Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Puppet of Entropy ❯ Fire-Tripper? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Puppet of Entropy.
 
Disclaimer: I own nothing except Sakura.
 
Notes: It is strange that many fan fictions about Final Fantasy X are humoristic. Well, it's true that one can mock or parody much of the game and frankly I found Tidus and Wakka a little ridiculous but I wonder why so many write about it.
 
Final Fantasy Unlimited is a nice anime. I just love the primary weapon of the main character (hint hint) and what is used by his enemy is not bad also.
 
 
Chap 1: Fire-tripper?
 
It was a normal and bright journey of late spring for Sakura. The Japanese teenager was coming from school after a day of study. Nothing in particular has happened after all she was a normal girl in a normal modern world. Her blue and white fuku was fluttering in a light wind as she was walking to her home.
 
She was a sixteen years old only daughter in a standard family. Her father was working in a bank and was the primary bread-winner of the family. Her mother was a traditional housewife staying at home and was responsible of the Wa or harmony of the house. She was studying hard to obtain a good place for the universities and gain a good job when she will be of age.
 
Her features were the only detail outside the average girl of her land. Her straight long black hair was a shinny mass and her green eyes enhanced her natural beauty. The various Omiai or ritual presentations of potential fiancées have been great for now. She didn't meet someone she did not like but she didn't meet her soul-mate also. It was a romantic thought and something outside the reality but everyone has a secret garden right?
 
She was passing near one of the numerous giant reservoirs of natural gas in the Japanese landscape of the average city when she heard something ominous said by two bystanders.
 
“Hey! Do you smell gas?”
 
“Huh?”
 
She turned to the suddenly dangerously seeming reservoir. It can not be possible. Something like this happen only to others. It was impossible. She shook her head and continued to walk. Somewhere in the mass of metal, a spark occurred and a gigantic explosion swept everything in vicinity including an average schoolgirl.
 
1234567890987654321
 
Sheer terror paralyzed the girl as the concussive wall of fire rushed to her. Before she even perceived the shockwave and the heat ready to stripe and burn the flesh off her bones three very distinct objects hit her in both her arms and her throat stopping her scream of fear.
 
She was catapulted back and away from the explosion by the impact through a sudden darkness that intensify to a complete abyss. In fact, she was catapulted outside her reality in the void between the dimensions of all the Creation.
 
There was an icy sensation around her throat that was preventing her to scream. She couldn't see anything in the almost tangible darkness. A burning sensation around her wrists jerked her perception to her body. Not only she couldn't articulate any sound but her whole body seemed paralyzed with the exception of her fearful eyes and her rapid respiration.
 
Unknown to her, forces beyond her current imagination and perception were analyzing her on all levels of existence. After an imperceptible sign of acknowledgement her journey resumed. The darkness embraced her consciousness and she knew no more.
 
1234567890987654321
 
Notes: Wow! It was one of my shortest chapters in all my stories.
 
The idea of the explosion of the gas reservoir came from an anime from `Rumic World' where a similar incident expedited a teenager in the past.
 
Read and review please.