Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Sensual Fairytale ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters they all belong to Square Enix and other producers. The plot belongs to me. I do own Mary, Annabelle, Alexandria, Raven, Louisa, Jonathan, Drake and Henry.
 
A/N: I want to say thanks to my beta reader G.M.Potter.
 
 
Prologue
 
The beginning
 
 
Cries of a baby were heard around the room of a hospital as she came out of her mothers belly and into the world that awaited her.
The doctor cut the umbilical cord and carried the baby away to the sink to wash the blood away. Then the doctor turned to the mother and said “It's a healthy girl. What would you like to name her?”
 
When the doctor gave the mother her baby, she looked at her and noticed that she had chocolate brown hair and when she opened her eyes they were dark blue-violet. Then she said with a smile “Annabelle Skyler Lockhart.”
 
The doctor looked at the mother “What will you plan to tell her when she grows up and wonders about her father Mary.”
 
Mary looks away from her baby to look at the doctor straight in the eyes “When that time comes Thomas I will tell her.”
 
Thomas knows not to argue with his younger sister when she makes her mind up.
 
 
A little girl with chocolate brown hair and blue-violet eyes no older than 5 is running across a field of grass by herself. She stops running when she sees a figure on top of the hill approaching her. When the figure reaches her, Annabelle takes in his features. He had short blondish brown hair and dark electrifying blue eyes. He wore black dress pants, a white long sleeve shirt and collar while a long dark blue coat over it. He bends down until his eyes were the same level as hers. He looked straight at her before he spoke with a smile on his face “By any chance do you know a girl named Annabelle Lockhart? She is about your height, five years old and she looks just like you.”
 
Annabelle looked at the man and saw he held humor in his eyes. She decided to play along with him. “I don't know mister maybe; you have the wrong address because there's no one with that name around here.”
 
The man just looks at her before saying with a smile. “Are you sure? You're not lying to me are you?”
 
Annabelle looks at the man and says with a huge smile “Not at all mister.”
“Your face tells me otherwise little one.”
“Why do you want to speak to Annabelle?”
“I have an offer for her you see.”
“What can that offer be about?”
“I can't tell you since you're not Annabelle.”
 
Annabelle couldn't resist her curiosity “Okay I'm Annabelle. Mom said I shouldn't talk to strangers.”
 
The man smiles at her. “I'm no stranger.”
 
Annabelle looks at him funny. “If you're no stranger then how come I don't know you and what is your name?”
 
The man chuckles; “My name is Zeus. About you not knowing me let me guess your mother hasn't told you about your father.”
 
Annabelle shook her head. “No she hasn't. Every time I ask she says that he is to come and visit me and when I ask my uncles they stay quiet. Do you know anything about him?”
 
Zeus nods. “Yes I do.”
 
Annabelle's eyes begin to glow with excitement. “You know where he is?”
 
Zeus nods. “Yes.”
 
Annabelle starts to jump up and down. “Where is he then?”
 
Zeus pats her head. “He's standing right in front of you.”
 
Annabelle stops what's she doing and stares at him. “You're not my dad.”
 
Zeus looked offended. “Why can't I be?”
 
Annabelle glares at him. “Because I know my dad can't just pop out of nowhere and say he's my dad. If you were then when's my birthday?”
 
Zeus smiles at her. “June 15.”
 
Annabelle's eyes go wide. “How did you know? I bet that's just a lucky guess. What's my favorite ice cream?”
 
Zeus lifts an eyebrow. “Vanilla of course.” Annabelle's jaw hangs open. Zeus chuckled when he saw her expression. “Now do you believe me?”
 
Annabelle nods her head before a huge smile comes on her face. She runs to him and throws her arms around him. “Papa! Where have you been? What took you so long?”
 
Zeus picks her up in his arms and hugs her. “Sorry I came late, I was so busy. I want to make amends.”
 
Annabelle looks at him. “How?”
 
Zeus smiles at her. “I want you to come and live with me. Where everything you see and touch is gold. Temples built from pure gold. Anything you can ever imagine I can give you there.”
 
Annabelle smiles at him. “Where is there Daddy?”
 
Zeus chuckles. “In Olympus.”
 
Annabelle looked confused. “Wait, papa isn't Olympus the mount where the Greek gods live?”
 
Zeus nods his head. “Yes it's where they live and I rule them all.”
 
Annabelle looked at him funny. “Papa there's no such thing as gods; my teacher at school told me their only myths.
 
Zeus smiled at her. “Then they're wrong. Gods do exist because I am one Annabelle. There are only some lucky humans that see real gods and you are one of them.”
 
Annabelle looked at him awed. “Wow. I'm really lucky then.”
 
Zeus nods. “Yes you are. Now will you come and live with me. I can give you whatever you want.”
 
“I can have anything?”
 
“Yes anything. Will you come with me?”
 
Annabelle was about to say yes but then she remembered her mother. “I can't go.”
 
Zeus looked confused. “Why not?”
 
Annabelle smiled up at him. “I can't go because I can't leave mommy behind. I have to stay with her and keep her company or she will be by herself.”
 
Zeus sighed. “I won't be able to change your mind now would I?”
 
Annabelle shook her head. “Sorry papa but I have to stay with mommy.”
 
Zeus looked sad. “Okay Anna. I have to leave now.”
 
Annabelle looked hurt. “Why? Did I do something wrong papa?”
 
Zeus shook his head. “No you didn't I just have to go. Who knows what those other gods and goddesses are doing now.”
 
Annabelle had tears in her eyes. “Will you come back?”
 
Zeus sighed before picking her up again. “I don't know little one.”
 
That's when Annabelle started to cry. “I don't want you leave if you're not going to come back.”
 
Zeus started to rub her little back. “How about this, I come back here in three years for your eighth birthday. I will send Hermes down here with a gift for you. There will be a letter to give you directions on what to do with that book. Then for your ninth birthday, come back here again and Hermes will give you a book where you could visit me anytime you would like to.”
 
Annabelle starts to wipe her tears away. “Really? You promise.”
 
Zeus smiles at her. “Yes really I promise.”
 
“Papa can I ask you a question?”
 
“Go ahead.”
 
“Who is Hermes?”
 
“Hermes is another of my sons. He's your brother.”
 
“Oh I would like to see him.”
 
“Don't worry you will.”
 
Annabelle smiles at him through her tears. “I love you papa.”
 
Zeus wipes her tears away. “I love you too. Now go to sleep.”
 
As soon as he had said that Annabelle eyes started to get heavy and in less than three minutes she had fallen asleep.
 
Zeus walked across the field to where she lived. He entered the house which was empty, her mother hasn't come back home. He walks into her room and puts her on the bed. He goes to her cabinets and grabs another blanket, which he lays on top of her to keep her warm. When made sure she was comfortable he makes his way towards the door with a final glance backwards, he walks out of the room.
 
Later that day Mary sees her daughter asleep in her bed she goes to her and kisses her goodnight. “Sweet dreams my little Annabelle. May the gods look after you.”
Mary shook her head at what she said. “Of course they will since you are his daughter.”
 
 
Three years later
 
Annabelle was running through the fields where her father said to meet Hermes. She sat down at the same location where she met him. She looked through the fields and from a distance she saw something running towards her quickly. It was going as fast as those cartoons where she saw the roadrunner run from Wile E. Coyote. The closer it got she started to notice it was person. Not just any person it was a teenage boy.
 
In less than three minutes he had reached her. They stood quietly staring at each other. The teenage boy had beautiful black hair and dark blue eyes. He was wearing a black shirt and blue jeans with a leather jacket. Annabelle had to admit he was handsome.
 
The teenage boy kept staring at her. They hadn't said a word to each other. Annabelle started to get nervous under his stare. She spoke the first thing that came to her mind. “Hi. My name is Annabelle. What is yours?” Annabelle stretched out her hand for him to shake it.
 
The teenager looked at her hand then back at her. “It is true what Zeus says. My name is Hermes.” He reaches for her hand and shakes it.
 
Annabelle looked confused. “What does Zeus say about me?”
 
Hermes chuckled. “He couldn't stop talking about you for the last three years. He keeps saying how beautiful you are. I have to admit he is right.”
 
Annabelle feels blood rush up to her cheeks. Hermes sees her blush and smirks. “Even more so when you blush.”
 
Annabelle turns redder and Hermes starts to laugh. “You don't look like the Hermes I read in books.”
 
Hermes lifts an eyebrow. “Well how do you think I would arrive?”
 
Annabelle looks at the floor. “Well I thought you would arrive, you know with your staff, your helmet and your sandals with wings.”
 
Hermes chuckles. “Annabelle, we gods tend to move with time, for example during this century people like jeans. So that's what I wear to look normal around them jeans and a shirt. Another God that loves to dress with the centuries is Eros. If you go to a biker bar you will most likely see him there with his wife Psyche. He loves to dress as a biker. It's kind of funny seeing him drunk. He starts to throw his arrows. Just be careful that he doesn't shoot you with one.”
 
Annabelle smiled. “I would like to meet him once.”
 
Hermes laughed. “Who, Eros?”
 
Annabelle nodded. Hermes shook his head. “You might if you visit Olympus.”
 
Annabelle started to get excited. “I can't wait.”
 
Hermes chuckled. “Here, I better give you this before I forget.” Hermes reaches for his backpack and takes out a book and hands it over to her. “Zeus wrote a letter read it when you open it tonight.”
 
Annabelle looked at the book; it was the most beautiful thing she ever saw. The cover was pure gold and had designs all over the book. When she opened the book it was empty; it had paper but no writing. Annabelle looked up at Hermes confused. “Why does it have no writing?”
 
Hermes smiled at her confused face. “Zeus said because you have to write it. You're the first person to ever use it. He said you would make history.”
 
Annabelle still didn't get what he meant. “What does that mean?”
 
Hermes shrugged. “I don't know, it will probably be explained in the letter.” Hermes looked at his watch and saw the time his eyes went wide. “Oh no I'm going to be late.”
 
Annabelle looked at him. “Is everything okay?”
 
Hermes shook his head. “I have to go. I spent too much time here as it is.”
 
Annabelle looked guilty. “Sorry.”
 
Hermes chuckled. “It's not your fault I only had to leave the book but I started talking to you. I got to go now.”
 
Annabelle walks toward him and hugs him. At first Hermes didn't know what to do, but when he did he hugged her back awkwardly. “Be careful not bump into anyone.”
 
He let go of Annabelle and looked at her. “I'll take your advice on that.”
 
“You don't mind if I ask you a question right.”
 
“Okay but do it quick.”
 
“Where do you have to go?”
 
“Well Zeus said I have to visit these two other girls.”
 
Annabelle was about to ask another question but Hermes cut her off. “No Annabelle you only said one.” Annabelle starts to pout. “Come on Annabelle cheer up I'll see you next year.”
 
As soon as he said that Annabelle gave him a huge smile. “Okay. Bye Hermes.”
 
Hermes smirked her. “See you soon.” As soon as he said that he started to run. The only thing that gave Annabelle proof that Hermes was there was the track of dust he left behind. Annabelle gives a low whistle. “Wow. No wonder they say he's the fastest god.”
 
Annabelle went back to her house to celebrate her birthday with her mom. That night she opened the book and a letter fell out. On the letter it had her name in elegant writing. Curiously Annabelle opened the letter and began to read it out loud.
 
“Dear Annabelle,
If you have received this letter then Hermes did a good job at giving you my present. I had to pull a lot of strings to get you this present. This gift I give you it will be your salvation or it can be your damnation. You must promise me that you will open your mind to expect the unexpected. Things will start to happen that you will try to find a rational explanation but there won't be one. You will see things that people in five lifetimes would never see. You will meet two other girls that have a similar book such as yours. Do not fear the future but embrace it. No matter what happens you three will have each other and I will always be here. Everything will begin on your eighteenth birthday.
 
Your father,
Zeus
 
Annabelle put down the letter. “Thanks a lot dad. That doesn't really help out much. Couldn't you put more details or clues?” Annabelle makes her way toward her bed. She lays down on it and sighs. “Just great. I must be the luckiest girl on earth to have her father write expect the unexpected, I could have a bright future ahead.” If anyone was near her they could hear the sarcasm in her voice.
 
 
One year later.
 
Annabelle is running through the same field she ran to meet Hermes. She was expecting to wait for him but he was already there.
 
Hermes sees her coming and waves. “I was about to think you forgot.”
 
Annabelle runs toward him. “As if I would miss this meeting for the world.”
 
Hermes smiles at her. `That's good to hear. Did you like your present last year?”
 
Annabelle sighs. “Somewhat. I didn't understand his letter I and want to ask him some questions in person”
 
Hermes smirks. “I can see you matured.”
 
Annabelle glares at him. “What do you mean?”
 
Hermes holds his hands up in defeat. “I meant nothing it's just that you matured, your losing your childlike appearances.”
 
Annabelle looks at him suspiciously. “Sure Hermes. I'll let you off easy today.”
 
Hermes sighs. “That's a good thing. After our last encounter I was afraid you would still be mad at me. I think you went too far.”
 
Annabelle puts her hands on her hips. “I think not. How was I supposed to know it was you sneaking into my room to say hi and not a pervert trying to kidnap me?”
 
Hermes scratches the back of his head nervously. “Point taken. I think you're watching too much TV. I don't think a nine year old is supposed to know about kidnapping.”
 
Annabelle smiles at him. “You can blame Law and Order; I watch that with my mom at night. At times I wonder how people can kill like that.”
 
Hermes shook his head. “Like I said, you should be watching cartoons instead of that show Law and Order.”
 
Annabelle pouts. “But it's addicting.” Annabelle looks at his shoulder and sees the strap of the backpack. “What did dad give me his time?”
 
Hermes shook his head. “There are only about a dozen of people who call Zeus dad.”
 
Annabelle frowns. “How come?”
 
Hermes shrugs. “Don't know. I got use to calling him Zeus. Plus Hera hates Zeus children that aren't hers. We barely visit him because of her. We don't feel like getting in arguments with her. So I only see him when he calls me to deliver a message or when there's a meeting between the gods.”
 
Annabelle shook her head. “I didn't know that. Hera sounds like a mean person.”
 
Hermes chuckles. “Mean is an understatement for her.” Hermes reaches for his backpack and takes out a book. He hands it over to Annabelle. “That's your birthday gift.”
 
Annabelle looks at it. The book was as beautiful as the other one. The cover was silver and it had designs of flowers which were traced by black. “It's beautiful. What's this book for?”
 
Hermes smiles at her. “This book is a portal to travel to Olympus. You must be careful with it as anyone can enter through it. You must hide it where no one can see it or take it away from you.”
 
Annabelle was surprised. “Wow! That's awesome! Can I go any time I like?”
 
Hermes nodded “Yeah.”
 
Annabelle looked at Hermes. “Hermes, how do you get into Olympus? Do you need a book too?”
 
Hermes shook his head. “No I don't need a book as I live there. I could teleport back to Olympus if I wanted in a blink of an eye.”
 
Annabelle frowns. “Oh. That's cool.”
 
Hermes sees her frown. “What's wrong?”
 
Annabelle smiles at him. “You're lucky. You're a god and you can have whatever you'd like.”
 
Hermes shook his head. “It's not that easy trust me. The way some of the gods argue I envy you for living here. You don't have to hear their arguing. Out of nowhere you're asleep then the next thing you know there going at each other necks. Sometimes it can be funny I admit.”
 
Annabelle smiled at him. “Then I take it back I like living here. I think it's easier being human than a goddess.”
 
Hermes chuckles. “It is trust me.” Hermes looks at his watch and gives a low whistle. “I better leave now if I would like to reach the other girls.”
 
Annabelle looks at him. “Who are the other two girls?'
 
Hermes smiles at her. “Don't worry about it you guys will meet soon. As for me I have to go now. Bye Annabelle.” With a wave of his hand he disappeared before her eyes when she looked across the field she could see a blur running and smiled. “Bye Hermes hope to see you again brother.”
 
