Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Almighty Tea-Drinking Bahamut ❯ zip chap ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

This skit has origins…back in the day. My father had back surgery while I had Mono; hence, we were stuck in the house together. I had started playing FFVIII and he asked questions…MANY questions. Stuff like "why don't they have all swords??", "Is that fire??" Where did those GFs come from??" This is a skit about that last question….

WHERE DO THE GFS COME FROM??

Out in Esthar plains; Squall, Selphie, and Zell were fighting the most ferocious enemy EVER: the dreaded BITE-BUG!!!

Feeling overpowered…Squall decides it was time to pull out the heavy artillery… BAHAMUT!!

Somewhere…in another dimension, one could hardly make out shapes of enormous figures sitting in a round circle. As they draw nearer, they make the obvious notion that is the Guardian Forces. Coming even closer they make the observation that they are drinking TEA!! Ifrit leans forward and giggles "then he said" he takes a sip of tea "…Those aren't shoes…those are my GRANDMAS!!! All the other GFs do the "tea laugh" and take a sip of their British tea. Bahamut lifts his head up, cocks it, "Dear friends…It looks like I am being summoned!! Keep the cozy on!!" and he flies off.

Back on the battlefield…a dark shadow looms over the dreaded Bite-bug. The feared Bite-bug gulps and trembles in fear as the spite-full shadow draws ever closer. The Bite-bug calls for its mother in Bite-buganese as Bahamut uses MEGA FLARE!! Bahamut flies away smirking, thinking of the warm cup of tea that awaits him as the SeeD squad celebrates its newest victory.

THE END