booze and pouring it onto the ground.


"How could he…say such things about his own daughter. God I never listen to the people that talked about how bad booze was, but now I think I'll keep high and dry from this crap." Tyler said kicking the bottle. Cloud dragged the drunken man into his tent and threw a bottle of aspirin at him.


"So there's some hot springs down the mountain let's go kick back before we go into town." Tyler (I keep wanting to type zak) suggested.


"Sure maybe that will settle my stomach." Cloud said walking out of the campsite.


"Getting out of this campsite will settle your stomach, but let's go to the hot springs all that traveling is wearing the shit out of me." Tyler said following suit of cloud. The two boys quickly shuffled down the mountain and stripped down to their boxers.


"Ah too bad I was kind of hoping here would be some ladies here." Tyler said as he stared at the hot springs.


"Aren't you supposed to be married?" cloud said raising an eyebrow.


"Not for me, for you, but I suppose the way you act around Tifa you're already pretty much married eh." Tyler said playfully punching him in the arm.


"Shaddup!" cloud said as he smirked and pushed him into the hot spring.


"Eh that was no fair, ah but forgive ya I was going to end up in here anyways right." Tyler said laughing happily. Cloud jumped in also and let the hot water was over his smooth pale skin.


"Now this feels good" cloud said sinking into the water.


"I know something that feel better." Tyler said smirking


"Don't want to hear it." Cloud answered.


!$$#$^%^&&^*^^%^%$^$%#^$&*%^$%$^@@#^*(*^%^%$#^ %&^&^%$&^&^^%&


"YAY! We're almost there." Monica said cheerfully.


"Clothes? I think some people are already here." Tifa said pondering for a second "hey those clothes look familiar…oh I know those are cloud's clothes."


"Really than those must be Tyler's, oh fun fun" she said smiling evilly.


"Uhhhh" Tifa said nervously. They both stripped down to their bikinis and went in the forest next to the hot spring. As they were sneaking they heard cloud and Tyler chatting.


"Cloud you know you want to here."


"No I don't"


"Ok then if you could have any lady who would you pick?"


"Not answering that"


"We both know who it is


"Shut it"


"Oh you know you have to stop being so shy and go for it dude"


"Yeah I keep that in mind"


Tifa and Monica both snuck up behind cloud flashing Tyler the `stay silent' sign. Monica wrapped her fingers around cloud's neck. Unlucky for her cloud was very aware when he was relaxed and grabbed her hands and pulled her in. Tifa slipped in unnoticed next to cloud as the two boys watched Monica squirm in the hot water.


"H-EY your not supposed to be that alert in a hot spring." Monica said as she took her place next to Tyler while she smoothed out he hair. Cloud just continued to laugh.


"So what have you pretty ladies been up to today?" Tyler asked lazily slipping his arm over Monica's shoulders.


"Ladies? As in plural then where the other? OH!" cloud said looking around noticing Tifa was there.


"Howdy!" she said waving her hand. Cloud looked at her she really reminded him of her father and that brought a sick feeling to his stomach.


"Hey you ok cloud?" Tifa said giving him a look.


"Hn? Oh yeah I was…just a little stunned that you look so good in a bikini." He smiled miscevously.


"Well what did you expect…I'm just so shecksy." Tifa said turning a light shade of red.


"Wait was that…yes I think it was…you were flirting. Cloud you sly dog you." Tifa said giggling a little.


"I taught him well in such a short time" Tyler said smirking.

A/n: thank you to all who have review it is much obliged.