Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Prepare for Trouble! ❯ Prepare for Trouble! ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: No I don't own anything from Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts. I also do not own Pokemon. XD

Man this is another of my many parodies...but this one is special because its written for a friend's birthday! Happy Birthday Tara!

Ansem's lines are in basic fonts
Sephiroth's lines are in italics
Kuja's lines are bold

"Prepare for trouble!"

"Make it double!"

"To protect the villains from heroic deeds!"

"To unite all slaves to fulfill our needs!"

"To denounce the good guys of fake and lies!"

"To change our destiny and our lives!"

"Ansem-sama!"

"Sephy-sama!"

"WITNESS THIS AS METEOR KILLS THE PLANET AND HUMANS RUN IN FRIGHT!

"Ah! Please! No more flash lights!" (1)

Kuja then comes out and waves a flag with their faces on them and speaks dully, "Yeah yeah...that's right..."

"Say it with more feeling monkey-face." Sephiroth said grimly.

"Yes", Ansem agreed, "its for one of a fan's birthday."

Kuja exploded, "...I REFUSE TO BE THIS ANNOYING LITTLE CAT!!! I AM NOT EVEN A CAT! SEPHIROTH, YOU BE THE CAT! YOU ARE MORE KNOWN AS BEING A KITTY ANYHOW!" (2)

"But Kuja, you got the looks of a kitty. For you are much more...how can I say this? ...Feminine anyhow." Sephiroth replied, chuckling.

"But I'm-"

"Don't make me tell Garland," Sephiroth warned. "I got his name on speed dial you know."

"...curses..." Kuja mumbled.

Ansem interjected, "Hey if you think you had it bad, I had to say 'Ah! Please! No more flash lights!' That line had brought up a lot of bad memories..."

"Yep..." Sephrioth said while nodding, "with that meteor incident and all..."

"Sephrioth!" Kuja shouted. "You never blew up anything. I was the one who truly blew up a planet!"

The man's eyes narrowed as he took out his cell phone, "That's it, I'm calling!"

Kuja's eyes grew wide in fear this time. "NOOOO!!"

He jumped in a desperate attempt to wrestle the phone out of Sephiroth's hands.

"HEY! GIVE THAT BACK!"

The third man stood there and watched the younger two pulling each other's hair with a sweatdrop. "...kids these days...." Ansem mumbled as he turns around, facing Tara, the birthday girl. "Tara-sama, we...."

"SEPHIROTH, GIVE ME BACK MY THONG THIS INSTANT!" Kuja cried as he chased the man with his hands between his legs.

"THEN GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE!!" he yelled back, ready to smash the cod-piece with his boot.

"NO! DON'T YOU DARE DO THAT!"

"...Let me rephrase that, Tara-sama I wish you a happy birthday. YOU BETTER LIKE THIS YOU LITTLE GIRL! We had stripped our pride and dignity for this! AND YOU KNOW HOW I AM AFRAID OF LIGHTS!"

Smash!

"Nooooo!! THAT'S MY FAVORITE PAIR!!"

Smash!

"Damn you!!! CINGULAR IS MY FAVORITE COMPANY!!"

Fin!

(1) That's a little joke Tara made that Ansem got killed by a flash light. Hey! The theory can be true!
(2) Have you seen anyone name their cat Sephiroth or Sephy? Or a doujinshi (fan comic) where Sephiroth is drawn as a cat? XD

So so? What do you think? Please review! But no flames, it is a birthday present after all! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY TARA!