Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Old thoughts new feelings ❯ actions ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 3

"Is she alright?" Riona asked almared.

"In bad condition," Seifer said, "And they say if things don't turn around she could fall in a coma."

"We're coming you," Quistis said sliding out of her sit.

"OK," Seifer agreed headed for the door, "You find Irvine and Selphie then meet me at the train station in about a hour."

An hour latter the group was headed onto the train. They where quiet as they walked.

Seifer used the ticket to open up the door. He headed in and dropped on the bed laying with one leg hanging over the edge.

Everyone elese but Squall sat down on the couch. Squall walked over to the bed where Seifer lay and pushed Seifer over so he could sit down beside him.

"You alright?" Squall asked giving Seifer a look full of concern.

Seifer looked up and meet Squall's eyes. The looked like they had...was it only Last night?..when he had looked at him. The same pool of concern and of worry. Again, it was for him.

Grey and Green locked together, mixing, become one .They didn't relize how long they sat staring into each others eyes all they knew where each other. The others weren't there. It was just them.

Quistis' voice broke the silence that had engulfed the room :

"It's getting late," she said. "Perhaps we should get some sleep."

She looked to the two beds and the couch. Irvine was already headed to a closet. He pulled out a blanket and lay on the floor.

"I'm used to sleeping on the floor," Irvine said irgoning the odd looks they where giving him. "Selphie normally makes me sleep in the floor if I make her mad."

Selphie turned her nose up fetching a blanket for her self. She lay down on the couch as Zell followed suit laying on the other part of the couch.

Riona and Quistis climbed up to the top bunck and lay down. Seifer rolled over closer to the wall so Squall could get in.

This time he didn't seem so werid to Squall, sleeping in the same bed with his rival. In fact once everyone besides him was asleep he curled up against Seifer placing his head on his shoulders.

When Squall opened his eyes his all he could see was darkness and a pair of green cat like eyes. Squall had to blink a few times to relize he was looking at Seifer.

"Squall," Seifer began, "I need to talk to you."

"You are talking to me," Squall replied without meaning to.

"I've been thinking," the blond explained

"About what?" Squall asked.

"About the last two days," Seifer said staring off into the darkness.

"Me too," Squall admitted.

"You know Squall," Seifer said parting Squall's legs with his knee, "I've been thinking about us."

"What about us?" Squall asked pretending not to noticed Seifer opening his legs.

"About our feelings," Seifer stated the moment he said feelings he nudged Squall's cock with his knee, "For each other."

Squall bit his tounge to keep from moaning from Seifer's touch.

"What feelings?" Squall asked.

He loved playing hard to get. He had always done it with Riona and she had love it. Would Seifer like it to? Wait, what was he thinking? He didn't like Seifer in that way did he? He wasn't gay...was he?

"Playing hard to get are we?" Seifer asked playfully rubbing his knee against Squall's cock again.

Squall couldn't suppress his next moan. Seifer smiled as he continued to message Squall through his pants with hi s knee.

"You like?" Seifer asked all though he already knew the answer.

Squall didn't say anything he just smiled and nodded. He brought a hand up and began to play with Seifer's hair.

Seifer moaned fore his hair was a very sensitive part of his body. Squall, seeing this, smirked carefully and slowly running his hands through the blond's hair. Neither noticed the sun pirking up into view. Neither heard the soft moans as Riona and Quistis regained consciousness.

Even though it was a bit of a tight squeeze squall rolled on top of Seifer. They both stared at each other a few mintues looking in other gaze their faces slowly moving closer to each other. Then their lips meet.

Seifer managed to roll Squall over to he was on the top without breaking lip lock. When the kiss broke it was because of a pair of hands on his shoulders pulling him off.

Riona tugged hard pulling Seifer off Squall. She had been awoken to the sound of moaning. She had looked over the edge and seen Squall and Seifer all over each other.

She pulled Seifer to his feet and slammed her foot on the ground.

"Who do think you are?" Riona asked angrily. "You have no place with my Squally. You..You.." she paused looking for the right word. "FAGGOT."

"Look it ain't like I was raping him," Seifer explained. "He wanted it."

Riona lifted her fist and punched Seifer smack in the nose with it. Seifer fell to the ground in surprie. He held a hand to his nose as he pulled him self up into a sitting position.

Blood? Riona had given him a bloody nose? He looked up to see Squall yelling at her.

"Your a faggot too Squall?" Riona asked placing her hands on her hips. "I love you, give you everything I can, and you two time me with your rival."

"Riona cut it out!" the brunette exclaimed. "It's over between you and me."

"What?" Riona stared at him flabbergasted.

"You heard me," Squall said a low tone.

"Well fine," Riona tossed her hair as she ran out into the hallway.

Quistis who had been watching the whoule think stood shaking her head.

Squall just sighed sitting on the edge of him and Seifer's bed. Seifer stood wipping his nose on a tissue from tissue box he had found on the table.

Seifer walked over to the bed and sat down beside Squall.

"Squall?" Seifer asked glancing at him.

Squall didn't say anything.

"Uh," the blonde muttered, "I'm sorry I did that. I mean you lost your girlfriend because of me."

"Don't worry," Squall said flashing a small smile. "I've been trying to break it off with Riona for a long time."

"So your not mad?" Seifer asked with a hopefull look in his eyes.

Of course Squall had ever right to be mad with him. Seifer and him had just been friends and Seifer tried to take advantage of that. It had cost Squall his girlfriend in the end.

"Why would I be mad?" Squall asked looking to Seifer.

Seifer just srugged and looked away. Normally he could voice he feelings about everything but when it came to relationships and sexual stuff...no good..

"So how long has this been going on?" Quistis asked curiously.

"I think their old thoughts," Squall explained, "But we are just learning what they mean..I guess."

"Yeah," Seifer agreed, "The are old thoughts and new feelings. I guess that's why I was always trying to get his attention when I was younger."

"How long has the," Quistis paused looking for the right word," Pysical..stuff be going on?"

"Two days," Squall explained nonchalantly as if it was a everyday conversation.

"I have to give Zell credit for figureing out there was something going on inbetween us," Seifer said.

"Zell knows?" Squall questioned looking shocked.

"Yeah," Seifer said. "Of course I laughed in his face."

"Before we go on ," Squall said, "what IS going on between us?"

Seifer looked at him a bit confussed.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"I know you've got your mind on Fujin," Squall explained, "And I know you have feelings for her and your worried about her. But if there is going to be something..between us..I want to know that it is not going to be a one day thing or a one shot thing."

"You want commitment," Seifer with a nodd. "I understand that. But what do you mean by 'I know you have feelings for her'?"

"You love her don't you?" Squall asked.

"Fujin?" Seifer asked with a smile laugh. "Me and her are just friends. Always have been and always will be."

"So if we have a relantionship," the brunette stated, "You'll stay true to me."

"I will," Seifer promised taking Squall's face in one hand.

He tiled it up so Squall was looking into his eyes.

"You mean that?" Squall asked.

"Of course," Seifer said.

Seifer moved his hand from Squall's face to around his waist. Squall smiled leaning against Seifer burying his face in Seifer's chest.

"I always hoped I'd see the day," Quistis said, "that you two got along."

The train come to an hault.

"Looks like we're there," Quistis said. "You two go on ahead I'll wake up the others and follow."

Seifer and Squall rose Seifer's arm still around Squall and Squall still clinging to him.

The headed out into the hall way where Riona still stood. She turned up her nose and pretended like she didn't see. Seifer sighed and they walked off the train and headed for the hospital.