Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Life of Erin Tribal ❯ Chapter 14

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Life of Erin Tribal

Chapter 15

~~

A/N: Yep, I'm back! I was hoping this would be a bit longer, but it looks like it won't be. Anyways, expect a chapter 16 up sometime soon!

~~

Disclaimer: I only own Relm, Harry and Erin. Yes, even Relm. MY Relm is different from THEIR Relm. Anyways, the rest of the characters/places used all belong to Square. I do, however, own the transportation mode Erin takes between worlds.

~~

Erin looked up and saw a cave nearing in the distance. She was starting to really get tired seeing as she hadn't gotten that much sleep the night before. Edgar looked over at Erin and saw her starting to nod off. They got off their Chocobo's and headed into cave.

As they walked through the cave, Erin saw a lot of chests but Locke and Edgar ignored them. She frowned but continued onward. When they reached a small area with some water in it, Erin leaned down and splashed some water on her face to wake her up. She shivered as she put some water onto her back, but got up.

They started off again, Erin still shivering from the water. She saw the exit and ran towards it.

She looked up at the sky and sighed. It was good just to feel the sun beating down onto her. A shadow loomed over her. She turned around and saw Edgar and that was when she first noticed how tall he was. Locke soon joined Edgar and he wasn't much shorter than Edgar she noted.

They started walking again, continuing the ritual of fighting. Edgar, Terra, and Erin just attacked and Locke stole. A city started to appear in the distance and that's when they first spoke up.

"They are probably looking for them over there," Locke stated, pointing at Erin and Terra, "Either we avoid the town or they stay outside of town, which would still be dangerous."

"I guess we had better just avoid the town then, huh?" piped up Erin, looking up at everyone.

"That's our best option. Anyways, Sabin's up in the mountains around here training last I heard from him," said Edgar.

They started for the mountains. Erin sighed and looked back at the slowly disappearing town. She felt a hand on her shoulder, looked up and saw Locke right behind her. He was smiling down at her.

Edgar called out to them to hurry up. Erin and Locke caught up with them, and they pressed forward, continuing the fighting ritual.

The entrance to a mountain loomed in front of them and they stepped into it. As they walked through the mountain they saw a shadow every once and a while.

When they neared the entrance, they saw two men fighting.

"Vargas, I will not give up!" yelled one of them.

The other man, Vargas, ran off. The other one stood up and Erin noted that he looked exactly the same height as Edgar.

"Sabin!" yelled Edgar.

"Bro! What are you doing here?" asked Sabin.

"Had to escape Figaro Castle for now," explained Edgar.

"Edgar, is that a bodybuilder astray from his gym?" asked Terra, confused.

"Huh? No, I'm his brother," said Sabin and Erin giggled to herself.

Everyone looked at her, but she quickly regained her composure and ran out ahead of them. The rest of them ran to catch up with her.

A breeze started up as they exited the mountain. Erin smiled as she felt the breeze hit her. Her hair was growing and was about midway between her chin and shoulders by now. They continued onwards, of course fighting monsters. Locke was doing his usually part of stealing and the rest were attacking. Sabin sometimes used this special skill that he called Blitz.

Erin frowned when she saw another cave in front of them. They all headed for it though, as it was the only way to go. They were in between tall mountains, so there was only two ways out. That was to either climb the mountains or go into the cave.

As they approached the entrance, some people stopped them. They let them through when they saw Edgar and Locke however.

As they entered in it, Locke and Edgar both saw a familiar face.

~~

A/N: Heck, longer than I expected. Anyways, as I said before, expect Chapter 16 up sometime soon!