Annabelle turned back and headed home.
 
 
 
Four years later
 
Annabelle was cleaning her room. Throughout the last four years she was busy with school, homework and helping her mother. Three years ago she had fallen down the stairs and she couldn't remember her childhood. One day while cleaning her room she found a silver book.
 
Annabelle picked up the book and dust was over it. “What can this be?” She blew the dust off the book. Dust went everywhere and Annabelle had to cough.
 
When Annabelle had a clear view of the book it had black designs of flowers over it. “Wow. It's beautiful. I feel like I've seen this before.” Then a boys voice came inside her head. “You can come and visit us anytime you would like.”
 
Annabelle shook her head to clear it. “Where have I heard that voice before?” A huge wind started to blow around her room. That's when she started to get images. It was like watching a movie. She saw this man at first then she saw this teenage boy. He had given her two books. “Hermes. Who is he?” A male's voice that she never heard before entered her head. “Open the book and you will see.”
 
Annabelle did what the voice said. As she opened the book another huge wind started to blow, surrounding her. Pages started to flip on their own. The wind gathered around her, the book stopping on a page. She looked at it and saw temples made of gold it was the most beautiful place she had ever seen. Her eyelids started to get heavy she was getting consumed by sleep. Everything went black as her knees gave out from underneath her and she fell to the floor.
 
“Hey wake up. Hey you okay?”
 
Annabelle heard a male's voice then she felt something shake her. She opened her eyes but she had to close them again because of the brightness.
 
“Hermes get over here and look at this!” Annabelle heard the same male's voice calling for someone. “Wait isn't Hermes that guy that gave me those books?”
 
“This better be good Eros or I swear…” Hermes couldn't continue because Eros had cut him off.
 
“Hermes really. Do you know who she is?” Eros starts to shake Annabelle again. A female voice cuts in.
 
“Eros stop, leave her alone.”
 
“Come on Psyche. I have to do this to see if she's alive.”
 
“At least do it more nicely.”
 
“I am doing it nice. Hermes hurry up.”
 
“I'm going!”
 
Annabelle groaned and opened her eyes. She was met with two of the most beautiful people she had ever met. The man had blond hair and he had the most beautiful blue eyes she had ever seen. The woman had the most beautiful hair she ever seen; it was a mixture between orange and brown. Her eyes were like the color silver or the lightest color of green.
 
“She woke up Eros.”
 
Eros looks at her. “Can you stand up?”
 
Annabelle stares at them. “You two are beautiful.”
 
Eros scratches the back of his head while Psyche laughs. “Thank you little one. Can you tell me what happened to you?”
 
“I don't know. I was cleaning my room then everything went black.” Annabelle heard footsteps approaching.
 
Eros looked behind him and smiled. “What took you so long?”
 
“I had to get some clothes on unless you wanted me walking naked in front of Psyche.”
 
Eros laughed. “Point taken Hermes.”
 
“What is it that you wanted me for?”
 
“Hermes?”
 
Hermes looked at whom Psyche was trying to help and his eyes widen. “Annabelle.”
 
Annabelle smiled at him. “I remember everything before I fell.”
 
Hermes walked over and crouched down as he put his hands on his knees. “What do you mean? Why didn't you visit the past four years?”
 
Annabelle sighed. “I had fallen down the stairs when I was ten. I couldn't remember anything. It was by luck that I found that book.”
 
“Oh. Are you feeling better?”
 
“Yeah. Just that I'm feeling kind of dizzy.” Then a growl came from her stomach.
 
Eros chuckled. “And it seems your stomach is hungry.”
 
Annabelle blushes from embarrassment.

Psyche smiles at her. “The only food we have is Ambrosia and Nectar, but if a mortal consumes it they will become an immortal demigod.
 
Hermes shook his head. “I think she can eat it after all she's my sister.”
 
Eros looks surprised. “She must be the one Zeus wouldn't stop talking about. Which made Hera pissed!”
 
Hermes nods. “Yeah this is her.”
 
Eros puts an arm around her shoulders. “Then it's a pleasure to meet you. My name's Eros and the beautiful woman standing next to me is my wife Psyche.”
 
“Wait, if you're Eros then you must be Cupid.”
 
Eros chuckled. “Yeah that's me.”
 
“Your way different then what people say.”
 
“I know, surprise I'm no baby in diapers.”
 
Annabelle starts to laugh. “Then you have your bow and arrow with you right now.”
 
“Yeah it's right here.” Eros points at his necklace it was a bow loaded with an arrow.
 
“Can I see it?”
 
“Sure, but be careful if you touch the tip of it you will fall in love with the next person you see.” He takes off his necklace and hands it over to her.
 
Annabelle takes a good look at it and hands it over. “It's adorable, can I have one just like that?”
 
Eros looked offended.
 
Hermes started to laugh. “She called it adorable. Told you Eros it doesn't look threatening.”
 
Psyche took Annabelle's hand and they started to walk with Eros and Hermes behind them.
 
“It's not adorable. It's dangerous!” Eros called out from behind them. “If you don't believe me I'll have to shoot you with a whammy.”
 
Psyche saw that Annabelle was confused. “By a whammy, he means one of his arrows.”
 
Annabelle nods. “My friends will never believe me if I say I saw Cupid. They especially won't believe me if I tell them that he likes to dress as a biker and calls his arrows whammy's.”
 
Psyche laughs. “Eros has his own little gang that he hangs out with.” Psyche opens the door to her right. Annabelle looks through the door and sees a kitchen. Psyche walks in and signals her to sit down. “Let me get you some Ambrosia and Nectar.”
 
Psyche sets a bowl and a cup in front of Annabelle. Annabelle looked at the food. The Ambrosia looked like Jell-O and the nectar looked like some kind of juice. She looked up to see Psyche, Eros and Hermes staring at her. “What are these things?”
 
Hermes grabbed the bowl and took a sip. “It's food. How do mortals say it? I don't know it just dissolves in your mouth.”
 
Annabelle smiled at him. “Like cotton candy?”
 
Hermes nodded. Annabelle grabbed the bowl and started to drink from it. “It tastes like cotton candy.” She drank the nectar and made a face.
 
Eros burst out laughing when he saw her face while Psyche looked at him. “Don't laugh; maybe something is wrong with her.” Psyche went to Annabelle. “Is something wrong?”
 
Annabelle shook her head. “It's really sweet. I tend to get hyperactive when I eat or drink something sweet.”
 
Psyche smiled at her. “Do you want more?”
 
“No I'm okay.” Annabelle gets up from her chair. She was about to say something when, a woman with curly red hair and beautiful green eyes came walking into the kitchen. She looked around until her eyes landed on Annabelle. “Who is she?”
 
Eros stood up from his chair. “Her name is Annabelle and another one of your sisters, Artemis.”
 
Annabelle looked around unsure of what to do. She looked up and her eyes came in contact with Artemis. Her eyes seemed to soften. “She shouldn't be by herself when she's here.”
 
“Why not?” Annabelle hadn't meant it to come out. Everyone turned to look at her.
 
Artemis sighed. “If Hera were to see you and no one was with you she would kill you without second thought.”
 
Annabelle started to get nervous. “How come?”
 
Artemis made her way towards Annabelle. “I could see why Dad talks so much about you. Hera is jealous of you because Zeus is paying more attention to you than he ever did with anyone.”
 
Before anyone could say anything two more people came in. One was a female while the other one was a male. The male had blond hair slicked back with light baby blue eyes that looked like silver. He was only wearing some white pants. His arms were crossed over his chest, which was smooth and toned. The woman next to him surpassed all their beauty because of her eyes. She had long rich black hair and dark blue eyes that held electricity in them, but something about her calmed Annabelle's nerves.
 
“Artemis what is taking you so long to tell them were having a meeting?”
 
Artemis turns to look at her twin. “As you can see Apollo I'm busy.”
Apollo makes his way towards Artemis but stops in his tracks when he sees Annabelle. “Who is she?”
 
Annabelle sighs annoyed. “Why does everyone keep asking that?”
 
Apollo looked shock that she dared to speak like that to him. Eros laughed while Psyche was trying to quiet him down, while trying to hide her laughter. Hermes chuckled and Athena stood quiet, but had a smile on her face. Artemis turned her face away from her brother so he could not see the smile on her face.
 
Artemis turned to her brother. “This is our sister Annabelle.”
 
Apollo looked surprised. “The one Hera wants dead?”
 
Annabelle looked scared. Athena saw her expression and made her way towards her. “Don't worry she won't hurt you as long as your with us.” Annabelle had never seen this woman before but somehow she felt comfort in her words. “We have to go to a meeting right now. You can go wherever you'd like. Since all gods and goddesses will be in Zeus's temple.”
 
Annabelle nodded. Athena smiled at her before leaving. Apollo looked at her and sighed. “Sorry I said that. I didn't mean to frighten you. I'll see you after the meeting.” He made his way out of the room.
 
Eros waved at her, while Psyche smiled at her as they made their way out of the room. Hermes smirked at her before leaving. Artemis smiled. “If you get tired you can rest in my temple, its right next to Athena's.”
 
Annabelle sighed when all of them had left. “Just great I'm by myself with nowhere to go. Might as well look around.” Annabelle left the kitchen and went looking around. She passed halls that were pure gold and the sky was the clearest blue she had ever seen. It wasn't polluted like where she lived, the sky was always dark. “When I grow up and get married I will make sure my children are raised in a better environment than I was.”
 
Annabelle came across a huge door. It was the only door so far that she'd seen that was white. She went into the room. The room was surrounded by bookshelf's that were about ten feet tall and were full of books. “A library.”
 
She looks around the books when one of them caught her eye. She pulled it out. The book cover was black and there was no writing. When she flipped through the pages they were blank. Something about the book attracted her to it. She did not want to put it down.
 
Annabelle made her way out of the library with the book in her hand. The book went floating out of her hands. Annabelle's eyes went wide. “How is that possible?” The book started to float away from her as if signaling her to follow it. She ran after it but she didn't notice that the golden walls of Olympus were fading. The walls were turning darker. The book stop in front of a wall that was black. The book opens and pages started to turn by them selves. It stopped in the middle of the book. It began to glow and letters began to appear. Annabelle made her way toward the book. It gave a faint glow and a beam of dark light hit the wall. The book closed itself but it was still waiting as if wanting Annabelle to grab it. Annabelle grabbed the book. The place where the beam hit began to grow into this huge portal of darkness.
 
Annabelle was at the portal when she heard a male voice say, “Go inside.”
 
Annabelle shook her head. “Why? Who are you? Are you stuck in there?”
 
“Yes I'm stuck in here. Will you help me?”
 
Annabelle looked at the portal and gulped down her fear. “Okay I will.” Annabelle entered the portal and couldn't see anything. She felt something pull her telling her to go forward. She kept walking forward. It only took a couple of minutes until she saw a light ahead. She ran towards it. When she reached the light she saw something she could have never imagined. What she entered was no room it was a cave. The only light source was a small crystal that was in the center of the room. Eleven huge crystals surrounded the cave; the light of the crystal barely glowed on them. It was when Annabelle began to walk further in the cave did she start to feel cold. Every time she exhaled she would she her own breath. She began to rub her arms. She couldn't see what was inside the big crystals nor did she see another person. “Where are you?”
 
“Over here. Walk straight and you will see me.”
 
Annabelle did what she was told, but never expected what she saw. In front of her was a huge crystal, but it was what was inside of it that caught her off guard. It was a man around his early twenties. He had midnight black hair that was slicked back. She could not see his eyes since they were closed. He was wearing no shirt. He had a smooth, toned chest. Her gaze traveled downward to his stomach where a six-pack was noticeable. Her gaze went onto his navel where she saw a path of dark heading downward into his black pants. Something about the sight of him attracted her.
 
A male's chuckle was heard in her head. “Like what you see?”
 
“I don't know what you're talking about?” Annabelle blushes
 
He chuckled again. “Sure you don't. What is your name?”
 
“Annabelle Skyler Lockhart.”
 
“Annabelle Skyler Lockhart. Hmmm. Beautiful name, it suits you.”
 
“How would you know? You can't even see me.”
 
“Is that what you think? Come closer then.”
 
Annabelle steps closer. “Okay I did what you said.”
 
“Are you ready?”
 
“Ready for what?”
 
“To look into my eyes.”
 
“Why wouldn't I be?”
 
“People would tell me how disturbing my eyes are.”
 
“Just open them. I bet they can't be that bad.”
 
“I was only warning you.”
 
“Quit stalling and let me see them.”
 
“Fine, have it your way.”
 
“Are they open yet?”
 
“Yeah they're open, come and see.”
 
“I don't think their open.”
 
“Yes they are.”
 
“No they're not. I can perfectly see them from here and they're not open.”
 
“Their my eyes so I would know when they're open or not.”
 
“Okay fine then. They are open I just can't see them.”
 
“Step closer come as close as you can and look at my face you will see that they're open.”
 
“Fine okay, but you better not be lying.” Annabelle step as close as possible to the crystal she went on her tiptoes to see his face. When she looked at his face his eyes were closed. “You liar you haven't opened them.” As soon as she said that his eyes snap open which scared Annabelle. She screamed and fell on her behind.
 
He starts to chuckle, “Told you they were disturbing.”
 
“That's not funny. You're picking on me. What's your name? Don't you know how to treat a lady?” Annabelle got up from the floor and dusted herself off.
 
He continued to chuckle. “I'm not picking on you. My name is Gregori and yes I do know how to treat a lady.”
 
“Then why did you pick on me?”
 
“I wasn't picking on you I was having fun.”
 
“You having fun huh. Then you can have fun here by yourself.” Annabelle turned to leave.
 
“Wait, don't go. I haven't talked to anyone for so long. Please stay.”
 
Annabelle looked into his eyes for the first time. She noticed they were silver. The silver in his eyes made them look pale. She felt the air around them get heavy. The room wasn't as cold as before it started to get heated. He must have felt it to because he looked away. “Please don't look away.”
 
“What did you say?”
 
Annabelle looked at the floor. “I didn't say anything.”
 
Gregori looked at her. “You can ask me whatever you want.”
 
Annabelle smiled at him. When Gregori saw her smile he looked away. “Well, how many people are locked here like you?”
 
“Ten more people counting me its eleven; three woman and seven men.”
 
“How did you all end up here? How long have you guys been here?”
 
“Well I really don't know how long. I've been asleep this whole time, but by the way your dressed I think for about thousands of years.”
 
Annabelle couldn't believe her ears. “Thousands of years. What happened to you guys to get punished like this?”
 
“It all started when Hera got in an argument with Hades. She blamed him that he manipulated her children to be under his order. Hades told her Frieze, Flayme and Frey came of their own accord. She denied it saying they would never disobey her. Frieze came into the room to calm her, but she pointed the finger at him saying he manipulated his younger brothers and that it was his entire fault. Frieze loved his mother even though she hated him. He tried to tell what happened, but she wouldn't listen. In a fit of anger she cursed everyone under Hades order. Everyone under Hades order where strong generals we fought in battle next to him. We were his left hand men with Thanatos the god of Death, while Cerberus was his right. She had cursed all of us including her own children.”
 
“You were all cursed because of Hera's anger toward her son. Why did Frieze go under Hades and why aren't Thanatos and Cerberus here with you?”
 
“I don't know why Thanatos and Cerberus aren't down here. About Frieze, he never deserved what happened to him he was the second strongest next to me. He never had his parents love. They were both gods. They should have been proud of him, but they weren't.”
 
“What do you mean? Who were his parents?”
 
`His mother was Hera and his father the god of war, Ares. The funny thing is that Frieze was the one that came looking out more like his mother than Flayme and Frey. Sure Flayme got the same color of hair as his mother but Frieze got most of his physical traits from his mother. He got his way of thinking in war from his father. If Frieze had never been cursed I wouldn't doubt that he would be a god to be worshiped. Hades saw that in him that's why he accepted Frieze instead of Flayme to complete their bargain.”
 
