Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Aeon Savior ❯ The Fire Faith Joins ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]
The next morning everyone got up early as they meet in the front of what was left of the dock that Sin destoryed. Tidus asked, "Where are we going next?" Yuna said, "There is a temple here. The next aeon is here." Tidus nodded. Blackthorn said, "Really? I wonder how many of these aeons there are?" Lulu answered, "There are the main temples and then there are the hidden temples that were long forgotten in the past." Blackthorn nodded as she felt puzzled because she was just a beginer. Tidus felt confused as well. Wakka said, "We have two guides waiting up in the forest area before we get to the temple. Lets go ya?" Yuna said, "Good idea." With that they were off. They made it around the middle of the afternoon. The guides were two men. They were tall and looked like they were warriors of some kind. The warriors bowed as Yuna came up. Yuna said, "You don't have to do that you know." The one on the right answered, "But you are the daugther of Lord Braska. It makes you loyalty." Yuna blushed a little. The one on the left asked, "Who is that girl that is beside Lady Yuna?" Blackthorn simply answered, "I am the aeon savior that the aeons have spoke of.." The one on the right gasped, "The aeon savior?! That legend was to be a fake! Show us the mark so we can make sure." Blackthorn bent down to where they could see her shoulder. The left warrior gasped, "It is her! What a treat that she is here and she is with Lady Yuna!" Blackthorn said, "Geezs, I didn't think that it was that big of a deal." Lulu jumped in as she said, "Can we make our way now?" The warriors nodded as they showed the way. Tidus asked Yuna, "These people believe in legends a lot here, don't they?" Yuna answered, "Yes. It is like a hope that they have inside that some day that Sin will be gone. It still keeps their hopes up, even today it does." Tidus nodded as they stopped. Tidus asked, "Why we stop?" The warrior on the right said, "This is how far we were meant to guide you people. Go up the stairs and the temple should be up there." Lulu nodded. Yuna said, "Lets have a race!" Tidus said, "You up for one?" Yuna smiled as she replied, "Sure I am." Lulu said, "On your marks get set go!" Yuna ran ahead before the count. Tidus yelled, "Wait! That wasn't fair of you Yuna!" Yuna yelled back, "You didn't set any rules to the race!" Tidus had to laugh at that. It was true. He didn't set any rules to the race. Suddenly Yuna yelled out, "Monstor ahead!" Everyone quickly ran up to Yuna was. Lulu, Wakka, and Tidus hit the monstor, but it didn't die yet. Blackthorn and Yuna nodded as they summoned Valefor and killed the monstor. After that they finally made it to the temple. As they entered another summoner came up and asked, "Are you Yuna, Lord Braska's daughter?" Yuna answered, "Yes, why?" The summoner said, "Names Diana. the guy beside me is my gurdian. My, my you have quite a few gurdians, don't we? I believe one is enough." Yuna calmly answered, "I shall have as many gurdians as I wish. They are my friends. I trust they will protect me and that proves to me that they are a gurdian. I am happy to have this many with me. I do not mean any disrespect in your believings." Diana said, "I see. Anyhow I'll see you later than. Just wanted to make sure of something." With that they left. Blackthorn snapped, "That was rude of them." Lulu snapped back, "Blackthorn! We don't say that out loud." Blackthorn sighed, "Sorry." With that they headed up the stairs to the trails. Lulu, Wakka, Blackthorn, Khirima, and Yuna stepped on the thing to go below. Tidus was about to go on, but Lulu said, "You can't. You aren't a gurdian yet." Yuna said, "I am sorry. Wait for us in the main room?" Tidus said, "Sure I will." Yuna smiled as they went below. Tidus walked out and got stopped by Diana. Diana asked, "Why aren't you with Yuna?" Tidus said, "I am not a gurdian yet." Diana smiled as she gave her gurdian a singal. Suddenly he picked up Tidus. Tidus said, "Hey! What are you doing!" He dropped him on the plantom to get below. Diana smiled as she said, "I am just having a little fun." Tidus went below. He walked forward to find a door. He sighed as he said, "Guess I have to go.." He pushed the door opened as he saw the others. Lulu snapped, "Why are you here?" Tidus said, "Diana and her gurdian dropped me here." Wakka said, "Ok, than just watch, ya?" Tidus nodded. Yuna walked out with a smile on her face. Blackthorn walked out and stopped. Lulu asked, "What is wrong?" Suddenly the Valefor faith appeared as she said, "Just wait." They were all confused as they waited. Fire surround Blackthorn as her eyes turned solid red. Than there was a big explosion as another girl appeared that look liked the Valefor one, but different. The girl smiled as she said, "Hello, Blackthorn. In another part of your destiny you will have to make a hard descision. Don't worry though. Everything will be fine." Blackthorn nodded as she returned to normal.