Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ There and back again: Sora's Tail ❯ Sora's flight ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Tam: WELL HELLO YALL,(smacks her self soundly up side the head) I mean hi, yeah hi, so new story new chapters new charecters, isnt this exciting, as you may expect im going to introduce my self, and it hi time to.
I AM TAM, Tamuril Telrunye to be more spacific, im a super insane stays up until four in the morning
to get insperation type of person. AINT I CUTE!

Ril: O.K. Um i think its high time I step in here. Hello Jello my name happens to be Ril, Meril Tsukimori at your service baby, and I happend to be beleive it or not the saner one of us two.

Tam: Hey you saying im a nut.

Ril: No im just saying that I may be more inclined to resonable thinking.

Tam: MY A** YOU ARE, YOU WERE THE ONE WHO WAS VOTED MOST LIKELY TO GO INSANE AT SCHOOL SO DONT START WITH ME!!!!!

Ril: Ok, Ok, no need to shout,(whispering) ignore her, she hasnt had her nap.

Tam: (singing) SOME TIME"S YOU FEEL LIKE A NUT SOMETIME'S YOU DONT.

Ril: >_> O.KKKKKKK, can we get on with the story, im sure ower readers are done reading are stupid blabbing by now.

Tam: Alright, alright already, gees, I don’t own Final Fantasy 10. If I did, every single hottie would be running around without a shirt on. *Thinks of various guys w/o shirts and drools*




Chapter 2: Sora's Flight


Still around the corner there may wait,
A new road or secret gate; And though
I oft have passed them by, A day will
come at last when I shall take the hidden
paths that run, West of the Moon, East
of the Sun.

-J.R.R. Tolken



Sora stoped in a field and picked a bouquet of wild flowers, mothers favorite. Setting off down the road again she reached her destination... her mother's grave. Every day Sora brought her flowers. Since her father and brother weren't around to do it someone had to. Kneeling down in front of the grave, she set the flowers down on the ground and just closed her eyes. Going back into the memories of her childhood before everything went wrong.

She had been banished from sociaty, she couldnt afford to be seen, she was an Al Bhed, it was in the name.

Standing back up, Sora wiped the tears out of her eyes with the corner of her shirt. "I'll be back tomorrow, Mom." Heading off down the small hill towards her camp, Sora watched as the sun hit the horizon painting the sky colors of pink, orange, red and yellow. Walking down the dirt road, Sora kicked a pebble around, kicking up dirt clouds as she went she passed through there camp slowly looking everyone over carefully, this was going to be there hardest treck ever.

They had to be careful, just because Zanarkand was abandon didnt mean it was forgotten, they had managed to slip passed the soldier encampment with no problem, but it was getting back that was the problem, they would be moving a rather large and unweild peice of equipment and if they were found they wouldnt stand a chance in a fight.



W W W W


The next day came quicker then expected, and before anyone relized it they were moving out each member of there party led a chocabo specialy bred for long hauls and Desert terran, they had to move quickly the patrols would be by soon. Her Chocabo sideld and snorted nervosly, something wasnt right, a bird called from near by. Sora mentaly slapped herself, she whisteld sharply three times a signal and without warning her people and there Chocabo's took off, theyed used one of her favirot tricks.

Desert Chocabos were bred to withstand heat and to do so they had to lose some feather density, a featur that made them look both i'll bred and clumsy, and most "holy people" mistook them for such, no one expected them to be fast and smart.
Sora looked back the pursuers werent far behind, with a battle cry she dropped from her chocabo's back and lept at there attachers twin sword drawn.

Sora chanted a Fira spell parieing a thrust by one of her attachers, there was far more of them then she expected, she wouldnt be able to do anything on her own. Time for plan B, she called forth Feinds all kinds and shapes, every Feind she'd ever fought from Chimeras to Zuu's she,called them to do her bidding, let them see for them selves what a folly it was to fight with her.

But before she could do anything she was hit from behind, and thrown forward into darkness. Something strange was going on here, where was she, Sora didnt even care anymore, she was to tired, to many long nights and early mornings.

Rest.

All she need was a little rest.

A quick doze and then she would go home.

She woke, with a jolt were was she ?

Darkness. Silence. She could get used to this. Sometimes she could feel things. Excitement, nervousness, anxiety, sadness, a terribel sadness as if she'd never be happy again, it tore into her, somtimes she would hear voices. Sometimes she would regognize them though not lately. And then without warning there was light and noise and she was falling? FALLING !!!!!

Sora bonced off something on her way down breaking her fall, but she'd no sooner hit the ground the something landed on her, something that happend to weight a ton.


J J J J J J


Well plz review thank you and good night.