“What bargain?”
 
“I'm not really sure about the bargain. There were rumors about it, but I never asked Frieze personally it wasn't my business. I feel bad for him. He never turned his back on Hera when he had every right to.”
 
“Why didn't he?”
 
“I don't know, maybe he didn't because of his younger siblings. They were only ones that cared about him, other than Athena, Artemis, Apollo, Hermes and Zeus. I can never forget the look on his face when Hera had cursed us. He was like a son to me. We were all a family; we looked after each other even Hades sometimes took care of us even though he didn't like to admit that he did care because if he didn't then he wouldn't have put us here.”
 
“Hades had put you here?”
 
“Yeah. Even though we only get a little light it's enough for now. Hera was planning to throw us to a black pit. Hades and Hera had argued. It wasn't until Persephone, Aphrodite and Athena took Hades side did Zeus let Hades take us. I know Zeus could have said no but it seemed even he took pity on us.”
 
“Can you tell me who else is here? Like what their names were?”
 
“Sure. There is Mikhail and Jacques they're both brothers, Jacques is older. Then there is Frieze, Flayme, and Frey. Frieze and Flayme are twins, while Frey is the youngest among the three. Frieze is really overprotective with them. Then there is of course Leon and Cloud. When those two are in battle it's amazing. I admire how those two can fight. Cloud talks while Leon listens; its kind of funny seeing Cloud trying to make conversation with Leon while fighting. Last but not least Raven, Alexandria and Louisa. They were three of the most beautiful women I had ever met. Their beauty could compare to the goddesses. Raven, she was always out going and was never afraid to speak her mind. Alexandria, she was calm and rational. To get her mad would be a miracle. It's a wonder how she would calm us when we where at each others necks. Louisa was the shy one. She would only speak her mind if she could trust you. It took us a long time to make her open up to us. We could talk to her about anything and she would keep it a secret. I confided in her the most. It was bad luck that they got involved.”
 
“What is the curse?”
 
“Well the curse draws your emotions away until your bitter and then you sleep. It would at first make you thirsty and hungry then it would take your taste. Afterwards it would take your feelings and only leave the negative ones. When you awaken you will have everything back; your emotions, taste, feeling, hunger and thirst only to feel it taken away from you again. It's like a cycle that keeps repeating.”
 
“You've been feeling this for the last thousands of years?” Gregori nods his head. “What about the others?”
 
“They decided it's better to sleep. I had barely given up the last decade I think, but then I was forced to awaken not long ago. I've been trying to contact the outside world and it seems you were the only one that heard my cry for help.”
 
Annabelle looks into his silver eyes and sees desperation of wanting to get out. “I will try to help as much as I can, but I don't know how.”
 
“Don't worry I will think of something. Then I will contact you.”
 
“Okay, can I look at the others?”
 
“You may. I will name them for you.”
 
Annabelle walks to last crystal on the right side of the room. She sees a man with blond hair. His eyes are closed as if he were asleep. His is as muscular as Gregori.
 
“That's Cloud. He can at times be cocky.”
 
Annabelle chuckles at what he said. She moves to the crystal next to Cloud. A man with brown hair is standing there sleeping. He has a scar running across his face. The scar looked deep.
 
“That's Leon. He's really quiet. I don't know his real name; none of us do; only Hades and Leon knew. Hades gave him that name.”
 
She looks at the next crystal and sees three guys asleep. Two of them look alike by their black hair that seems to cover their eyes. One to the right has a couple of scars on his chest. The third guy who was to the left had light brown hair. A piece of his hair was longer than the rest. Annabelle looked more closely and saw that it was braided. “They must be Frieze, Flayme and Frey.”
 
“You're correct; the guy to the right is Frieze then Flayme and Frey.”
 
“Your right, he has suffered a lot. I can feel his pain and despair through the crystal.” Annabelle lays her hand on Frieze's crystal as if wanting to soothe his pain away.
 
Gregori couldn't explain it but he felt something he hadn't felt before when she had touched Frieze. His blood began to boil. Somehow that small action towards Frieze made him jealous.
 
Annabelle felt something dark and looked at Gregori who seemed to be glaring at her. “What did I do wrong this time?”
 
Gregori looked away. “Nothing, it just seems like you're getting to close to him.”
 
“You're mad only because of that! Oh for the name of Zeus your impossible!”
 
“That's good to hear.”
 
Annabelle sighed before moving across the room where she saw two other men. One had dark brown hair while the other one had jet-black hair.
 
“The one with brown hair is Mikhail while the one with jet-black hair is Jacques.”
 
“The two brothers? They do seem intimidating.”
 
“And I don't?”
 
Annabelle looks over at him. “No you don't.”
 
“Then you're in for a surprise when I get out of here.”
 
“I'm starting to think you're cocky.” Annabelle went to the last three crystals. Their beauty awed her. To the right was a woman who had blond hair that seemed to shine, it reached around her shoulders. She had an aura of playfulness around her. To the left was this other woman, she had black-violet hair. She gave out an aura of shyness. The one that caught her eye the most was the woman in the middle. She had beautiful dark chocolate hair that reached her waist and it surrounded her like a veil. Her hair went well with her pale complexion. Something about her gave out a calm aura.
 
“Raven is to the right the left is Louisa and Alexandria is in the middle.'
 
Annabelle put her hand on Alexandria's crystal and looked closely at her face. Before she knew what was happening, she was met with the most beautiful eyes she had ever seen; they were crimson. Annabelle didn't know what say or do as she looked at Alexandria who was looking at her. It was as if Alexandria sensed her uneasiness and smiled at her. Somehow that smile seemed to calm her down.
 
“Is something wrong?”
 
Annabelle looks over at Gregori. “No nothings wrong.” She looks back at Alexandria and her eyes were closed. It was as if she had never opened them. Annabelle thought it could have been her imagination until she saw the smile on her face and knew that Alexandria had awoken if only for a little while.
 
“It got awfully quiet, don't you think?”
 
Annabelle shook her head. “It seems you like having all the attention to your self.” Annabelle walks up to him. “So now what?”
 
“I don't know. You're to young for me too mess around with.”
 
“What do you mean by that?!” Annabelle was turning red due to her frustration.
 
“What I mean is that I haven't felt a women's touch for thousands of years and right now I'm desperate for one.”
 
“Oh well then when you get out go look for one.” Annabelle turns her back on him.
 
“Are you jealous?”
 
“No I'm not.”
 
“Then why won't you look at me?”
 
“You are being annoying right now.”
 
“Is that right or is it because you want me?”
 
“Get over yourself. You shouldn't be talking about me getting jealous when you were the one that did when I had touched Frieze!”
 
“No I was not.”
 
“Wanna bet?” Annabelle doesn't wait for him to answer as she makes her way towards Frieze. She sits down and leans into it while wrapping her arms around him. Then she sighs in pure bliss.
 
Gregori watches the whole scene in front of him and feels his blood boil. He wanted to hurt Frieze only because she had her arms wrapped around him. He curses underneath his voice.
 
Annabelle feels his jealousy. “So are you ready to admit that you are.”
 
Gregori glares at her. “I am not jealous.”
 
Annabelle gives him a sweet smile. “Your aura says otherwise.”
 
Gregori tries to calm himself. “Just get back here.”
 
“I don't have to listen to you.”
 
“Yes you do; a woman must follow a man's order or they will be killed.'
 
“Gregori, you need to move on with time. Women don't have to follow men's order. Us women have rights now.”
 
Gregori looked shocked. “Who the hell thought that was a good idea?!”
 
Annabelle sticks her tongue out at him. “Tough luck Gregori.”
 
“You will do as I say or let the gods help you with what I'm going to do with you.”
 
“What's that suppose to mean?” Annabelle stands up from where she's sitting and goes to stand in front of him. “Oh never mind. You can't do anything because you can't move.”
 
Gregori continues to glare at her. “Oh is that what you think? I have news for you the curse isn't affecting me anymore as it was before. Let's see you're thirteen and in about five more years I will have enough power to break out of this crystal. You will be eighteen, which will declare you as an adult. I will break out of here and make you mine, but throughout those five years I have powers I can use on the outside world.”
 
“What does that mean?” Annabelle was starting to get nervous.
 
“It means I can visit you in your dreams and take part in your daily life.”
 
 
“But how?”
 
“It's easy. I can see what you are doing, when you're doing it, who you're with and I can interfere if I want.”
 
“You can't do that Gregori! It's my life.”
 
“You're wrong Annabelle. I claim you as mine from this day forward.”
 
Annabelle didn't want to admit but she liked the way he said her name. “You can't. If you do you're stealing my life.”
 
Gregori glared at her. “Don't you dare make it seem like I'm the bad guy! You're telling me that I'm stealing your life! Then what about me?! Who's going to replace those years that I have lost?! I lived for years waiting for my death, but it never came! Living like this is far worse than anything imaginable! Now I find a way out and you're denying it! What am I suppose to do?! I don't find the idea of taking your freedom of choosing any more exciting than you do! All I ask for is for you to help me since you're the only one who can.”
 
Annabelle hadn't meant to make him mad. Maybe she was being selfish by denying his freedom. What harm could it bring if he owned her? Was this what Zeus was talking about? Was she supposed to help him? “Okay I will help. Just don't get mad okay. Why do we have to stay together?”
 
Gregori chuckled. “We don't have to, but I want to stay with you.”
 
“What if I'm dating someone?”
 
Gregori laughed. “When I appear you won't be dating anyone.”
 
“What does that mean?” Annabelle looked suspiciously at him. “Is that a threat?”
 
“You can take it anyway you want but know one thing.” Gregori looked into her eyes. Annabelle felt heat coming from his eyes. It wasn't until then that she noticed how intimidating and handsome he was. “You will be mine and I will not let any other man stand in my way.”
 
Before Annabelle could respond another male voice interrupted her.
 
“Annabelle where are you?!”
 
Annabelle looked at the entrance of the cave. “Hermes.”
 
Gregori looked at her. “Shit! They're looking for you.”
 
Annabelle felt sad for leaving him here. “Yeah I know. How will I ever see you again? How do you know for sure that you will come to me?”
 
Gregori chuckled. “I don't know, but something tells me we will meet again.” Greogri's eyes land on her scarf. “You wouldn't mind if I use your scarf for something?”
 
Annabelle shook her head. The scarf lifted from her neck by itself and she knew Gregori was controlling it. The scarf spilt into two pieces they somehow started to shrink and a red light came from the scarf. She saw two crimson small pieces of cloth. One tied itself around Annabelle's left wrist while the other one fell to the floor.
 
Annabelle looked at it when it was done tying itself on her wrist it turned to a crimson bracelet. “It's beautiful. What is it for?”
 
“It will glow when I'm near. It will start to burn if something happens to me. Don't worry, I have one for myself I just can't put it on but it has the same affect. When you're near it will begin to glow and it will burn if you were hurt.”
 
“What if one of us dies what happens to the bracelet?” Annabelle asked out of curiosity.
 
“It will break in half and when it lands on the floor it will shatter into a million pieces.”
 
Annabelle looked surprised. “Why will that happen?”
 
Gregori chuckled. “You're so innocent. This bracelet is for lovers. I'll tell you the legend another time. Hermes is getting closer.”
 
“You better tell me the legend when I see you again.”
 
“Okay, now go.”
 
Annabelle nods her head and when she turns around Hermes is by the entrance of the cave.
 
“Annabelle, what are you doing here?
 
“I got distracted and I ended up here.” Annabelle scratched the back of her head.
 
Hermes looked at her as if he didn't believe her.
 
Annabelle coughed in her hand. “Hermes can I ask you a question?”
 
“Sure why not.”
 
“Who are these people?”
 
Hermes looked around and then headed toward the exit of the cave with Annabelle following him. “They were generals of war one of the most strongest and feared. They did nothing wrong yet Hera cursed them. In a fit of anger towards her oldest son she cursed them all.”
 
“What happened?” Annabelle looked at Hermes and saw that he had a far away look.
 
Hermes sighed. “All know is that Frieze went under Hades order because of something his twin did. Flayme and Frey had followed him when he told them not to. When Hera found out she was pissed. She had pointed the finger at Frieze and blamed it on him. She put a curse on everyone under Hades order. By doing so she cursed her other two sons but when she realized her mistake it was already too late. None of us really know the whole story except Frieze and Hades. Frieze can't speak to any of us because of the curse and Hades won't tell us anything because he despises us gods.”
 
“That's sad.”
 
“It is. Frieze wasn't a bad person. At first he can be cold, but once you get to know him he's a good friend. He had befriended Artemis, Apollo, Athena, even Zeus and me. The only god and goddess he couldn't get along with were his parents Ares and Hera.”
 
“I feel bad for him.” Annabelle looked at the floor.
 
“Can I ask you something?” Hermes looked at Annabelle. Annabelle nodded. “How did you find that room? No one is supposed to know only the gods.”
 
“Well I went into a library around here and I found this book.” She lifted the book up for Hermes to see. “It led me there.”
 
“Oh. Annabelle you should go home now. It's getting late. I'll show to a portal.”
 
Annabelle sighed. “Okay.”
 
Hermes led Annabelle to a portal, which was this huge circle and in it was an image of her room. “When you step through the portal it will lead you to your room and it will close behind you.”
 
“I got it Hermes. I guess this is goodbye for now.” Annabelle hugs Hermes.
 
“Don't worry. You can come and visit anytime.” Annabelle walked through the portal and was back in her room. She looked back and waved at Hermes before the portal closed.
 
Annabelle was tired from the day's events and went to bed.
 
 
Hermes saw the portal close and turned to go to Zeus's Temple. “That book; it's Zeus' he must have planned this. What is he thinking?”
 
Hermes ran through Olympus looking for Zeus's Temple he almost ran into Eros who was about to cross the street. “Hermes watch it!”
 
Hermes didn't bother to listen to Eros as he came to a stop in front the stairs of Zeus' temple. He ran up them without knocking and he went inside to find Zeus in his throne.
 
Zeus looked up and met Hermes glare. “What is that you are in such a rush that you couldn't knock before stepping inside?”
 
“Well I was busy wondering why the book to enter the dark cave in the underworld somehow got into Annabelle's hands?!”
 
“Hermes, lower your voice this instant or I will tell you nothing!” Zeus had stood from his throne when he yelled at Hermes. He looked around and didn't see anyone. “Follow me Hermes, we shall talk outside.”
 
Hermes did as he was told. They started to walk through the streets of Olympus. “What's going on Zeus?”
 
“Yes I gave her the book to enter the dark caves.”
 
Hermes looked surprised. “Why? What if Hades had caught her entering his domain?”
 
Zeus sighed. “I know what could have happened. She wouldn't have gotten hurt.”
 
“Why did you let her see them? What is this all about?”
 
“This all leads to the curse that Hera put on them. I've tried to search for answers over the years and I found it. Annabelle's the key.”
 
“What do you mean?”
 
“The curse can only by broken a gods or goddesses child. If they refuse to take power then they can break the curse. If they refuse and ask nothing in return fate will give them something that only some gods and mortals are lucky to get, but not only a child from the gods can break the curse; it can be someone of a pure heart or someone who has suffered far beyond what was meant for that person.”
 
“What does that have to do with Annabelle?” Hermes asked confused
 
“It has everything to do with her. The curse will soon be broken, but when it does they must find their light. If they don't they will never be whole again.”
 
“You mean if the curse is broken, it would take half of them to?”
 
“That's right. Everything they once found joy in would be taken away, until they find their other half, which is their life mate would it all return.”
 
“How many have found their life mate?”
 
Zeus lifts up three fingers. Hermes eyes go wide. “Three already? Who are they and who's their mate?”
 
“Jacques, Mikhail and Gregori.” Hermes looks at Zeus as if he'd gone nuts.
 
