Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Truth About Us ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Final Fantasy or any of its divisions thingies!!! Square Enix does!

This Is just random thoughts one night.
**************************************************************** ***********************************************************

" What are you doinh here?" Kuja asked his brother Zidane.

"Mikoto was wondering how you were doing, so I came in her place." replied Zidane.

"And just why couldn't she come herself?" asked Kuja.

"She was busy helping the Black Mages with Bobby Corwen." replied Zidane as he walked towards his brother. "Can I ask you a question?"

"I guess." replied Kuja

"Why do you wish to destroy the world so badly?" Zidane asked as he wrapped his arms around the whitte haired Genome.

"Because, I cannot stand having this world exist without me." Kuja explained. "You know that yet you still ask. Why?"

"Because I was wondering if that was truly the only reason." asked Zidane.

"Why does it matter?" scoffed Kuja

"I think there is another thing your scared to admit." Zidane said as he let go.

"Like what?" replied Kuja as he walked over to his bookcase.

"I don't know I was hoping you could answer it." Zidane questioned as he examined the Gulug Stone.

"Maybe......because..... I don't want anybody to take my place in your life." confessed Kuja

"What do you mean?" Zidane asked as ke looked into Kuja's eyes.

"You know what I mean." Kuja said as he looked away.

"I know Kuja." Zidane started to say as he wrapped his arms back around him. "But you know, no one will." assured Zidane.

Zidane unfastened the Genomes belts upon his skirt. As it fell, it reavealed Kuja's long slender tail.

"Why must you always do that? You know I hate that accursed tail." Kuja scolded

"But yet it is as beautiful as ever to me." complemented Zidane. Zidane thought he saw a glimpse of a blush in Kuja's ckeeks.

Zidanes hands reached up to Kuja's face and cupped it in all its beauty.

"I wish we could be together forever." Kuja told Zidane.

"I wish you could spare the world ad live happily ever after with me." Zidane replied

"You know I can't Zidane. I can't bear to ever cause you pain by dying. That's why, if I destroy the Crystal, we can be together forever after all." explained Kuja

"If that's truly how you see it then, I love you and because of my love I will stand behind you, but I will not fight my friends either." explained Zidane.

"Of course but before I do, will you tell them the truth?" asked Kuja

"What truth?" replied Zidane

"The truth about us." said Kuja

"That's for you to deciede, my love"