Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ The 3rd Hero of the Lion War ❯ The Dorter Underground ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
When the satirs stopped and they reached level ground they were enclosed in a small room with a beaten door. Alex moved forward to open the door. It needed oil badly as it creaked open. As they went through the door they emgered in a long corridor with many worn shelves large enough for a small person to stand on. Suddenly 2 Knights, an Archer and a Time Mage dropped through a hole in the ceiling."You aren't going any further!"the Archer said fiercly. "Well look who wants to challenge us, the pathectic scum of the Death Corps!"Alex yelled sarcastically. Then he nimbly dashed forward and sliced the Time mage's hat off.That move deprived her off all her power. Steven rushed forward reached down on the ground,picked up a rock thinking"This isn't gonna work."and flung it at the Time mage. She left out a scream and crumpled to the floor. Steven and Alex's attacks put the party into a bad position. Walter attemped to use the Spin Fist attack but the knight dodged it. Alicia summoned Ifrit but to no avail. The Archer,who apparently had bad aim, shot Alex's boot,he retailiated by rushing forward and chopping the Archer in half. The other Knight chucked his Sword at Alicia and she redirected it in mid-air so that it impaled it's owner. The remaining Knight yelled at Steven,"You'll never defeat me!" then he stabbed himself."That was too easy."Alex commented."Well let's find out where that corridor goes."Steven said.So they walked down the corridor for what seemed to be eterninty untill they found an ainchent stairway with 2 chocobos at the top."That my friends,is the second trace."Alicia said importantly.Then the chocobos flew down the stairs and Steven and Walter hopped on one and Alicia and Alex got on the other. The chocobos flew to the top of the crumbling staircase and blasted a hole in the massive oak doors. As they exited the doors,they magically repaired themselves"Alicia did that,"Steven thought.
It was dark and they headed for the inn.

Meanwhile At the Beoluve Castle.....

"Zalbag, how are they doing?"Dycedarg."They haven't reported and.......I think the Death Corps got them too,first Agrias now the best cadets you'll ever find."Zalbag replied."No it can't be!"Larg said pounding his fist on the table "The most promising cadets in the Academey,execpt of course Ramza.""Impossible as it may seem,it could have happened."Zalbag said in a dead tone."We must send reinforcements."Dycedarg suggested strongly."Yes you have a good point my brother,Larg send the Hokuten to attack!"Zalbag said turning to Larg.Then Zalbag got up from his chair and left the room.As soon as Zalbag left Dycedarg started to chuckle."What is so funny Dycedarg?""Nothing Larg,just thinking."Dycedarg replied."We will not attack untill They have reported back."Larg said"That is all for now."Then Larg left the room.


((pardon any spelling or grammar errors,I type very quickly.))