Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Rubbing a Crabby GF the Wrong Way ❯ Rubbing a Crabby GF the Wrong Way ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer: Final Fantasy 8 and its characters are owned by Squaresoft

Disclaimer: Final Fantasy 8 and its characters are owned by Squaresoft.

Rubbing a Crabby GF the Wrong Way.

This story is done in a certain GF's POV. Note: The characters used in this story are based on the ones I used to defeat him.

These stupid humans would not let him sleep. Time and time again they appeared. He had to admit that they were persistent, stupid but persistent. <Do they not know the consequences of invading my world and disturbing my sleep?>, he thought. "Who dares disturb my sleep?" he asked. Better end this now and go back to sleep.

This time, it seems as though they were better prepared. Whatever he threw at them, physical attacks, Demi spells, Gravija spells, they always seemed to recover with Cure spells and Hi-Potions, counterattack him using other GFs, elemental attacks, drawing and casting Demi spells on him.

He had to find another way to beat these pests, lull them into a false sense of security. <How do I go about this?> he thought. <Maybe, if Icast Curaga on one of them then throw a Gravija spell afterwards, Imight have the upper hand. Now who to cast it on? Hmm....that girl they call Selphie> He did just that. Big mistake.

Selphie managed to have a Full-cure spell in her Slot Limit Break. <No...impossible> He was running out of energy very fast.

Desperation set in. He had to do something and fast. He managed to take that other girl and her annoying pet down. If only he could cast a few more spells and he could finally go back to sleep. He had bombarded with too many spells at this point. How he managed to even stay afloat was a mystery. Now he wasn't only desperate but frustrated and tired. This nightmare was getting longer and longer. <Don't these humans ever give up?!!!>

Now, one pest remained, that Selphie girl. Though her strength was running out, she managed to pull out one more Limit Break, 3 Blizzards in a row.

At this point, he was too weak and too tired to go on. The only thing now was to give up this battle. It has gone on long enough.

"Too much sleep...too weak", he muttered. The last thing he saw before he passed out was that Selphie girl doing her victory pose. He had to admit they were much stronger than before and that they put up a better fight than previously.

<I might as well join them in battle. There's nothing else to do anyway>, he thought. As long as they let me sleep for now and not constantly summon me whenever they are in battle, everything would be fine. I'm so exhausted.

There was some consolation. He was Junctioned to the human boy who rarely spoke. <What was his name again? Was it Squall?> And when he was summoned in battle, he could always take his frustrations out on the enemy, which was fine by him. <At least they finally left me alone and let me sleep>, he thought.

End.

I couldn't help it. I always saw Diablos as a GF who always seems to wake up on the wrong side of the bed. I'm sorry if this story is a bit short. If you come across it, let me know what you think. Bye for now. :)