“You can't possibly mean Gregori.”
 
Zeus nodded. Hermes shook his head in denial. “Gregori the Dark One; I feel bad for his life mate. Who is she anyway?”
 
“You won't be happy with me if I tell you.”
 
Hermes sighs frustrated. “Tell me, I won't get mad.”
 
“Okay.” Zeus smirked at him. “It's Annabelle.”
 
“What?!”
 
“You said you wouldn't get mad.”
 
“How can I not?! You gave Annabelle to a cold blooded killer.”
 
“That's harsh Hermes. Gregori isn't so bad. He's smart, cares about his comrades, and never hits a woman.”
 
“You forgot to mention he's merciless when it comes to someone disobeying him.”
 
“Hermes have you ever thought he could have changed throughout these years.”
 
“Fine I'll be nice to him but if he hurts Annabelle.”
 
“Yes I know because I would hurt him to.”
 
Hermes smirks at Zeus. “Who are Mikhail's and Jacques' life mates?'
 
“I can't tell you that yet. All you have to know is that they will have fun when they meet.”
 
“Something tells me it will be the exact opposite of what you say.” Hermes sighs.
 
Zeus chuckles. “We'll see what happens five years from now.” Before Hermes could question him Zeus leaves.
 
Hermes sighs. “I only hope you know what your doing Zeus. If Hera were to find out there will be hell to pay. The one that would suffer the most would be Annabelle.”
 
Hermes heads back to his temple to rest for the night.
 
 
Five years later
 
In a dark cave, pale silver eyes open once more to take in his surroundings. He chuckled. “It seems it's time to break out of here.” He made his right hand into a fist and punched the glass in front of him. When he heard a crack he punched again with more force this time. The crystal shattered into pieces that went flying across the room. He moved his neck in a circle and felt a couple bones crack; he sighed in pure bliss.
 
Everything was quiet. He walked out of the crystal and saw a piece of cloth on the floor; crystal shards were on it. He moved the shards and picked up the crimson cloth. He tied it around his right wrist and when it was secured it turned into a crimson bracelet. “I can't wait to see the expression on her face when she sees me.” Another crystal shattered to his right and then another one followed. He looked to his right and saw two of his old comrades. He made his way towards them. One had dark brown hair while the other one had black. “Isn't this a pleasant surprise?”
 
The guy with dark brown hair looked up alarmed but when he saw who spoke he relaxed. “I guess it is Gregori, we haven't talked to each other for a long time.”
 
Gregori turned towards Jacques who was leaning on the wall weakly. “Are you okay?”
 
Jacques nodded. “Yeah I'm okay, just a bit drained I have to get use to the sensations again.”
 
Gregori nodded. He looked around at the others who were still inside the crystals. “It seems the other have yet to awaken. Shall we help them?”
 
Mikhail nodded and headed towards the girls. “Gregori get Frieze, Flayme and Frey out. Jacques get Cloud and Leon out. After where done we try to explain to them what's going on because I'm still confused.”
 
Gregori and Jacques did as they were told. Gregori first took out Frey. Frey came stumbling out while holding his head. “Dang my head hurts.”
 
Gregori helped him walk towards a wall for him to lean on. “Relax Frey everything is going to be okay.” Frey couldn't answer due to his headache so he just nodded.
He headed back to get Flayme who came out whining. “Oh man what the hell is going on?” Gregori shook his head as he helped him. “Quiet down. Just take deep breaths. Flayme did as he was told.
 
Jacques took Cloud out who was holding his head while cursing. Jacques helped Cloud to sit down on the floor. “Calm down Cloud and take deep breaths.” Cloud just nodded. Jacques went back to get Leon who only grunted when he came out. Jacques chuckled. “You haven't changed a bit Leon always taking it like a man.” Leon only shook his head. Cloud had heard what he said. “What's that suppose to mean Jacques?” Jacques shrugged innocently. “Nothing.”
 
Mikhail had taken the three girls out. Raven was sitting on the floor leaning towards the wall while Louisa used her lap as a pillow to rest her head. Alexandria was standing trying to take deep breaths to calm herself.
 
Gregori was taking Frieze out of the crystal when he was pushed away. He looked up and saw Frieze making his way out by himself. “I don't need help Gregori like those two.” Frieze pointed at his brothers. “Thanks anyway for trying.” Gregori nodded and everyone saw that Frieze was pushing himself away from them. He still blames himself for what happened.
 
“It seems were all together again.” Everyone turned to look at Alexandria who was smiling at them.
 
“Yeah you're right Alex.” Mikhail chuckled. “It seems not even a gods curse can bring us down.”
 
Everyone agreed except for one; Frieze.
 
Everyone was looking at him. He stood quiet for some time, everyone thought he wouldn't answer and when he did it surprised them.
 
“I'm sorry.” Frieze sighed. “I'm sorry this happened, it's my entire fault. If only I had stopped her.”
 
Alexandria walked towards him and wrapped her arms around him. “It's not your fault it's Hera's. You tried to stop her but she wouldn't listen. Don't let this get you. Were finally all together again. There must be a reason why were free again. Maybe it's a sign to start over.”
 
Frieze looked into Alexandria's crimson eyes before sighing. “Your right; it's time to move on.” He looks at everyone around him. “The question is; what now?”
 
Everyone was thinking quietly until Cloud spoke up. “Hey do any of you feel empty?”
 
Everyone looked at Cloud weirdly. Frey spoke up. “Maybe you're just hungry.” Frey and Flayme began to laugh.
 
“It's not that! I'm not like you two always thinking of food!” Cloud snapped at them. When they heard Cloud snap at them they quieted down. “What I meant was that don't you guys feel something missing? Like a huge part was taken away from you.”
 
Everyone stayed quiet taking in what Cloud said. Frieze broke the silence. “He's right I don't feel like myself.” Frieze sighed annoyed. “What the hell is going on?! Why can't anything go right for us?!” He walks over to the crystal he slept in and punched it. A crack was heard around the cave then the crystal shattered completely. A few shards got stuck in his knuckles. Blood oozed out of the cuts and fell to the floor. He began to chuckle darkly. “I can't even feel the cuts. I see the blood but I can't feel anything. It's numb.”
 
Alexandria runs to his side and grabs his hand. She starts to pull out the shards. “You must not do that.” Her eyes began to water. “You guys are the only family left so you all must be careful.” Alexandria ripped a piece of her sleeve and tied it around his knuckles.
 
Frieze looked at what she was doing. “Why do you do that? I can't feel the wounds. So why? Why don't you let them bleed?” Everyone was quiet at what he said. They knew he barely felt anything but they never accepted it because he never said it out loud until now and it hurt to see one of your own friends drown not being able to help them. Tears streamed down Alexandria's eyes. “I do this because I don't want to see anyone hurt. Even if you can't feel your wounds you could die by blood loss. I don't want to lose any of you.” Frieze sighs. “Don't you see Alexandria? Death would be a gift sent from heaven.”
 
Gregori walked toward Alexandria and let her cry on his shoulder. “Frieze quit talking nonsense like that. The day I die then you can die, until then you will bear with me.” Frieze chuckles. “Whatever you say Gregori. What do we do now?”
 
Gregori sighed. “I have somewhere to go, but I don't know about you guys.”
 
“So do I Gregori.”
 
Gregori looked at Mikhail and sighed. “Who else has somewhere to go?” Jacques stepped up.
 
“You guys are leaving. What are we suppose to do?” Frey stood up from where he was sitting.
 
“You guys go to the underworld and see what you guys can dig up. Jacques, Mikhail and I will keep contact with you guys regularly. Tell Hades what's going on see if he has any information about this.” Gregori sighed and ran a hand through his hair.
 
“Okay. Go do what you got to do. We'll be in charge of here.” Flayme smirked at him.
 
“I can make a portal to the underworld when everyone is ready.”
 
Gregori looked at Leon. “That would be much appreciated.”
 
Leon nods. “Okay everyone ready.” Alexandria walks over to him. “Let me assist you.” Leon nodded. “Open a portal to the realm of the dead!” They said in a union. A huge circle of some sort opened in front of them; it was pitch black. Leon turned toward the rest. “It's open. Let's go.” He didn't wait for anyone to respond as he made his way inside. They all gave a wave to Gregori, Mikhail and Jacques. Alexandria looked over at them. “Will you guys need help?”
 
“No it's okay Alex we can manage.” Gregori waved at her. She gave them a smile of encouragement. When she was about to enter she turned to them and gave them advice. “You three behave no matter what. If I hear you guys caused trouble to these girls, I will come personally to hurt you guys.”
 
The guys were shocked at what she said, they stood there as she waved at them goodbye before walking through the portal.
 
Mikhail broke the silence. “What do you think she meant?”
 
Jacques shrugged. “Who knows what she meant. All I know is that I don't want to get on her bad side.” Gregori and Mikhail grunted in agreement.
 
“I guess here is where we part.” Gregori scratches the back of his head. Mikhail nodded. “Yeah it is Gregori. Do not worry we will meet again.” Mikhail turned his back towards them and opens a portal. He waves goodbye at them before waking through it. The portal closes behind him.
 
Jacques gives a low whistle. “There he goes. Hopefully he won't get killed.” He turns toward Gregori and smirks. “I guess I'm next.” He opens to a portal to his right. Jacques salutes Gregori before walking through it. The portal closes behind him.
 
“I guess it's time to leave.” Gregori sighs. He opens a portal in front of him and sees a bedroom. “I guess this is where I'm supposed to go.” He steps through it. Gregori had not expected to fall so when he fell to the floor he was surprised. The wind was knocked out of him; he closed his eyes and grunted in pain. “I hope Mikhail and Jacques didn't get the same landing as me.” He opened his eyes and looked at his surroundings. He could tell he was in a girl's room due to the teddy bears that were on the bed. “Oh great just my luck.” He heard footsteps climbing up the stairs. “I better act as if I'm asleep and then I'll attack when they least expect it.” He heard the door to the room begin to open. His bracelet began to glow. He saw the faint glow of crimson through his eyelids. “It can't be.” He heard something fall to the floor with a loud thud. His eyes snapped open. Pale silver eyes met blue-violet eyes once again after five years.
 
 
 
 
 
Annabelle was in the kitchen making dinner for her self. Her mother was working late that night so she would have to spend her birthday by herself. She was in the process of making her sandwich when she heard something fall on the second floor. She grabbed her bat from the living room and climb up the stairs cautiously. She checked her mother's room first; when she saw nothing there she headed toward her own room. As she opened the door slowly, her bracelet began to glow. What she saw made her drop her bat; it landed on the floor with a huge thud. She was met with the pale silver eyes that haunted her in her dreams for the last five years.
 
Her breath was caught in her chest, she couldn't breath. Her mind screamed denial, but she knew it was him because of her bracelet. They stared at each other. She hadn't moved an inch; afraid that if she did, this would all be a dream that she would wake from. “This is just a dream.” Annabelle closed her eyes. “When I open my eyes I will be in bed.” She put her hands on her face and started to take deep breaths.
 
Gregori slowly got up. He made his way towards her as quietly as possible. When he reached her he put his hands on her waist. He felt her body get tense. They stood like that for a while, she began to calm and her body began to relax to his touch. She still would not remove her hands from her face. He pulled her closer to him and wrapped his arms around her. She gave a sigh of pure bliss. “Why can't I wake up? This is too cruel.”
 
Gregori put his chin on top of her head. “Why is it cruel?”
 
Annabelle sighed. “It's cruel because when I wake up you won't be here. I'll be left alone again just like all the other times. I didn't want you to leave.”
 
Gregori nuzzled her shoulder. “I'm sorry. I didn't want to leave either. Look at me.”
 
Annabelle shook her head. “No. Please don't make me.”
 
Gregori pulled back a little to look at her. “Why won't you look at me?”
 
Annabelle's shoulders began to shake. When he leaned closer he heard her silent sobs. “If I do you will disappear. You don't know how much it hurts Gregori.”
 
Gregori pulled her close and hugged her. “Please look at me Annabelle. I won't disappear this time. I will still be standing here.”
 
Gregori tried to pull her hands away gently, but Annabelle shook her head. “You must promise me first. If you lie right now and I wake up, I have an excuse to dislike you.”
 
Gregori sighed. “I promise on my soul. Now will you remove your hands so I can see your face?” Annabelle nodded.
 
Gregori waited but nothing happened. “What's wrong Annabelle? Why haven't your hands moved?”
 
Annabelle shook her head. “I can't move them. I'm too nervous.”
 
Gregori chuckled. “Let me help you.” Gregori put his hands over hers and slowly removed her hands from her face, but she had her eyes closed. Gregori chuckled. “Open your eyes Annabelle.” Annabelle slowly began to open them. She slowly brought her eyes to meet his. He felt his breath stuck in his chest; he couldn't breathe as he looked at her. What Cloud had said was right he did feel half of himself missing, but as he looked at her he felt himself whole. She completed him. Over the last five years they met in dreams. He had grown attached to her, but he never imagined his attachment to her was this deep. He looked at her blue-violet eyes which where somewhat red from her tears and how her nose sniffled; she looked so fragile did he realize how much she means to him. So many emotions ran through him. He felt desperation to have, needed to make her his and some other emotion he never felt before. Annabelle looked at him and through his eyes did she see the conflict raging inside of him. She brought her hand to his cheek. He leaned into her touch. “You really are here.” Gregori could not speak so he did the only thing he could; he nodded.
 
Annabelle smiled at him. “Are you hungry?” Gregori shook his head, but his stomach growled. Annabelle laughed. “It seems your lucky today.”
 
Gregori raises an eyebrow. “How so?”
 
Annabelle chuckled. “I was about to have dinner.”
 
Gregori smirks. “Well then I did come in a good time.”
 
Annabelle wrapped her arms around him and hugged him. “I'm glad you're here.” Somehow that hug unlocked a need for her that slammed into his body painfully. Gregori had to put some distance in between them but he hated the thought of doing that. When she started to walk away from him he couldn't help but to grab her. He grabbed her wrist to keep her from moving. Annabelle felt him grab her wrist, which stopped her from moving. She looked at Gregori who was staring at her strangely. His gaze was that of a predator. She had never seen him look at her the way he was. It was as if he was looking at his next meal. That look sent a shiver of pleasure down her spine. In a matter of seconds Gregori had pulled her toward his body and crushed her to him. Her back was pressed to his chest. She could feel all his muscles through his shirt but what caught her attention was his erection that was being pressed to her back above her waist. Gregori lowered his head to whisper in her ear. “Go now Annabelle, before I do something that might hurt you.” Annabelle nodded and moved away from him when she reached the door did she allow her self to look back. Gregori had his hand over his face while his other hand was a clenched fist. Annabelle made her way downstairs to prepare another sandwich for him.
 
Annabelle was putting the food on the table when Gregori came down stairs. He headed to the sink to wash his hands and Annabelle brought the drinks. He went to stand next to the table, while Annabelle washed her hands. When she came to the table she saw that he was standing. She went to her chair and looked at him. He made his way across the table where she was at he pulled the chair from the table and waited for her to take a seat. Annabelle looked at the chair then at him wondering why he pulled the chair. “Maybe he wants to sit there.” Annabelle moved to the other side of the table and Gregori followed. He did the same thing; he pulled out the chair for her. She looked at the chair and then him.
 
She sighed; frustrated and put her hands on her hips. “If you want to sit there than go ahead, I'm not stopping you. Just decide what seat you want to sit in.”
 
Gregori began to laugh. The sheer force of his laugh was mesmerizing. Gregori shook his head. “Annabelle you're supposed to take a seat when I pull it out for you. A man is supposed to pull the chair out for the woman and let her take a seat before him self.” Annabelle chuckled nervously before blushing because of her embarrassment. They both ate in silence. When they finished Annabelle got up to collect the dishes but Gregori beat her to it. She watched as he carried them to the sink. When she looked at the clock it read 10:30. Her mother was going to arrive in an hour and a half. “Gregori would you like to take a shower?”
 
