Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ The dark angel ❯ Meet chrono ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hey every one!! This is my first official fanfic-well I actually deleted my last one but not this one!!!!!- And no flames! Or you’ll have to deal with viny!
Vincent: it’s Vincent not viny
Me: so? I can call you viny just as I call kadaje jaja
Kadaje: HEY I never said you could call me that!
Me: o hush, eney way right now I’m putting up the profiles for my ocs-or oc I’m not sure if I’m gone add more… o yeah I have to add the bad guy and stuff ha-ha ^.^* here is the first and right now the only hehe ^.^*and the only chaos speaking will be Chrono’s.
- vampire -
Were wolf
(Dark angel)
Chaos
(Normal thoughts and talking in head)
CHRONO BLOODRAIN
Age: looks 19 really 592
Demons: chaos, vampire-heten, werewolf-ciros, dark angel-heden, and later on down the road dragon-rick.
Summons: Black dragon of chaos-rezo, siren of the night-scarlet, demon of fire-deoblous, dragon of fire-Draco, the patrician of doom-redrick.
Past- younger brother to kadaje, Chrono is hell bent on destroying the new shinra that is led by the same means as the old one. Kadaje and Chrono were separated when Chrono was five and kadaje seven, along with his two other friends loz and Yazoo. Later Chrono joined shinra to find out what happened to his brother and friends and, upon finding it out, was captured and made into an experiment himself thus being inserted with his first four demons. Finally escaping from shinra Chrono learns of what happened to his brother and friends and joins up with cloud trying to find a way to get revenge but soon becomes good friends with cloud even though the abuse of his child hood had made him a child in mind. Chrono still wants revenge when a new threat form shinra causes cloud and every one to think its sepheroth, but Chrono knows other whys. Chrono has many powers that cloud and they don’t know about and some he doesn’t even know himself but they will all find out in time. And with Chrono’s early training they might find out sooner than they think.
Looks: always has on black leather pants and long sleeved shirt. His Heir that was once black turned silver and, his once crystal blue eyes gone silver as well, his Skin hade turned pail from the injections and other things, and abnormally long canines, thanks to all of his demons. Lean body but stronger than cloud.
Weapon: can use sword but usually uses gun unless it is needed to use the sword. Knows a good deal of hand to hand combat as well, He uses his speed to do the most damage he can. He is also Very skilled in magic as well. Only he can use certain summons.
Personality: quit and cold too many but really just trained to not show feelings. Once he becomes you friend he is a friend for life.