Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sins ❯ The words he spoke to me ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Sinswritten by:The Darkest angel in HellDisclamer:I own nothing* again cries*Hello again its me scum of the earth Darkest angel.and once again i bring you more ClouldXVincent an a bit of a spoiler for the advent children movie so sit back an REVIEW!!!!!!!**************************Chapter one:The words he spoke to meÒVincent...Can sins ever be forgiven?Ó he asked looking at his friend,his mako infused eyes.unknowing an wondering.ÒI never tryed...Ówas his only reply,from a man whose sins can never be forgotten.******Vincent looked up at the women who he had loved for so meny years.Even in his sleep his love still burned,but she was far lost to him now,like all love and life.ÒLucrecia...are sins ever forgiven?Ó he asked her,but there was no answer.No..these sins I carry... they can never be forgiven. he thought to himself looking at his clawed hand.Iam a monster a freak...No one should be around me...Iam a hazard waiting in the wings to rear its ugly head and strike down the ones i loved most.Lucrecia....Did you even love me?Leaning back agents the cold cave wall there was a sudden sound from his pocket.but he did not answer.Sighing as the song ended he lowered his head.Was he doomed to spend his life alone,he looked out the caveÕs entryway at a world he hid from.Again the phone rang,finally giving up he answered.ÒHello?Ó ÒHay Vincent,it me Cloud....ÓÒCloud what a pleasant suprize...ÓÒYea.Vincent Its Cids birthday tomorrowÓThats right I forgot.....ÒIam aware of it..thow this seems to be a more Yuffie thing then you cloud.ÓÒWell shes got the flu and lost her voiceÓSome good newsÒAnyway we are throwing him a party at the bar,I was wondering if you like to join usÓThey want me around...but Iam a monster...ÒSo is that a yes?Because Shaira needs to know.ÓVincent closed his eyes for a moment and shut the phone.