Gregori looked at her. “Sure.”
 
Annabelle went to the far end of the closet on the second floor and brought a towel to him. “Go take a shower.”
 
Gregori shook his head. “What about the dishes?”
 
Annabelle shook her head. “Don't worry I'll wash them. I'll find something you can wear.” Gregori was about to protest but Annabelle cut him off. “No buts Gregori. If my mom finds you here she would kill you. So go now for when she arrives I have a place to hide you.”
 
Gregori sighs. “Okay. I'll do it but only for you.” Annabelle watched him go to the stairs but he stopped midway. He turned to face her and smirked at her something told her by the mischief in his eyes he was planning something. In the most innocent voice he could muster he asked. “Annabelle would you like to join me in my shower?”
 
Annabelle face went completely red. “Gregori go take your shower this instant before I make you eat those words!”
 
Gregori chuckled. “I'll take that as a no. Too bad Annabelle; your loss.” He winked at her and went running upstairs narrowly missing the dishwashing soap that came his way. “You're so impossible Gregori!”
 
Annabelle sighed before getting the soap back. She began to wash the dishes. When she was done she headed upstairs gathering her own towels and set them on her bed. She went into her closet to look for some of her uncle's clothes that he gave her as working clothes. She was to busy looking for the clothes that she didn't hear the bathroom door in her room open. When she found the clothes she turned around and was met with Gregori in all his glory. He was to busy drying his hair with the towel that he hadn't noticed Annabelle standing in the room. She tried to look away but she couldn't seem to take her eyes off of him. She had seen some guys naked in movies; for example like Troy, when Brad Pitt was naked on the bed. She thought Brad Pitt had a nice body, but now as she looked at Gregori; Brad Pitt had nothing on this man.
 
Gregori looked up and saw her staring. “Like what you see?”
 
Annabelle turned her face away from him. “I don't know what you're talking about.” She grabbed the towels from her bed and shoved the clothes into his arms before running into the bathroom where she made sure to lock the door.
 
As Annabelle took her bath Gregori went snooping around. He found different pictures when she was with other guys. He knew who they were because he'd seen when she was going out with them and he was the one to break their relationships, but still looking at the pictures made his blood boil. He started to pace the room trying to calm his nerves, but it wasn't working. Annabelle came out of the bathroom with her pajamas on. She headed towards her dresser and she began to comb her hair. She felt Gregori's glare on her. She looked at him through the mirror and there he was glaring at her. “What did I do this time Gregori?”
 
Gregori continued to glare at her. “You should know.”
 
Annabelle had lost her patience and slammed the comb on to her dresser. “No I don't know Gregori! I have done nothing yet it's like every time I'm gone for five minutes I come back and you seem to be mad at me!”
 
Gregori stepped closer to her. “That's not true and you know it!” Annabelle got up from her chair and turned around to face him. “Yes it is! Let me refresh your memory! I had a huge exam the next day and I stayed up late studying. You got mad at me when I saw you in my dream.”
 
Gregori shook his head. “That does not count, I'm not mad because of that!”
 
Annabelle took a deep breath to calm her self. “Then why are you mad?”
 
He threw the pictures he found on to her dresser. “That is why I'm mad.” He turns to walk toward the wall and leans on it.
 
Annabelle looks at the pictures then at him. “Don't you dare act as the victim here! If anyone were supposed to be hurt it would be me! I tried so hard to move on so I went out with guys to try and forget you, but every time something went wrong. Somehow they would sneeze every time they would try to touch me or something bad would happen when they tried to be near me. For example; my last boyfriend when he tried to kiss me, out of nowhere a rottweiler came chasing after him. You made damn sure that I couldn't forget you. You dared to look into my things and point your finger at me when you knew what happened.”
 
Gregori looked regretful. “I didn't mean for you to get hurt.”
 
Annabelle glared at him. “Shut up! I don't want to hear you. Just leave me alone for the rest of the night.” Gregori starts to come toward her. “Don't get near me Gregori!” He didn't listen to her. She tried to run but he grabbed her wrist and pushed her to the wall. “Let go of me!” She tries to push him away, but it wasn't working. “Annabelle, listen to me.”
 
Annabelle shook her head and began to hit his chest. Her hits didn't seem to affect him. “Just let me go.” She continued to hit him through her tears.
 
Gregori lowered his head to whisper in her ear. “I'm sorry Annabelle.” She began to calm down. “I'm sorry for making you cry I didn't mean to.” He looked at her and wipes the tears from her eyes. “I'm sorry for being a jealous bastard.” Annabelle began to chuckle. “So now you laugh. Here I am pouring out my feelings and you laugh.”
 
Annabelle shook her head. “Please continue.”
 
Gregori pulled back to look into her blue-violet eyes. “Forgive me if I had hurt you in the past. I didn't mean to. I want to stay with you.” He pulled her closer. “Would you accept me for what I am? Would you accept me with all my faults?”
 
Annabelle sighed. “Gregori I thought you already knew. I have accepted you for who you are and with all your faults, but the question is do you want me?”
 
Gregori smiled at her. “You know I do.”
 
Annabelle laughed. “You'd better Gregori.” She brought his face closer to hers and kissed him lightly on the lips. Gregori groaned in protest when she pulled away. When she pulled away, she saw the mistake she did when he opened his eyes. The deep-seated hunger in his gaze almost frightened her. Before she realized what he was doing, he dipped his head and captured her lips possessively. Annabelle moaned, as she tasted him with her lips and with her heart. He invaded every sense she possessed. His muscles bunched and flexed under her hands as his tongue swept against hers. She heard him growl low and deep in his throat like some uncaged beast. She shivered. She brushed her fingertips against the warm nape of his neck, playing with the soft, tender skin there before she ran her fingers upward through the midnight black strands of his hair and letting them wrap around her fingers.
 
“Annabelle!”
 
Annabelle heard someone calling her but she paid no attention to it.
 
“Annabelle!”
 
The voice was getting closer as she heard someone climbing the stairs. That's when she knew it was her mother. She tried to push Gregori away, but it didn't seem to work so she did the next thing that came into her mind. She kneed him in the groin. He took two steps back before falling on his knees and cupped his self. Annabelle felt guilty for what she did but couldn't stop to apologize; her mother was coming. She dragged Gregori into her closet and closed the door in time. Her mother opened the door and looked around the room. Annabelle smiled at her mother. “What's wrong mom?”
 
Mary shook her head. “It's nothing. I thought I heard something.”
 
Annabelle laughed. “Mom it must be that you're tired. You're hearing things, you should go to sleep.”
 
Mary smiled at her only daughter. “Of course Belle, but not before giving you a hug.” Mary hugged her daughter. “You're growing up so quick. I could remember as if it were yesterday you were thirteen and boys were chasing after you.”
 
Annabelle laughed nervously remembering that Gregori could hear the conversation. “Mom, don't say that.”
 
Mary sighed. “Oh Belle I just want you to be careful when it comes to men. Never sleep with one until your married. If the guy lasts then that's because he loves you.”
 
Annabelle smiled at her mother. “I know mom.”
 
Mary shook her head. “You must promise me Belle.”
 
Annabelle nodded. “I promise mom.”
 
Mary sighed. “Now I feel much better.” Mary gets up from the bed. She looks at the closet. Annabelle sees her staring and gets nervous. “Is something wrong mom?” Mary looked at her daughter and shook her head. “Just be careful sweetheart.” She looks at the closet one last time before turning the lights off and walking out of the room. Annabelle sighed.
 
She got up from her bed and made her way toward the closet were Gregori was sitting. He was glaring at her again. “I heard what she said Annabelle.”
 
Annabelle shook her head. “If you don't want to get married then it's okay.”
 
Gregori shook his head. “I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about those boys chasing after you.” The way he said boys it was like poison on his tongue.
 
Annabelle looked surprised. “You don't mind getting married.” Gregori looked at her. “Of course I don't mind. As long as you're mine and no other man can have you then so be it.”
 
Annabelle smiled at him. “Thank you.”
 
Gregori shook his head. “You can thank me in many different ways.” He gave her a seductive grin. “How about breaking that promise you made with your mom.”
 
Annabelle shook her head. “No Gregori.”
 
He nuzzled her shoulder. “Why not? I'm going to marry you anyway.”
 
Annabelle laughed. “I can't Gregori a promise is a promise.”
 
Gregori sighed. “Fine. Can I sleep next to you tonight?”
 
Annabelle stroked his cheek while Gregori leaned into to her touch. “Okay, but only for tonight. If you try anything funny that knee to your groin that I gave you tonight will be nothing compared to what I'm going to do.”
 
Gregori laughed. “Deal.”
 
 
 
Five years later
 
Annabelle was on a hospital bed about to give birth, while Gregori was running around nervously waiting for the doctor to arrive. Annabelle saw his pacing and was getting nervous. “Gregori quit moving around. It's not helping me!”
 
Gregori jumped at her scream. He went running to her side. “I'm sorry I'm just so nervous. I don't know what to do.”
 
As soon as he said that, his mother- in- law burst through the door. “My Belle.” She came running to hug her daughter. “I came here as quick as I could.”
 
Annabelle smiled at her mom. “It's okay.”
 
Mary looked at her son- in- law and smiled at him. “How are you feeling?”
 
Gregori gave her a `duh' stare. “Well let me see. My wife is about to give birth. The doctor hasn't arrived and I feel helpless because I can't do anything to help her.”
 
Mary walked over to Gregori. “Everything is going to be fine. Go get a pitcher full of ice and another one full of water. Hurry!” Gregori went running out the room and came back in two minutes empty handed rushing to his wife side. Mary raises an eyebrow. “What happened?”
 
Gregori looked up. “I sent Frey to go get it.”
 
Mary sighed. “I sent you to go get it to distract you for a little while.” Gregori stays quiet. Mary shook her head.
 
 
Outside the room everyone is waiting. Leon is leaning against the wall with his eyes closed. Cloud is walking back and forth wanting to here news about the baby.
 
Flayme was talking to Mikhail and Jacques. “I can't believe you two are going to be father's soon.”
 
Mikhail shook his head. “For the first time in my life I'm frightened. You saw how Gregori looked when he came out of the room telling Frey to get him some ice and water.”
 
Jacques nodded. “I feel bad for him. He was considered one of the strongest general's they even called him The Dark One. No one could bring him to his knees. That was until he met Annabelle.”
 
Flayme nodded. “I don't think we would have been together here if it wasn't for Annabelle.”
 
Mikhail stood from where he was sitting. “Everyone listen.” All their gazes turned to Mikhail. “I want us all to make a promise today. If anyone in this family is to give birth we must all attend it.” Everyone stood quiet.
 
Raven sighed. “Mikhail has a point. We might not see much of each other anymore, this is the least we can do.” Everyone agreed.
 
Alexandria looked among everyone and saw someone missing. “Does anyone know where Frieze is?” Everyone shook their head. Alex sighed. “Gregori's going to have his head.”
 
Frey came running past them with the doctor behind him. Leon chuckled at the scene. “It seems Frey finally did something useful.”
 
 
Gregori heard a knock at the door and saw Frey and a doctor standing outside. “I got your water, ice and the doctor.”
 
The doctor stepped inside while Gregori looked at Frey surprised. “How can I ever thank you Frey?”
 
Frey shrugged. “Just make sure Annabelle and her baby come out safe.”
 
Gregori smiled at him. “I will. Thanks Frey.” He grabbed the water and the ice from Frey and Frey left the room. Gregori runs to his wife side. He gives his hand to his wife and regrets it when she's giving birth. When he saw the blood come out, his face turned pale.
 
Mary saw the look on his face and chuckled. “Gregori don't worry it's natural. You're doing fine. Talk to her.”
 
Gregori smiles at his mother- in- law. He turns to look at his wife. “How are you doing baby?”
 
Annabelle glares at him. “This is your fault!”
 
Gregori looked shocked. “How is it my fault?”
 
Annabelle glares at him. “Because you screwed me! After this is over you won't sleep in my bed again! You will sleep on the couch!”
 
Gregori's face turns white. Mary laughs and pats his shoulder. “Don't worry she doesn't mean it.”
 
Gregori looked at her. “How do you know?” Mary smiled at him. “Trust me.”
 
Gregori smiled at her before turning back to his wife. “Don't blame because when we were in bed you didn't try to stop me.” Annabelle glared at him. Gregori looked at where the baby should be coming out and sees the blood then the baby's head. The scene disgusted him because of all the blood, but it awed him at the same time. It was their baby being born; his and Annabelle's. When the baby came out its cries were heard around the room. He saw the doctor cut the baby's umbilical cord. The doctor then wiped the blood off the baby and handed it to Annabelle. “It's a healthy baby boy. What would you like to name him?”
 
Annabelle looked at the doctor and smiled. “His name will be Jonathan Lucas Lockhart.” Gregori signed the birth certificate with Annabelle. He looked at his family the family he created with Annabelle. If anything were to happen to them he wouldn't know what to do. As he looked at them he was overwhelmed by the feeling of love he had for them.
 
Annabelle looked up at him and smiled. “Would you like to hold your son?” Gregori couldn't speak; no words could come out so he only nodded. Annabelle handed the baby boy carefully to him.
 
Gregori held him with care; he made sure to hold him right afraid that if he messed up the baby would break. “Welcome to the family Jonathan.” He leaned down to give the baby a kiss. He didn't notice when he his vision began to get blurry or when his friends entered the room. He felt his shoulders shake with sobs, but he had no idea why he cried. Everyone in the room was quiet, the only thing that was heard around the room were his own sobs of happiness. Jonathan's little blue-violet eyes stared at his father with wonder. Mary moved next Gregori and hugged him while he cried. Alexandria made her way towards him. Seeing him cry for his happiness made her want to cry.
 
Gregori handed the baby to her. “His name is Jonathan.” Alexandria nods as she shows the baby to everyone.
 
Mikhail headed over to Gregori and hugged him. “I never have seen you act like this Gregori. You must really love them.”
 
Gregori nodded. “Where is Frieze?” Before Mikhail could answer he was interrupted by another voice. “Alex quit holding baby I want to hold him to.” Gregori looked over at Cloud who had his arms open for the baby.
 
Alex sighed before handing him over. “You better be careful with him.”
 
Cloud smirks. “When am I never careful?”
 
Leon coughs into his hand. “All the time.” Cloud glares at Leon while everyone laughs.
 
Cloud then smiles at Jonathan. “Remind me to show you how to hit people for when he annoys me you could hit him for me.” The baby's eyes go wide as if understanding what he said.
 
Alex smacks Cloud upside his head. “Cloud what kind of advice is that.” Alex takes the baby away. Suddenly Cloud is overwhelmed by loneness as he sees Alex carry the baby toward Annabelle. He sees Annabelle eyes light up in joy as she carries her baby. He never understood why Gregori loved them, that he would sacrifice his own life for this woman until now and that's when it him. He wanted a family of his own like Gregori, Mikhail and Jacques. They found their life mate but he hasn't.
 
Raven sees his expression and goes to him. “Cloud, be patient. You will find her soon.”
 
Cloud looks at Raven and sighs. “I know. I just want to see her right now.”
 
Raven smiles at him. “Something tells me you're going to have be strong when you find your mate.”
 
Cloud looked at her confused. “What do you mean?”
 
Raven shrugs. “I don't know just a thought.”
 
Cloud was about to say something but a knock on the door interrupted their conversation.
 
A nurse came in. “Mr. Lockhart there is a man saying he knows you. He says he your brother.” The door opens and a man that looked identical to Flayme was standing there.
 
Gregori smiles at him. “Yes I know him.”
 
The nurse nods before leaving. Frieze looks at her leaving. “Nurses these days.” He looked at everyone in the room he scratches the back of his head nervously. “Sorry I'm late.”
 
