Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ The dark angel ❯ cloud is dead...agen ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Me: hey every one!!!! Before I even start I just want to say... I DO NOT OUN FINAL FANTASY AT ALL!!!!!!!!!...even though I want to but I think if I did there would be allot more yaoi lol ^. ^ I don't think eney one would buy it hahaha
Kadaje: I wouldn't
Me: that’s just because you don't like the idea of being paired with Yazoo
Yazoo: don't bring me into this!
Kadaje: well duh! He’s my brother!!!
Me: in your head he is!
Kadaje: *muttering* stupid fan girl...
Me: fan girl? *twitch twitch* VINCENT!!
Vincent: what?
Me: let me use death penalty!
Vincent: why?
Me: to hurt kadaje.
Vincent: *sigh* just don't kill him *tosses me death penalty*
Me: yay!!! Better run kadaje!!!
Kadaje: meep!! *runs away like loz*
Me: get back here!!!*chases after him then stops for a sec*btw the thing I’m doing this on doesn’t have spell check and I’m a bad speller so plz excuse me if I spell something wrong just tell me in a review pllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzz!!*then runs after kadaje*
Vincent: well I guess the story can start...I think
- vampire -
Were wolf
(Dark angel)
Chaos
(Normal thoughts and talking in head)
(me alking in the story!)
There leaning on the railing of cid's air ship stood a kid that only looked about 19, he was really 592. Cloud had just gotten killed again and every one was cry ... except for the boy. He was chrono the human/vampire mix breed. He also had werewolf, vampire, dark angel, and chaos.
To tell the truth hojo gave them to him but no one knew about them other than chrono.
Every one was saying he was heartless but chrono had never learned to share his feelings openly with other people. He got off the railing and started walking. He soon came along a crying tifa. He walked over and started to say "tifa I'-" but tifa cut him off "you don't care so don't act like it!!!" she said glaring at him "don't say anything!!" she yelled as chrono opened his mouth to said something. He just looked at her (I’m sorry I can't prove I care.) chrono thought as he turned and walked away. H ran into yuffie next, she to, was crying, as chrono walked up to her she looked at him. "o it's you, I at least thought you would look sad." yuffie said glaring chrono took a step closer "yuffie I-" "leave me alone!"She said glaring at him. He looked at her then left. The reason every one was mad at chrono was because he had been kind of close to cloud. He hadn't gotten clouds full trust yet but cloud was helping chrono with his people skills though. The only reason they didn't see his sadness is because he kept all his emotions inside. (I know we were kind of close but I just don't know how to show them I care.) chrono came up to berret and cid "o it's you the hell you want?" said berret "ain't no damn way you want to talk to about him let alone mope with us." cid said glaring at chrono "I just-" "don't even try it." said berret and chrono didn't, he just turned and left and left. He didn't find Vincent because he was god knows were. Chrono soon found himself alone sitting on the railing of the ship but he was used to being alone. He started to sing "As you see the last moments of your life, never think that you are leaving to soon, All you have to do-" Vincent had been walking when he heard chrono (what is he doing?) Vincent went to were he thought chrono was. He was surprised at what he found (chrono is...crying!) "Remember you'll always be here-" Vincent went to find every one as they were following him yuffie had to asked "whets going on Vince?" Vincent just shook his head "you'll see in a sec." when they made it to chrono was still signing. They all noticed his tears that, on the way to the ground, turned to pearls.” you may think that you’ll be forgotten but someone so cared someone so loved could never leave our memory.” And he stopped, the last peril was golden yellow Chrono picked it up and looked at it. As the peril started to glow Chrono saw cloud. “That’s it How could I have forgotten!” chrono exclaimed and jumped off the railing and ran the opposite direction from Vincent straight to the room that had clouds body in it. Vincent, yuffie, cid and beret waited out side the door since it didn’t close. Chrono placed the pearl on clouds chest and started to chant in a strange language. As he chanted him and the gold peril started to glow with a faint purplish aura. A pentagram seal appeared under him. His cloths changed to that of a priest black robe. Large black wings sprouted from his back but didn’t even seem to wrinkle the robes. To all who say him he looked like a dark angel. Everything faded to a pure Wight; soon cloud appeared but was transparent. “Cloud, it’s me I’m here to take you back home.” Chrono spoke softly wile he reached his hand out. The transparent cloud looked at Chrono. He looked unsure of what to do “they don’t need me there eney more; they are all strong enough to deal with the new threat by themselves.” The transparent cloud said “you’re wrong cloud they all need you and, believe it or not, I need your help still remember?” Chrono said looking sincere. Cloud looked at Chrono slightly surprised that Chrono had admitted that then cloud reached out his hand to Chrono. When the grabbed hands there was a Wight flash and Chrono was back to normal and cloud was solid. Tifa’s eyes went wide “cloud!” she screamed and, pushing Chrono out of the way, grabbed a holed of cloud who hugged her back. Chrono let a faint smile cross his lips as he watched cloud’s friend crowd around him well except Vincent of course. All of the sudden he felt slightly dizzy. (Damn I used to much energy… I haven’t ever recovered from that fight and I do something so stupid!) Cloud herd a soft thump and tried to look at Chrono but his friends, AKA yuffie and tifa, wouldn’t let him “guys wait a second” cloud said. All his friends looked at him strange as he turned to look at Chrono. Clouds eye’s widened as he looked at Chrono who had one hand on his head and the other trying to support him. The soft thump was Chrono’s arm as he put it up there. Cloud saw some of the wounds Chrono had gotten had started to bleed agene. Cloud walked over to Chrono “Chrono you ok?” He asked worriedly “why do you care cloud? He didn’t even cry for you!” said tifa. Cloud turned his head to her and said “he is also the reason I’m back.” He turned back to Chrono “you alright?” Chrono nodded “it’s only…the combination…of my wounds and… sudden lose of energy…I’ll be fine.” Chrono said wincing once in awhile from his wounds. Cloud picked Chrono up “I’ll take you to your room.” He said then walked out. Tifa and the rest of the group, minus Vincent, exchanged looks “What was that? You sure cloud ain’t going gay for him?”Cid said scratching his head “that’s not it.” Said making everyone looks at him “he thinks of Chrono as a son, even if he doesn’t completely trust him, because Chrono is mentally a shy childe because he has never had to communicate with other people.” Vincent finished looking at them Tifa’s eyes were wide she and the rest of them hadn’t even known this “so that’s why...” tifa trailed off. Cloud came back into the room and said “he’s sleeping and yes I know he didn’t cry about me in front of you,” “cloud we were so mean to him. We didn’t even give him a chance.” Said yuffie, cloud just shook his head “it’s late lets just all go to sleep.” Every one nodded and went to there rooms and fell asleep.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>>>>>>>>>Me: well I hope you liked it! Plzzzzzzzzzz review!!!