Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Moment's in life ❯ Part Three: Chapter thirty-two ( Chapter 32 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n: ugh I have lots of home work and the original plan for tonight was to do homework then go online and goof off, but since my faggoty sister is online that plan was shot to fucking hell. See I'm grouchy and spewing out curses. Aww fuckit. On with the chapter.

The day of the tournament had finally arrived. Dio had made them get up extra early so that they could get `pumped up'. No one had any idea what that had meant but they just got up anyway.


"So who's that tweeb walking around outside?" Cid said grumpily as he ran a towel over his blonde locks.


"That's just squall. I met him when I was…uh…hunting materia." Yuffie said calmly even though she was growling slightly as she pulled a comb through her hair.


"Hey wait a minute! Cid what's tweeb?" Tifa asked befuddled at the fact that Cid had not said some form of swearword.


"…Well…I uh…I thought…HEY! Can't a guy make up his own words!" cid shouted at them. After the laughter had quieted down Vincent peaked his head into the tent and looked around. He wore a very sour look on his face. After a few seconds of surveying the room he left. Yuffie reached out to him but before she could even call out his name he was gone.


"Man, he avoided me all day yesterday too." Yuffie said sadly sighing heavily.


"Maybe you should try telling that ahem `tweeb' to buzz off." Reeve said smirking slightly.


"What you think he has a problem with squall?" Yuffie whispered to the room. Everyone started at her blankly.


"Yeah, I think he really does!" cloud said irritated at her denseness. Yuffie just shrugged.


"I guess I've always had a thing for possessive guys…gee I really hope this doesn't turn out like last time" Yuffie said anxiously wringing her hands. She exited the tent and left the rest in silence. Cloud sat down on his lovely bunk bed next to Tifa.


"I'm really not in the mood to do any fighting today." Cloud said tiredly as he propped his back against a pole. Tifa scouted closer to him and propped herself against the other pole.


"You don't really have to fight…" Tifa said simply.


"I have a drive to win. It's not in me to lose." Cloud yawned as he casually fell over so that his head was resting on Tifa's lap.


"Aww poor baby." Tifa said in a soft voice as she stroked his head. " Don't over do it. This time it's not the end of the world if you lose." She added.


"Your right I guess." Cloud sighed as he wrapped his arms around Tifa's legs.


"Well I guess I'm not going anywhere now." She said clunking her boots together. Tifa crossed her arms and fell asleep.


Sometime later, Dio came in loudly banging on a gong. Cloud and Tifa were both immediately shaken from their sleep.


"Time to go! It's time to get your new weapons!" Dio said excitedly as he beckoned for them to follow. They all trudged after him as he led them into a small tent outside the fighting ring. Inside the room there were several wooden benches and a stretcher leaning against the wall. What were even more noticeable were the weapons hanging on the wall. They were almost exact replicas for their ultimate ones only they were squishy.


"These are the weapons you will be using. I had someone cook them up. They won't cut anyone, but when they make impact they will leave washable goo on you, and the judges will decide whether or not the mark is deadly. Oh, and that man Vincent already picked up his." Dio said passing out the weapons to everyone.


"Ok the schedule is over there the first match start in 2 hours." Dio left hurriedly.


The schedule read:


Match 1: Yuffie V. Red XIII

Match 2: Cid V. Cait Sith

Match 3: Tifa V. Barret

Match 4: Vincent V. Cloud

Note: Only winners will advance!


"Your going RED!" Yuffie squeaked excitedly.


2 hours later!

"WELCOME LADIES AND GENTALMEN! To the match of the century. Our world's saviors vs. our worlds' saviors. Please get to your seats soon for the first match will be starting in 5 minutes. Today's match is Yuffie VS. Red XIII. Please note that 3/4 `s of the profits will go to helping the families suffering from meteor. Only winners will advance to the next round! This is also a materia free fight! And the winner will get any wish of his or her choice." A loud voice boomed from the various loudspeakers.


"Bily brealy hate wish!" Red said through his special mouthpiece. Do to the unfair advantage of red's teeth and claws. Dio had made in a special mouthpiece and claw covers that excretes the same gooey fluid as his comb. Yuffie and red both headed towards the stadium. The stadium consisted of several very large and very high bleachers and a large raised stone slab for a fighting stadium.

Red got into his fighting position and gave a large roar of determination. Yuffie also did the same, really she did, and she even gave a roar. Witch cause the audience to burst out in laughter. The bell sounded making red's ears twitch in pain, but none-the-less red and Yuffie started their stare down. Each moving to one side creating a circle like two wolves fighting for the alpha position. Yuffie tossed a Molotov cocktail at red witch he cautiously dodged. Red lunged and sunk his foam teeth into her arm making them excrete their goo. Yuffie tossed her shuriken at his feet witch he easily jumped over, but he didn't expect it to come back. Thus causing it to scrape across his back making him yelp in surprise. Yuffie caught her shuriken and smirked smugly at him. Red charged forward dodging all the small shurikens she threw at him and swiped the comb across her face. The gong sounded again. Yuffie slumped down on her knees wiping the goo off of her face. She had lost.


"And the winner of the first round is RED XIII!!!" the announcer yelled enthusiastically.

A/N: well that was fun. Expect a new chapter in a week if not sooner, because the next chapter/s will me mostly fighting. Oh your going to love what I do near the end of the tourney!