Gregori frowns at him. “Why were you late? What was more important that you had to attend to that you could not come in time for the birth?” Frieze eyes become withdrawn as he looked at the floor. Annabelle knew that Gregori had pushed to far. Frieze was trying to close himself again.
 
“Gregori leave him alone. He came that's all that matters.” Frieze looked over at Annabelle who was smiling at him. Somehow that smile gave him courage to tell Gregori where he was. He looked at Gregori who was frowning at him. He walked over to Annabelle and looked at the baby.
 
Annabelle smiled at the baby. “His name is Jonathan.”
 
Frieze nodded. “Jonathan may you be blessed with all your mother's good traits than your fathers stubborn ones.”
 
Annabelle began to laugh. “Don't say that. It's because of his stubbornness that I love him even more.” Frieze smirked.
 
Gregori looked at him. “You still haven't answered my question.”
 
Frieze looked at him. “Why do you care?”
 
Gregori was growing impatient. “I care because you promised to be here in time and you weren't. So where were you?”
 
Frieze frowned at him. “I couldn't make it in time. I'm sorry okay I'll try to make it up.”
 
Gregori took a step towards him. “That's not good enough. Where were you?!”
 
Frieze glared at him. “You're accusing me as if I did something wrong.”
 
Gregori's pale silver eyes turned paler. “You did! You didn't fulfill your promise!”
 
Frieze eyes turned to a lighter shade of blue. “You want to know what I was doing fine! I had to sneak into Olympus just to see my mother! I had to make a bargain with her to save one of my best friend's ass as well as his wife and kid! She had planned to attack the child next just to get back at both of you! So I did what I could! I knew she took your immortality from both of you sometime ago! The deal was that she would leave you alone as long as I never show my face again in Olympus. In other words she threw me out and had me exiled!” Frieze shook his head. “That's not the half of it. She took half of my god powers. I won't have them back unless I find my mate. She said I would never find her, that I should be damned.” Annabelle wanted to soothe his pain. Frieze began to chuckle darkly. “The funny thing is that she never knew I was damned the day I was born. This is natural for me to lose things I cared about. So here I am neither god nor mortal I'm something different now. I still have my immortality; she made damn sure of that. So if I try to kill myself in the future I won't die. I'm stuck in the middle now.” Frieze shrugged. “I guess it could have been worse. Now you know what I was so busy doing that I couldn't make it in time.” Gregori was about to speak but Frieze cut him off. “Don't you dare try to apologize, Gregori. I don't need it nor do I need any of the accusations you throw at me. Get this straight; I don't need you or anyone, I can easily exist without any of you. From this point on I'm only staying to make amends, after that I'm leaving.” Frieze starts to walkout the out of the room but he stops by the door and looks at Annabelle. “Don't worry; Jonathan has his immortality. She couldn't take it away and I didn't let her.” Then he looks at the rest. “This is goodbye for now until we meet again.” Frieze walked out the door without glancing back leaving all the people he cared about behind. The room was left in silence and Gregori's emotions were filled with guilt and grief.
 
Alex sighed. “It seems a new life was brought to us but at a cost of losing another.”
 
Gregori looked at her as tears slid down her face. Leon looked at her. “What did you expect Alex? We were bound to lose him sooner or later. He keeps blaming himself and there was nothing we could do.” Leon shook his head. “No I think we caused his life more pain. He's better off alone. Then no one would cause him any pain.” Alex shook her head. “No, you're wrong Leon. Being away from us would cause him more pain. We have kept him from getting lost in his own darkness.”
 
Cloud sighed. “We wait to see what happens. Frieze will return one day.”
 
Alex looked at him. “I hope your right.”
 
Gregori couldn't take the guilt of having pushed Frieze like that. He went running out the room calling for Frieze. “Frieze! Frieze where are you?! Frieze come back!” Farther down the hall he saw Frieze walking. Gregori sprinted over to him.
 
When he reached him he spun him around to face him. “You can't leave. You can't leave us like this Frieze. How am I ever going to tell Jonathan about the man who saved him? I want him to be raised around all of us, even you. I had taken you under my wing. I gave you all that I could and you repaid me by saving my wife, my child and me. I'm asking one last favor. Stay with us. I understand I was being a cold bastard back there. It got me pissed that you went there when everyone had gone in. Out of all of them being there, I expected you the most. So it was a surprise when you weren't there. I understand if you don't want to stay, but at least do it for the others.”
 
Frieze gave him a blank stare. “Why should I stay? You would be better off without me.”
 
Gregori shook his head. “No we wouldn't. If you were to leave, nothing would ever be the same.”
 
Frieze smirked. “I'll stay, but only because I want to know if mother would keep her word.”
 
Gregori smiled at him. “Thank you.” Gregori hugged Frieze.
 
 
 
Nineteen years later
 
A young man around the age of eighteen who had midnight black hair and blue-violet eyes came out of the bathroom from taking his shower. The young man was Jonathan Lockhart. He was busy so drying his hair that he didn't notice one of his books float in the air. He went over to his computer to put on some music. The book began to open and pages were flipping by themselves. Jonathan went over to his drawers to take out some clothing. He grabbed a pair of blue jeans and a black muscle shirt. Through the book a female's body started to appear no older than eighteen, as he looked for his black timberlands. The females figure had landed on his bed while he sang to the music as he put his boxers on. Then he grabbed his blue jeans and put them on. “I better hurry and change or Henry and Drake will have my head.” He went to get his wallet, which was next to the computer desk. His cell phone began to ring as he looked at the number and cursed under his breath. He answered the phone. “Hello baby.”
 
The voice of a female answered on the other end. “Are you busy?'
 
“Not really. I was going to meet up with Henry and Drake.”
 
“Okay when you're not busy; come over to my house my parents aren't home.”
 
Jonathan was tempted to say yes. “Sorry Kate, I have plans already.”
 
Kate sighed. “You're only going to hang out with the guys, there not as important as I am. Ditch them and come over.”
 
Jonathan sighed annoyed. “Kate quit it. You're always trying to make me throw my friends aside.”
 
Kate laughed. “You call those idiots friends.”
 
Jonathan growled low in his throat. “Don't ever call them that again. You know nothing about them.”
 
“I'm sorry.”
 
“Your always sorry Kate, I'm tired of it and I don't want to deal with it anymore.” Jonathan then remembered he left his watch on his bed.
 
Kate gasped. “Are you breaking up with me?!”
 
Jonathan wasn't paying any attention to her as his eyes fell on to his bed. There she was, lying on his bed; the most beautiful woman he had ever seen even more beautiful than his aunt Psyche. The aura she gave out was calm. She had beautiful dark chocolate brown hair that reached her waist. It surrounded her like a veil. Her hair went well with her pale complexion. Her beauty awed him. To him she looked like an angel. It wasn't until a voice next to his ear broke him out of his trance.
 
“Are you listening to me?!”
 
Jonathan then remembered he was speaking to his current girlfriend. “Hey Kate I have to go.”
 
“No you don't! Listen to me!”
 
“I'll call you back later.”
 
“Jonathan if you hang up that phone it's over!”
 
Jonathan wasn't paying any attention to her as he looked at the angel sleeping on his bed. “Okay Kate I'll talk to you later bye.” Before she could answer he closed his cell phone.
 
Jonathan made his way toward his bed to get a better look at her. She looked even more beautiful to him up close. As he reached out to touch her hair his heart began to beat faster. The room had gone silent around him, the only thing he could hear was his own heart beating. He chickened out and pulled his hand back. “Oh great, why does weird shit like this happens to me?” Jonathan starts to pace his room. “Just great. Today is my eighteenth birthday. I was supposed to hang out with my two best friends then come back home and cut my cake. So how the hell did a girl get on my bed?” He runs a hand through his hair. “Was she there when I got out of the bathroom?!” He paces the room again. “I don't remember! Maybe she was. Maybe dad put her here. When I get my hands on that old man.” A groan on his bed interrupted his rant.
 
Jonathan looked at his bed and saw the girl stirring. She sat up and put her hand on her head. “Oh my head.” Her eyes took in her surroundings and saw Jonathan leaning on the wall to her right.
 
Blue-violet meets crimson. They stay quiet looking into each other's eyes as the air sizzled around them. The girl put the covers over her as to cover herself from his view. “What are you doing here?”
 
Jonathan looked at her confused. “I should be the one asking you that question.”
 
The girl looked at him. “I'm going to tell Hades.”
 
 
Jonathan looked at her confused. “Who's Hades?”
 
He steps closer to her and her crimson eyes widen. “Get back or else.”
 
When she said that, Jonathan felt like having a little fun so he began to tease her. “Or else what?” He took another step forward and what she did next surprised him. She grabbed a trophy from his shelf and threw it at him. He narrowly dodged it. If it weren't for his quick reflexes the trophy would have hit him in head. When he saw her grab another of his trophies, he did the only thing that came into his mind; he pinned her onto the bed. He grabbed both of her wrists and pinned them over her head, then he pinned his hips between her legs. She struggled against him. “Quit moving around so much.” He didn't want to admit it but feeling her struggle underneath him was exciting him. He was getting aroused. She shook her head and tried to move her legs. Her thigh accidentally touched his erection, which made him growl low in his throat. Hearing his growl made her even more nervous; she kept moving around when she accidentally touched him again. He put more weight on her. He leaned his head toward her ear and whispered. “I told you to stop moving.” His voice sounded husky; there was something else in his voice that she couldn't figure out. When he lifted his head to look down at her, his blue-violet eyes were burning into her with heated potency. The power of his desire rolled over her, captivating her. He was so intense, so mesmerizing. And she felt inexplicably drawn to him. She took a deep breath as seriousness settled back over them. The mood in the room wasn't just serious; the air between them was rife with salacity, with sexual electricity. Jonathan moved his mouth dangerously close to hers; slowly, seductively. Time had suspended as she waited for his lips to claim hers. He leaned in and kissed her possessively, which made her breathless. The door to the room was slammed open.
 
Jonathan pulled back and looked at who was at the door. It was none other than his parents. Annabelle had her hands on her hips, while Gregori was trying hard not to laugh. The girl under looked at them and her eyes widened as she saw who they were.
 
Annabelle sighed. “Jonathan what are you doing?” Jonathan was trying to find an answer. “It's not what you think.”
 
Annabelle shook her head. “What am I thinking Jonathan?”
 
Jonathan was trying to find a way to explain it to her, but he just stood quiet. The girl under him began to move. “Can you get off of me?” Jonathan nodded and did what he was told. The girl sat up and looked at his parents. Gregori eyes widened.
 
“Gregori! Annabelle!” The girl runs toward them and hides behind them.
 
Jonathan looks at her in disbelief. Annabelle looks at the girl. “Alexandria what are you doing here?”
 
“I don't know I was asleep and then I woke up here.” Alexandria looks nervously over at Jonathan who was glaring at her. She hides behind Gregori to block his view. “Is he always this mad?”
 
“No it's only you that can get him riled up.” Gregori starts to chuckle.
 
“What are you laughing about? This isn't funny.” Jonathan glares at him.
 
Gregori shook his head and looked at Alexandria. “I'm actually glad you're my son's life mate.”
 
“Life mates, what the hell is that?” Jonathan walks over to them.
 
Alexandria's face turns pale. “No it can't be I'm not ready for that. I barely even know him.” Alexandria glances over at Jonathan and then looks at Annabelle for help.
 
“Don't worry about that Alex. You have the rest of your life to get to know him.” Gregori pats her back.
 
“What are you guys talking about?” Jonathan looked at them.
 
Gregori chuckled. “Don't worry about it for now. We will speak about this tomorrow.” Gregori leads him outside the room. “For now go hang out with Henry and Drake.” They start to walk in the hallway. “You know you should visit your girlfriend Kate because after today you won't be able to go out with her anymore.” Gregori leads him to the front door of the house.
 
Jonathan looks at Gregori. “I can't. I think we broke up.”
 
Gregori raises an eyebrow. “Why do you think that?”
 
“Because I hung up on her when I saw Alexandria.” Jonathan sighs
 
“She's already causing problems.” Gregori laughed as he opened the front door. “Son go and enjoy your birthday with your friends before” Gregori shoves Jonathan out of the house and slams the door shut but not before saying finishing his sentence. “You get in a long term relationship that you don't have a say in it.”
 
It took about five seconds for Jonathan to realize what his father said. He ran to the door and started to pound on it. “Dad open the door!”
 
Gregori opens the window that is next to the door. “What is wrong with you? Kids your age would do anything to have the freedom your having right now, but here you are banging on the door wanting to get in!”
 
Jonathan glares at him. “What do you mean a long term relationship?”
 
“I said go have fun. I'll explain everything tomorrow.” Gregori glares at his son.
 
Jonathan glares back. “No! Not until you tell me.”
 
Gregori sighs. “Fine then. Alexandria is going to be the woman you will be spending the rest of your life with and you can't say no.”
 
Jonathan eyes widen. “What?! How did this happen?!”
 
“See! I knew you would ask questions! That's why I didn't want to tell you until tomorrow.” Gregori whined
 
“What are you whining about I'm the one who has to spend the rest of my life with someone I don't even know. You still haven't answered my question.”
 
“Fine, but you can't ask any more questions until tomorrow.” Jonathan nodded. “It was my fault. I lost this poker game and I owed the guy a favor he said he needed his daughter to marry someone, so I told him about you and we made an agreement that you two would get married when you both are twenty-one.”
 
Jonathan looked at his father in disbelief. “How could you do this to me?! I'm your only son!”
 
“I told you no more questions. Now go have fun.” Before Jonathan could say anything Gregori closed the window on him.
 
Gregori looked through the window as his son shook his head and left with his head down. Gregori felt guilty. He felt someone behind and turned around.
 
Alexandria had her arms crossed over her chest glaring at him. “Why didn't you tell him the truth?”
 
Gregori sighed. “We haven't told him about us being related to the gods. I wanted him to have a normal life.”
 
Alexandria eyes soften. “That's funny. I bet over the years some gods came to visit and he doesn't even know who they are.”
 
Gregori laughed. “I know. He must hate me right now.”
 
Alexandria laughed. “I can't even believe you said that, a poker game. Couldn't you come up with something better?”
 
“I know. That's the only thing that came to mind when he asked me that question. Plus it's half true Alex.”
 
Alexandria laughed. “That may be true. After all you did lose to Frieze in a poker game, but it wasn't your son it was your watch.”
 
“And a damn good one to. He could have bought his own, he's rich.”
 
“And so are you Gregori.” Alex smiles at him
 
Gregori sighs. “Are you ready to be his life mate Alex?”
 
Alex shook her head. “No I'm not Gregori.”
 
“What do you think of him?”
 
Alex sighs. “I don't know. I only held him when he was a baby, but I never had time to be part of his life so I can't pass judgment yet. I would like to get to know him.”
 
Gregori nods. “Just let me warn you, he can be stubborn.”
 
Alex laughed. “You know the saying is true; like father like son. Don't worry Gregori; I dealt with you, before I can handle him.” Alex walks out of the living room before Gregori could say anything.
 
Gregori looked unsure at what she said. “Am I stubborn?” He went to go look for his wife to answer his question.
 
 
 
Six years later
 
Everyone was in the hospital waiting for news about Alexandria. Gregori was pacing in the waiting room nervously while Jacques and Mikhail were trying to calm him. Leon was leaning on a wall, while Flayme and Frey made bets about what gender the baby was going to be. “I bet the baby is going to be a girl.” Everyone looked up at the voice and saw Frieze smirking at them. “So it seems I made it in time.”
 
Gregori smiles at him. “It would seem so Frieze.” He went over to him and patted him in the back.
 
Flayme went towards him. “How much are you willing to bet Frieze?”
 
Frieze smirked at him. “A hundred.”
 
Flayme smiled. “You're on Frey and I bet the baby will be a boy.”
 
