Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sister, Sister... Sister?? ❯ The Windmaker ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

OMG! I FORGOT MY DISCLAIMER LAST TIME!

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Final Fantasy X, the Olsen twins, Saks' Fifth Avenue, or any other copyrighted label used in this story. This disclaimer applies to all selections under the same story title.

Sister, Sister… Sister??

Chapter Two: The Windmaker

I looked in front of me and saw two me look-alikes that caused my thoughts to swirl. Who were these people, and why did they look like me??

My entire life I had known only the Al Bhed. They were my people; I was born from the blood of the Al Bhed community. But this day, I met another populous. I met a different crowd of people belonging to a different race. But there, amongst this diverse group, there were two girls just like me; they could easily even be mistaken as me. Why though? Why were there two others who looked, sounded, and even walked the way I did? Nothing made any sense. I did the only thing I could think of just then. I blinked.

The girl who insisted I was Ashley a moment ago spoke again, "Ashley…?" she asked, first at me and then at the third girl who had just appeared. We were a three-paneled mirror that showed the same girl, the same hair, and the same bewildered expression plastered on each one's faces. Besides our clothing, we were indistinguishable from the next. We were like, exactly alike.

"Wow! You look like me!" was the first thing I managed to say in all my excitement. There were people just like me! "Let's all be great friends!" I screeched with bliss.

"But we're twins… not triplets… this can't be right…" they muttered in perplexity.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Rikku! What're your names??" I smiled at them happily.

"What are you, a fan or something? I mean, you should win an award or something. No one has ever looked so much like us that I mixed them up with one of us. Did you like get plastic surgery or something?" the first girl asked me.

"Um… a fan of who…? Plastic surgery? Why would you do surgery on plastic?? I came here on an Al Bhed ship earlier today. I saw the mall and decided to go shopping. Does everyone in this place have a look-alike?"

"No… What the Hell are you talking about? Al Bhed? What the Hell is that?? We're Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen… You're a fan of us aren't you? What do you want an autograph or something? Hurry it up, we're very busy people, you know." The second one spoke this time.

"Why would I be your fan? I don't generate any wind…!" I waited for an answer, but just got strange looks. I looked alone among my almost-clones. Their bored, amused eyes told me that I would have a long day ahead of me.