Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Old thoughts new feelings ❯ caught kissing ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Seifer ignored the looks people gave him as he passed by . Squall cruled up closer to Seifer.

"Seifer!" a voice called from behind.

Seifer looked back to see Raijin.

"Hey Raijin," Seifer said waving his free hand.

Raijin walked up to them and gave a seifer a funny look seeing how he was holding Squall.

"What?" Seifer asked.

"Nothing ya know," Raijin answered figuring he was better off not asking. "Come on the place is this way."

Raijin started walking with Seifer and Squall at his side.

"I know you want to ask so got ahead and ask," Seifer said seeing the strange and confussed looks Raijin was giving him.

"Ok what's with that ya know?" Raijin asked nodding to seifer and Squall.

"Squall and I are a," Seifer said then hesitated looking for the right words. "Couple right now."

Raijin looked at him with a disbeliving look but he sighed and nodded.

"Cool with me ya know," Raijin explained as they reached the hospital.

"What's her condition?" Seifer asked meaning Fujin of course.

"Same as before," Raijin explained heading into the hospital.

The group walked in silence through the hall and headed into a room.

Fujin was lying on the bed her eyes half open.

"Fujin," Seifer said releasing Squall and walking to the bedside.

"SEIFER?" Fujin asked twisting her head to look at him.

"How are you?" Seifer asked taking a sit on the edge of the bed.

"PERFECT." Fujin answered as Squall moved and stood against the wall watching them. "DOCTORS. CRAZY."

"That's right fujin," Seifer said even though Fujin looked pale and her voice wasnt as strong as normal. "You'll be just fine."

Fujin yawned and closed her eyes all the way.

"I'll leave you to get some rest," Seifer said standing up.

Seifer stood and headed out of the room not saying anything to Raijin nor Squall as he walked. He headed down the hall the waiting room and sat down with a sigh. Squall walked over to him and placed a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"She is my best friend," Sefier said in a low mutter. "Besides Raijin that is. I dont know what I'll do with out her."

Not knowing what to say Squall just patted his shoulder.

"She was like a sister to me." Seifer laughed at his own words but then nodded. "Yes, she was like my sister. She was always there to stand up for me, she was always by my side, and she always supported my decsions. It didn't matter if they were right or wrong."

At this point Seifer looked up at Squall. Green meet grey. The same worry was there, in those pools of grey. Seifer gave him a faint smile trying to make that worry fade from those beautiful eyes. He hated to see him so troubled.

Squall slid into his lap flashing him a smile, his eyes seeming happy again.

"Oh Squall," Seifer said running a gloved hair through Squalls hair "Why are you so beautiful."

Squall just giggled jumping a bit on Seifers lap. Not enough to hurt him just enough to get a responce.

"Now now Squall if we are going to be doing something like that we best be behind closed doors," Seifer whispered nodding to a nurse who was giving them an odd look.

"Ok then," Squall said getting out of his lap. "Let's find a bathroom or something."

Seifer sat there a bit surprised. They ain't even been a couple for an hour and Squall already wanted to get really pyscial.

"You coming Seifer?" Squall asked tilted his head to the side in a way that said 'you know you want me.'

"Of course," Seifer said jumping to his feet.

The two walked side by side looking for a place to 'hide out.' After a few mintues they discovered an empty, nice sized closet.

After glancing around to make sure no one was coming the two disappeared into the closet.

Seifer reached up and flicked on the light. A dim glow filled the room. Squall stood leaning against the wall.

After a moment Squall walked over to seifer and wrapped an arm around his waist.

"You seem so nervous Seify," Squall pointed out.

For a moment it seemed the two had switched minds. Seifer was quiet a had a slightly embarresed look on his face and Squall was the one getting a bit annoyed.

"It's just," he sighed and then shook his head. "Nevermind."

"Whatever." Squall mutterews slamming Seifer a bit roughly against the wall.

Seifer looked at Squall a bit surprised. The brunette planted a kiss on Seifer's mouth and then ramed his tounge in. The blond moaned deeply as Squall tounge explored his mouth.

Squall quickly pulled Seifer trenchcoat off and let it fall to the floor. Seifer slipped off Squall's jacket and began to work on the buttons of his shirt.

Squall moved his mouth from Seifer and began to head for his ear draging his tounge along his face.

Getting quite excitied by all this, Seifer ramped his hardened cock into Squall's leg.

"Now there is the Seifer we all know and love," Squall whispered in Seifer's ear when he reached.

Squall pulled off his shirt once Seifer had unbuttoned it all the way and rubbed his body against Seifer's.

"Um yeah baby," Seifer whispered moving so that he was the one pushed the other against the wall.

At the point the door opened. A very started Zell stood there gaping. Squall bleased the fact the Seifer was covering up his bare chest.

"What do you want chickenwuss?" Seifer asked snarling at him.

"Its Fujin," Zell explained.