Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Ripples ❯ The Only Chapter ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer:

I dont own Final Fantasy or any of the characters. Squaresoft and some other countries do.

Notes:

< > = Thoughts from the Character

~ abc~ = Flashbacks/memories

Tidus stood. Thinking. Remembering. He remembered when he first met everyone. The gardians, the summoner, his friends. The first words spoken between them. The memories were often sweet < I remember when I first saw Yuna~I did it. I've become a summoner.~ She seemed so wounderful, so happy.> yet sometimes bitter < That day, when Yuna married Seymour, was the worst day of my life> He looked at them. All of them. He stared at yuna for a moment. Then, he broke his promises; he jumped.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Yuna sat on the beach, staring out at the placid ocean. < Placid. Everyone's lives are as placid as this ocean now, except for mine. Mine is full of nothing but rage, pain and sorrow. But I keep it inside. I am ready to burst. I just want to scream, kick and cry all at once. I hate him. He promised me he would stay with me ~not until the end, always.~ But he didn't. He lied. But I can't help the fact that I still love him. I want him to come back to me. I know that that isn't possible though. It just isn't fair! > She leaned he face over the water as a silent tear rolled out of her blue eye, down her cheek, hitting the water. As it hit, the water rippled. But the ripples faded, just like Yuna's memories of Tidus.