Flayme ran over to Cloud who was sitting on a chair quietly. “Hey Cloud want to bet what the baby's going to be?”
 
Mikhail shook his head at the scene and headed to his son Drake who was sitting next to his wife Raven who was seven months pregnant. Drake looked just like his father except Drake had his mothers green eyes. Drake saw his father and smiled. “I feel bad for Jonathan. I wish I could help him. After all I already went through this with Raven a year ago.”
 
Mikhail smiled at his son and daughter- in- law. “Don't worry Drake. He has Annabelle and Mary with him, plus the doctor.”
 
Raven smiles at her husband. She looks around the room and sees two people missing. “Henry and Louisa haven't arrived yet.”
 
Drake looks around and sees the waiting room doors open. “You spoke to soon Raven.” Raven follows his gaze and sees Henry helping Louisa walk. Louisa was eight months pregnant.
 
Drake gets up and helps Henry with Louisa. They sit next to Raven. Louisa smiles at her. “How have you been?”
 
Raven hugs her friend. “I've been fine. At times I wish Drake and Mikhail won't be so over protective. They don't even let me walk outside. It was a miracle that they let me come. Cloud had to convince them everything would be fine.”
 
Louisa shook her head. “Same here. Leon had to convince them. Henry and Jacques panic every time I move around. Henry would not leave my side even when I had those mood swings. I would cry for no reason and there were those times when I would throw objects at him and when one would hit him I would start crying all over again, but he would never leave me. I think because of this baby here.” She touches her stomach. “We became closer.” Raven smiles at her. Louisa looks at her husband across the room with Drake, Frey, Flayme, Cloud and Leon. Cloud pulled out some money with Leon and handed it over to Frey. Henry caught her looking and smiled at her. Louisa blushed and smiled back. Raven saw the exchange and felt happy for her friend. Henry walked over to her. “Do you ladies need anything?”
 
Raven and Louisa shook her head. Louisa looked at her husband curiously. “What are you guys doing?”
 
Henry smiled. “Frey and Flayme are making bets on what the baby is going to be.”
 
Raven laughed. “Those two never learn do they?”
 
Henry took a seat next to Louisa and put his arm around her shoulders. “No it would seem they never will.”
 
Louisa sighed. “I hope Alex is okay.”
 
Raven smiled at her. “Of course she will be.”
 
Henry nodded. “She won't go down without a fight.”
 
Louisa leaned onto Henry. “I know. I just want to see her.”
 
Henry hugged her. “I know we all do, especially Gregori.” Raven looks over at Gregori who seems to be getting more nervous as the hours go by. Freize, Mikhail and Jacques were trying to calm him.
 
Drake takes a seat next to his wife. “Are you tired?”
 
Raven shook her head. “No just worried.”
 
Drake smiles at her. “Everyone is Raven. Just thinking about how Jonathan was acting makes me nervous. I'm afraid something could happen to you while giving birth.” Drake held her close to him.
 
Raven put her ear on his chest to hear his heartbeat. “Don't worry Drake. As long as your there with me nothing will happen. Plus went through this before.”
 
Drake sighs. “It's a miracle how you can stay calm.”
 
Raven pulled back from him and smiled. “I know.”
 
Drake rested his head on her shoulder while she ran her fingers through his hair calming his nerves. He turns his head to whisper in her ear. “I know I don't say it much.” Raven knew what he was talking about. He was never open with his feelings it had took her five months after marrying him for him to say he loved her again. Drake nuzzled her neck. “I love you Raven.”
 
Raven smiled and kissed him. “I love you too Drake.” He leaned down and kissed her.
 
“Get a room you two!” They both pulled away. Drake glared at Flayme who was laughing. He felt Raven bury her face in his shirt to hide her face. He looked up and saw everyone staring at him. He glared at everyone. “What are you guys looking at? Go back to doing whatever you were.” A few chuckles were heard around the room.
 
 
In the emergency room, Jonathan was pacing around. Alexandria glared at her husband. “Quit moving around Jonathan. You're making me-” She couldn't finish her sentence as another burst of pain hit her. Jonathan came running to her side as the doctor came through the door.
 
Mary looked at her daughter. “Belle, doesn't this scene look familiar?”
 
Annabelle smiled at her mother. “Yes it does.” Annabelle felt tears come to her eyes as she saw her daughter- in- law give birth to her granddaughter. “It was like yesterday I found Jonathan on top of Alex and now she's giving birth.”
 
Mary patted her daughter on the back. “Tell me about it sweetheart. I felt this way when you were giving birth.”
 
Annabelle sighed. “It feels like I'm getting old.”
 
Mary shook her head. “Oh hush Belle. I'm getting old. I'm going to be a great grandmother.” Annabelle laughed.
 
Soon her laugh was interrupted by cries of a baby. Annabelle looked at the scene in front of her. Jonathan's face was pale because of the blood he'd seen, but his eyes held wonderment as he looked at the baby. The doctor handed the baby to Alex. “It's a healthy girl. What would you like to name her?” Alex smiled at her baby girl as the little baby opened her eyes. Her eyes were crimson; she looked at her mother with her little eyes. “Her name will be Tifa Angel Lockhart.” Jonathan smiled at his wife and baby girl, his eyes held all the love he had for them.
 
Alex looked at Jonathan. “Do you want to hold her?” Jonathan looked her and smiled. “Yes I would.” Alex handed him the baby carefully. Annabelle and Mary showed him how to hold the baby. Tifa looked at her father with wide eyes as he carried her. Jonathan smiled at her. “My little Angel.”
 
The doctor went to call everyone that was waiting for them. Gregori was the first to burst through the door. He looked at his family worried. He walked over to Alex and saw she looked tired. “Hey you okay Alex?”
 
Alex looked at her father- in- law and smiled. “I'm okay Gregori. Jonathan is holding your granddaughter.”
 
Gregori smiled. “Frieze was right it would be a girl. What is her name?”
 
Alex smiled. “Tifa Angel Lockhart.”
 
Gregori smiled at her one last time before heading toward his son. Gregori saw Jonathan holding her. The baby looked like both her grandmother and her mother. Gregori walked over to them. “How are you feeling?”
 
Jonathan smiled at him. “I'm doing fine. I thought I almost lost her when I saw all that blood.” Jonathan was looking over at Alex.
 
Gregori smiled at him. “That's how I felt when your mom gave birth to you. Mary was there to help me out.”
 
Jonathan smiled. “Dad would you like to hold her?”
 
Gregori looked at his granddaughter. “Yes I would like to.” Jonathan passed his baby girl to his father. Tifa stared up at her grandfather. “Doesn't she have the cutest nose?” He said in a childish voice and poked her little nose. Tifa blinked and eyes her looked over at the finger. When she saw the finger coming she grabbed it with her small fist and brought it to her mouth to suck on it.
 
“It looks like she has some quick reflexes.” Gregori laughed and looked at the door where everyone else was standing. He hadn't noticed that Leon came to stand next to him. “It would seem so Leon. Would you like to hold her?”
 
Leon shook his head. “I'm not good with babies.” He looked over at Frey and Flayme. “It would seem you guys need to pay up.” Frey and Flayme groaned before giving the money to Cloud, Frieze and Leon.
 
Gregori passed down his granddaughter to the others. The room was filled with `oh's and awe's'. When it came to Cloud's turn to carry the baby he felt a connection between them. It seemed like the baby felt it too, as her eyes seemed to widen. Her eyes looked into his and he felt whole again. He hadn't felt like himself for sixteen years yet this baby made him feel like himself. No one seemed to notice this except for Frieze.
 
Frieze came beside Cloud. “Is something wrong?”
 
Cloud shook his head to clear it. “No nothing is wrong.” He looked at the baby; she was still looking at him.
 
Frieze looked at Tifa then at him. “Can I hold her?”
 
When Cloud heard those words he wanted to yell at Frieze that he couldn't touch her. He wanted to keep her for himself and no one else could touch her. He knew he could not take her. She was barely a baby. He would wait for when she turned eighteen. It was pointless to get mad at Frieze; he wasn't going to take her from him, he was going to give her back to her mother. Cloud sighed. “You can hold her.” Frieze nodded at Cloud. He grabbed the baby and held her. When the baby left his arms he felt a part of himself missing again.
 
Frieze looked at Cloud. “Sorry.” Cloud looked at Frieze surprised, as he left with Tifa. Did he know what he felt?
 
The rest of the day people came and went to see Tifa; even Eros, Psyche and Hermes came to see her, but every time a man that Cloud didn't know would hold her, he would feel his blood boil. He left the room to clear his head. “Cloud, get a hold of yourself. She will be yours when she eighteen, until then be patient.” He kept repeating that to himself to calm down. “After this year, just eighteen more.”
 
_________________________________________________________________ _
 
 
Six years later
 
A little girl with dark chocolate brown hair and crimson eyes around the age of five wondered how she got into this mess. She tried to look at anything but him.
 
She was in her grandparent's house playing hide and seek with her best friend Zack when she came into a room full of books. She completely forgot what she was doing and looked around the books. One of the books caught her eyes. She pulled the book and out the cover was black. She flipped through the pages and came across a page that had only two words, the rest of the book was empty. Tifa looked at the words and tried to pronounce it. “The Underworld.” A huge portal opened before her. Tifa's eyes went wide and she dropped the book. She took a step forward and she couldn't see anything. Her curiosity got the better of her. She stepped into the portal and ended up in a dark hall with little light. She looked behind her but the portal had disappeared. She began walking down the hallway not knowing what to expect. She found a room that had two thrones. She then met this man called Hades who calls this his domain. He was mean to her at first but then he was nice to her he even called a boy around her age named Cloud to keep her company.
 
So here she was standing in front of Cloud trying to avoid looking at him. Cloud sighs, “What's wrong?”
 
Tifa shook her head. “Nothing.”
 
Cloud looks at her suspiciously. “Sure. So what do you want to do?”
 
Tifa shrugged. “I don't know. I've never been here.”
 
Cloud nods. “Okay I'll give you a tour then. Follow me.” Cloud moves to the opposite door Hades took. When they go through the door the room is pitch black. Tifa got nervous and took hold of Cloud's hand.
 
Cloud feels her hand. “What's wrong?”
 
Tifa stepped closer to him. “I don't like the darkness.”
 
Cloud pulled her toward him. “Don't move.” He takes something out of his pocket. It begins to shine. Tifa could see how close Cloud's face is to hers and begins to blush. “This is for you.”
 
Tifa looks at the object he's giving. It was a necklace shaped like a teardrop, light was coming out of it. He wraps it around her neck. “It's beautiful Cloud. Thank you. What about you?”
 
Cloud smiles at her. “Don't worry I have one.” Tifa looks at his shirt and sees something glow. He pulls it out of his shirt and the light gets brighter. It was an identical necklace. “The necklaces glow when they're near each other. It is said that these necklaces can connect people. So if you're ever in trouble hold the necklace and call for me. I'll come running to you.” `
 
Tifa smiles at him. “Really?”
 
Cloud nods. “Yeah. Come on let's go.” Cloud grabs her hand as they begin to walk. They walk into many dark rooms and hallways. They had met Cerberus and Thanatos along the way. They ended up back in the beginning where Hades had introduced them.
 
Tifa smiles at Cloud. “I had fun. Thanatos wasn't that bad. He looks way different from how they describe him where I live.”
 
Cloud nods. “Lots of things here are different from where you live.” Cloud looks at her shyly. “I had fun to.”
 
Tifa laughed. “That's good. Then we can be friends?”
 
Cloud smiles at her. “Yeah. We could be friends.” Cloud looks at Tifa and begins to lean in to kiss her cheek. When he was about to kiss her a door to there right burst open.
 
“Tifa!”
 
Tifa and Cloud turn to look at who called her. She sees a boy with black hair that was spiked backwards and dark blue eyes came running towards her. When she sees who it is she smiles at the boy. “Zack!” Cloud looked at the boy as he came running towards Tifa.
When Zack reached her he grabbed her in a hug. “You're safe. Gregori and I were looking all over for you in the mansion, but you weren't there! I found a book on the floor and gave it to Gregori.”
 
Tifa eyes widen. “Grandpa is here.” Zack nods. “Right now he's talking to this man named Hades.”
 
Zack looks at Tifa the he sees the necklace. “Wow that looks pretty Tifa. Who gave it to you?”
 
Tifa looked at the necklace and smiles at him. “My friend Cloud.”
 
Zack frowns. “I don't think that name sounds familiar.”
 
Tifa shook her head. “I met him today.” She looks at where Cloud is standing and sees him glaring at Zack.
 
Zack looks at where Tifa is staring and sees him. He frowns at him. “You're Cloud.”
 
“Yeah. Who are you?” Cloud continues to glare.
 
Zack didn't like the tone of voice he had. “The name is Zack.”
 
The boys begin to glare at each other. At that point they come to an understanding that they can't stand the presence of the other.
 
Tifa sees them glaring and didn't know what to do.
 
“Tifa!”
 
Tifa looks at who called her and sees her grandpa there. She goes running to him. When she reaches him. Gregori picks her up. “Grandpa something is wrong with Zack and Cloud.”
 
Gregori eyes widen as he hears both familiar names. He looks over at where Zack was standing and sees him glaring at a young Cloud. The scene in front of him almost made him burst out laughing. “Zack. Let's go.”
 
Zack looks Gregori and nods. “Okay.'
 
Gregori turns to Cloud. “Take care Cloud.”
 
Cloud nods and looks at Tifa. “Bye Tifa.”
 
“Bye Cloud.” Tifa smiles at him.
 
“Bye Zack.” Cloud glares at Zack
 
“Bye Cloud.” Zack glares back.
 
Hades smirks at the scene in front of him.
 
Zack then turns to Hades and smirks at him. “See ya Hades. Talk to you soon.” Zack makes his way out of the room.
 
“I like that kid. Something about him reminds me of someone. The only person who ever smirked at me like that was Jacques.” Hades looked at Zack outside the door waiting.
 
Gregori laughed. “Zack is Jacques grandson. He was born a year before Tifa.”
 
Hades looked surprised. “That's why he looked familiar. Take care Gregori, you too Tifa.”
 
Tifa smiles at him before going to Zack with Gregori behind her. Tifa looks over her shoulder at Cloud who has an unreadable expression on his face.
 
In the hallway Tifa walks in front of Zack and Gregori. Gregori looks at Zack. “Why don't you like Cloud?”
 
Zack glanced at him. “I don't know I just have a feeling.”
 
Gregori raised an eyebrow. “What type of feeling?”
 
Zack sighed and looked at the floor. “I have a feeling he will take someone I love away from me.” He looks at Tifa “I feel like he will take Tifa away from me and I don't like it one bit. I'm like her big brother and I have to protect her.”
 
Gregori laughs. “Zack one day Tifa will grow up and she will have to make her own decisions herself. You will have to accept that Zack even if she goes with him. She will never forget you.”
 
Zack sighs. “I know but that doesn't mean I have to like it.”
 
Gregori laughs. “Zack I trust your judgment don't let me down. Protect her.”
 
Zack looked at him. “I will.” He smiles as he sees Tifa run ahead.
 
 
When Tifa left, Cloud turned to his normal self. Hades looked at him. “You don't like him do you?”
 
“No I don't like him. Did you see how close he was to her?”
 
Hades rolled his eyes. “Did you ever think that maybe he cares for her as a little sister.”
 
Cloud glares at Hades. “He was to close to her.”
 
Hade sighs. “Cloud cool down. It's not like you can do anything anyways. You can't go to her until she is eighteen.”
 
“I know.” Cloud shook his head.
 
Hades looked at him. “Would you like to go to sleep for the next thirteen years?”
 
“You can do that?”
 
Hades nods.
 
“Okay then put me to sleep.”
 
“Let me warn you. When you wake up you won't be able to remember all your memories. It would take sometime for you to remember.”
 
Cloud nods. “I don't care, it's not like she's going to need me anytime soon. I just want these years to go faster.”
 
“Okay then, but don't you regret it later.”
 
“Just do it Hades.”
 
 
Four years later
 
Gregori looked at the graves he had come to visit. One of the tombstones the name Alexandria Lockhart was carved on it. On the second was Mary Lockhart.
 
He put flowers on their graves. “It's been two years since you both have left us. Jonathan isn't the same anymore without you here Alex. Tifa is trying hard to make her dad happy. Annabelle can't look at any of your pictures without crying. Raven isn't as cheerful. Louisa keeps to herself now. Drake and Henry are trying hard to be good parents. Zack has gotten more mature for a ten year old. He takes care of his little sister Beatrice and Tifa. Everyone hasn't been the same without you two here.” Gregori's eyes began to water, but no tears came out. “It was that bitch Hera's fault; she went back on her word. They said both your deaths were natural that nothing out of the ordinary caused it, but I know better. She did this.”
 
Gregori took a deep breath and walked away. He left the cemetery and went back home. It was already dark outside.
 
 
In Olympus Hera sat on her throne with all her glory.
 
A man entered the temple and bowed to her.
 
Hera looked at the man with interest. “Did you do what I told you?”
 
The man smiled at her. “Of course. I sneaked it in their water. They will see what happens in their sleep.”
 
Hera laughed evilly. “Good they will know not to mess with me. Tonight they will see the death of yet another that they love. Good job Drakos.”
 
Drakos bowed his head. “It was my pleasure.”
 
Hera smiled at him. “I want you to do me a favor.”
 
Drakos nods. “What is it that you ask for me to do?”
 
Hera smiled at her. “I want you to make sure he dies.”
 
Drakos smirks. “As you wish.” Drakos walks out the room.
 
 
 
 
When he entered his house he heard nothing. It was quiet too quiet. He proceeded to the living room cautiously. He saw Annabelle on her knees, a man standing behind her holding her hair in a fist and was holding a dagger to her throat. Gregori was about charge at man when two figures came running at him. The first one punched him in the gut. The air was knocked out of him as they continued to beat him on the floor. Annabelle's cries where heard around the room. Each man grabbed one of Gregori's arms and lifted him up on his knees. He looked around the room and saw five other men standing there smirking at him.
 
The man holding Annabelle hostage began to laugh. “I thought you were going to be more of a challenge Gregori the Dark One.”
 
Gregori looked at the guy. “What do you want?”
 
The guy chuckled evilly. “It not what I want it's what I was ordered to do.”
 
Gregori glared at the guy. “Let her go. Just take me but leave her out.”
 
The guy laughed. “Does Gregori actually have a heart? What a miracle, but I'm sorry Gregori I must follow orders.”
 
Gregori saw as the guy put his dagger away and grabbed a blade from his belt. “I'm going to enjoy watching you suffer.”
 
Gregori eyes widen as the guy positioned the blade in the back of Annabelle. Tears were running down her face. She looked at Gregori and smiled at him through her tears. “I love you.” Then the guy rammed the blade through her.
 
“ANNABELLE!” Gregori's cry echoed around the mansion. Tears poured down his face. Annabelle's eyes never leaving his until they closed. The bracelet around his right wrist cracked in half and when both halves made contact with the floor it broke into million small pieces and that was how his heart felt. The men around him began to laugh at his misery.
 
Gregori couldn't believe what was happening. Annabelle was dead. His mind screamed denial that this is a bad dream, but he knew deep down it wasn't. Annabelle was dead and he couldn't stop it. They killed her. The woman who took him from the hell he was in and into her arms. She showed him love and melted his heart. She accepted him for what he was with all his faults. In an instant they took her from him. How dare they! HOW DARE THEY!
 
Gregori twisted his arms from the grasp of the two men who were holding him. He unsheathed the swords from their sheath on both men's belts. He turned the sword around and stabbed both men in their stomach. He pulled them out and the bodies fell forward. Blood started to collect around his feet. He turned to the others and gave them a smirk. “Who's next?” Everyone stayed still. The man who killed Annabelle had his eyes filled with fear. Gregori smiled at him. “You will be last; I want to deal with you personally.” He turned to the others and charged at them. They went against Gregori in twos and threes, but in the end Gregori had killed them all. Blood covered the living room. Gregori smiled at the guy that killed Annabelle. “This will be fun.” The guy tried to run but Gregori cut him off. Gregori lifted the sword and slit the guy's neck open. “I wouldn't want you to scream when I kill you. I just want to hear your gasps for breaths.” Gregori rammed the sword in the guy's gut. Gregori left the sword in the guys gut as he fell to the floor dying. Gregori watched as he took his last breath. He looks over at Annabelle's body and felt the tears he shed earlier return. He was making his way toward her when he felt pain in his stomach. He looks down and sees the sword he used to kill the other guys through his stomach.
 
“You should have never let your guard down Gregori.” The sword was pulled from him. When he looked back no one was there.
 
Gregori began to fall and he groaned in pain when his body made contact with the floor. He looked at his wound and saw blood ooze out of it. He looked at Annabelle's body that was in front of him. He crawled over to her body. When he was next to her he moved the locks of hair that fell from her face. “I love you too Annabelle.” It wasn't until he said those words did he allow himself to cry. Tears poured down his face. “My only wish is to go where you are.” He moved closer to her. “I want to be with you even after death. They told us we'll stay together until death do we part, but I don't want us to part after death. I want go with you.” His handed reached for hers. When he grabbed it he held to it. “You know Annabelle you once asked me if I had a wish what would it be.” He started to gasp for breath. “Here it is. I would go back to the day we met and start all over again with you.” He took his last breath and his eyes began to feel heavy. The last thing Gregori Lockhart ever saw before he closed his eyes to the world was the smile on Annabelle's face.
 
 
Tifa woke from her nightmare screaming. “Grandma! Grandpa!” Tears were streaming down her face.
 
Jonathan came running into his daughter's room and saw her crying. “Tifa what's wrong?”
 
“Grandma and grandpa are dead!” Tifa said between her sobs
 
Jonathan hugged his daughter. “It was just a bad dream. If you'd like I'll go see them right now while you stay here with your uncle Henry, aunt Louisa, Zack and Beatrice okay.”
 
Tifa nodded while crying. Jonathan went to call Henry.
 
In five minutes Henry arrived with his wife and children. Jonathan explained everything to Henry before he left.
 
Zack went running to Tifa's room when he entered the house. She was on her bed crying on her knees. Zack went on her bed and held her. He to felt something went wrong tonight. She cried on his chest and soon Beatrice came in and held her too. Henry looked at scene in front of him with his wife. He felt his eyes get watery. “Gregori. Annabelle. You two better be okay.”
 
Tifa grabbed onto her necklace. “Cloud where are you? I need you.”
 
 
Frieze sat up awaking from his nightmare. Sweat was all over his body. “No it can't be Gregori and Annabelle are alive.” Even as he said that to himself he knew that deep down it was a lie.
 
Frieze knew who did it. “That bitch!” He got up from his bed and ran through the halls of the underworld. He opened a portal to Olympus and ran through it. He ran all the ways toward Zues's Temple were Hera lived.
 
 
Jonathan entered the mansion of his parents. Everything seemed okay until he entered the living room. Blood was everywhere, about more than eleven bodies were on the floor dead. He looked ahead and what he saw made his heart stop beating. In the center of the room were his parent's bodies. Blood covered his father's body. He went closer to the bodies and saw the wound on their stomachs. Jonathan couldn't take it. First his grandmother and wife die. Now it's his parents. He fell on his knees and cried.
 
He pulled out his cell phone and called Henry. He stayed there staring at the bodies of his parents as he cried.
 
 
Henry hung up the phone. His wife Louisa was staring at him. “What happened?”
 
Henry looked at her. “They're dead. Jonathan said it was a massacre.”
 
Louisa eyes had begun to water. “No, this can't be!” Henry grabbed his wife. “How will we ever tell her?” Louisa cried on her husband's chest as he tried to soothe her pain.
 
 
Frieze entered the temple with out knocking. Hera looked at the intruder. “Frieze what are you doing here? You were banished; remember to keep our bargain.”
 
Frieze glared at her. “I remember the bargain well YOU BITCH! You went back on your word! You killed Alex, Mary, Annabelle and Gregori!”
 
Hera begins to laugh. “What if I did? What are you going to do about it?!”
 
Frieze was hurt; he actually thought his mother had changed. “How could you?! You went back on your word!”
 
Hera laughs. “No I didn't you said to let the boy live and leave them alone. You never said anything about killing them. I haven't even killed the boy.”
 
Frieze glared at her. “I will make you pay for this!”
 
Hera began to laugh. “You can't even hurt me.”
 
Frieze eyes began to turn paler. He clenched his fists. The air around them began to get colder. Frieze threw back his head and screamed. “AHHH!” Olympus began to shake. Every god and goddess was awoken. Hera looked at her son. “Stop that! You will wake Zeus up!”
 
Frieze wasn't paying attention. “I will make you pay!” Everything began to shake more violent. The temple doors begin to open.
 
Hera looked at who was at the door and saw it was Athena. “Athena come and help!”
Athena looked at Frieze who was glaring at Hera. “Frieze you have to stay calm.” Frieze wasn't listening to her.
 
Athena wrapped her arms around him like a sister. “Frieze, snap out of it. Your friends need you. Go back to them.”
 
Frieze starts to calm and so does the shaking.
 
Hera turns to Athena. “Kill him! He was exiled from Olympus he disobeyed an order.”
 
Athena looked at Hera. “No I will not kill him. He will be under my service if anyone hurts him. Then there will be war.”
 
Athena helps Frieze walk. “Thanks Athena.”
 
Athena shook her head. “It's nothing after all what are friends for. They need you especially Annabelle's granddaughter.”
 
Frieze's eyes widen. “What happened to her?”
 
Athena looked at him. “I think Hera did the same thing to her that she did to you.”
 
Frieze shook his head. “Tifa I have to help her.”
 
Athena nodded. “Here take this.” Frieze takes the vile from Athena. “Make her drink this it will block out the memories of what she saw tonight, but it will make her memories kind of foggy. She will think her grandparents died a normal death. If needed, use it on any other person that needs it.” Frieze nods. “I'll open you a portal to her home.”
 
A portal appears before them. Frieze gives Athena a smile. “Thanks again.” Athena shook her head. “It's okay.” Frieze steps through the portal while it closed behind him.
 
Frieze sees he's in the kitchen where he sees Henry holding a crying Louisa. Henry turns to look at him. “I know what happened Henry. I need to speak with her.”
 
Henry nods. “She's upstairs crying. Zack and Beatrice are trying to comfort her. Why do you need her?”
 
Frieze sighs. “I'm going to have to block Zack's, Tifa's and Beatrice's memories of tonight. Their memory might get foggy, but it has to be done if we want them to keep their innocence.”
 
Henry nods. “Go ahead.”
 
Frieze makes his way upstairs were he sees Zack and Beatrice hugging a crying Tifa. Frieze steps in side and Zack looks up. “Frieze.”
 
Frieze smiles at him. “Can you and Beatrice come over here for awhile?” Zack nods.
 
Beatrice and Zack go over to Frieze, where he shows them a vile. “I want you each to drink a sip from this.”
 
Zack looks at it suspiciously. “Why?”
 
Frieze sighs. “Please Zack.”
 
Zack nods. “Okay then.' He takes a sip first and then Beatrice it only takes the potion five minutes to work. They would have hit the floor if it weren't for Frieze catching them. He picks them up and takes them to the guest room and puts their sleeping bodies there. “Goodbye Zack. Beatrice.”
 
Frieze goes back to Tifa's room where she's watching him come in. “Hey Tifa.” Tifa stays quiet. “I need you to drink this okay Tifa.” She shook her head. “Tifa please you must.”
 
Tifa shook her head again. “I don't want to drink anything Uncle Frieze.”
 
Frieze sighed. “Tifa will I have to force you?” Tifa looked away. Frieze opens the vile and put some in his mouth then he turned to Tifa and pushed his lips to her. Frieze forced her mouth open and transferred the liquid into her mouth were she drank it. Frieze pulls away and looks at Tifa whose eyes were half closed. “I'm sorry Tifa. By tomorrow morning you won't remember anything of me actually none of you will. I had to say goodbye before I left.” He kissed her forehead.
 
He was about to get up when Tifa grabbed his hand. “Don't leave. Stay with me until I fall asleep please.”
 
Frieze looked into the crimson orbs he fell in love with. He accepted her like a daughter. “Okay.” He lay down next to her. Frieze listened for her breathing to even out and he knew she was asleep. He got up from the bed and looked at her. He smiled when he looked down at her and kissed her forehead one last time. He felt his eyes get watery. He did not want to leave her but he had to. He walked towards the door and glanced back. “Goodbye my little angel.” He had a tear roll down his face. He took off his favorite ring, which was shaped like a wolf and had sapphire gems as eyes with his favorite silver chain that he wore around his neck. He put the ring and the chain together to make a necklace and left it on her dresser. “This is so for you Angel may it protect you when the time comes.” He took a deep breath before walking out of the room and out of her life. He hated his existence. It would have been better if he was never born then maybe none of the people he cared about would have gotten hurt. “Cloud you stupid dumb ass. You were supposed to be here for her not me. Why did you let Hades put you to sleep? If you weren't asleep then you could have made them drink the vile not me. I wouldn't have had to say bye to them. Why does it hurt to leave them? Why couldn't have I died long ago?”
 
What he didn't know was that a pair of crimson eyes watched him leave. That night she hadn't lost two people she lost three.
 
 
 
The next day Tifa woke up him with a headache. She groaned and grabbed her head. “What happened yesterday?” She got up from bed and grabbed her head again as she saw an image in her head.
 
She saw a man walk out the room. “Goodbye Angel.”
 
Tifa groaned again. “Who was that? It must be my imagination.” She walked to her dresser and saw a ring and a necklace together. The ring was shaped like a wolf and had sapphire gems as eyes. “It's pretty.” When she picked up the necklace sadness engulfed her. She felt like crying but she didn't know why. She hadn't noticed tears were streaming down her face. She heard the same male voice that was in her head before. “I'll give you my ring and necklace for your eighteenth birthday.”
 
She shook her head to clear it. When she touched her cheek she felt it wet. She looked at herself in the mirror and saw herself crying. “Why am I crying? I don't get it.”
 
There was a knock on her door. Grabbing a towel to wipe tears off her face, her door opened and her dad came in. “Good morning daddy.”
 
He smiled at her but it didn't reach his eyes like before. When her dad smiled like that Tifa knew something had gone terribly wrong. That was the smile he gave her when her mom and great grandmother died. “Good morning Tifa.” He went to her and kissed her on the cheek.
 
Tifa tried her best to smile at him. “Is something wrong?”
 
Jonathan nodded. “Something went terribly wrong Tifa.”
 
Tifa looked at her dad. “What happened?”
 
Tifa saw her fathers eyes get watery and knew something had really gone wrong. The only time she had seen him cry was when he told her what happened to her mother. “It's about your grandparents.”
 
Tifa knew then what happened. Tears began to stream down her face. Jonathan grabbed his daughter and hugged her as they both cried.
 
AN: I cried when I wrote this chapter. I didn't want to kill Annabelle and Gregori. I had gotten attached to them. I felt bad for making Tifa suffer a lot but it to be done if not then the story won't go the way I need it to go. You won't see as much of Frieze, Mikhail, Jacques and the rest of their gang until later. They will come out but not as much. Frieze won't come out until close to the ending. The part I personally didn't like was when Frieze was facing Hera. I wanted to do better but I couldn't it didn't come out the way I wanted it to but its okay. I was thinking how it would sound if I make a separate fic after this one centered around Annabelle and Gregori or any other pairing you would like me to write more about. Please don't forget to review and tell me what you think. No flames please. Cheers everyone.