Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Truce ❯ Part II ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Part II



Reno was staying in one of the rooms above the bar. Cloud was a bit surprised, as they were not exactly luxurious. Clean and quaint, perhaps, but nothing one would expect for such a tourist attraction

Not that Cloud really had the time to notice with Reno's mouth pressed against his ear and his fingers making quick work of undressing him. The Turk was whispering obscene promises in Cloud's ear, things that made his head swim and his skin feel too tight around his flesh. He moaned when Reno's teeth grazed his earlobe. The hotter he got, the more he became aware of the clothing separating their bodies.

Cloud wrapped his arms around Reno's neck, kissed him madly, wordlessly putting his lust on display. He was wanton, hungry, and all but desperate for the man's touch.

It had been too long…too goddamned long….

Somehow Reno had worked a hand down the front of Cloud's pants and was touching him, stroking the hard length of his dick. Cloud groaned, slumped against the wall behind him back as their lips parted. His vision blurred and he closed his eyes, shuddered as the pad of Reno's thumb pressed down on the tip.

“Damn,” Cloud could hear the grin in Reno's voice as the teasing digit circled the smooth head of his cock, “You're seriously worked up….”

Cloud sucked in a harsh breath, knowing he was right. His eyes opened slowly, blinking as he realized how close he was to coming right in the palm of Reno's hand. He didn't want that; he didn't want it to end so soon.

“Hang on,” Cloud panted, pushing The Turk away a little roughly.

Reno's gaze was confused yet somehow glittering evilly at the same time. “Hm? Getting cold feet?” His grin was positively wicked, his tone a blatant challenge.

“Hell no,” Cloud retorted sharply, “I just need to slow down.” His heart felt like it was clamoring against his chest as though it were some kind of caged beast that wanted to be free; his skin felt so hypersensitive that the room's air conditioning seemed too cold.

And Reno looked so good to him at that moment that he felt like he could eat him alive….

Even if he knew that this was probably a mistake, that it just might go down at the stupidest thing he'd ever do, Cloud knew the he couldn't stop. Not now, and he didn't even think that he wanted to.

“Lie down on the bed,” Cloud requested quietly,

He'd expected some kind of protest but there was none. Reno merely raised his eyebrows and shrugged out of his coat before crossing the room to comply. Cloud closed his eyes and breathed deeply. It soothed the burning need electrifying his blood, pushed it down to a manageable level.

From across the room, Reno watched him with a lusty smirk playing on his lips. Cloud could feel a blush blooming along his cheeks as he undressed. Reno's attention was just a little bit unnerving, both due to their violent past and the blatant sexuality he radiated.

It was odd to be wanted; it was odd to find himself in such a situation. Such a grey area, such a commonplace liaison. Yet there was meaning in every encounter, sexual or otherwise, no matter how innocuous it might seem at the time.

Even as he made his way to the bed, Cloud wondered how much time would pass before this night became just another memory, just one more thing to regret. He closed his eyes,
No… A part of him couldn't bear the thought and he didn't even know why.

Cloud shook his head, pushed his thoughts away as he crawled onto the bed and straddled Reno's waist boldly. The Turk wasn't complaining, grinning as he ran a hand up Cloud's upper thigh.

“You okay?” Reno asked quietly, narrowing his eyes slightly.

Cloud nodded mutely as he began to unbutton Reno's shirt. “This changes nothing,” he whispered.

Reno gave a little lop-sided shrug. “Never thought it would,” He drawled, “Stop thinking so hard about this. We're both consenting adults here, right?”

“Yeah,” Cloud replied quietly, running his fingers down the center of Reno's chest. He toyed with his belt buckle, but made no move to undo it.

Beneath him, Reno made an annoyed sound and Cloud found himself being turned over. He landed on his back with Reno rising above him. Reno stripped off his shirt and tossed it somewhere across the room. Cloud groaned in frustration at the feel of the rough fabric of Reno's pants against his naked skin.

“Last chance, Strife,” His gaze was wicked with amusement, “I'm gonna get naked and then come back to bed. If you're really that nervous, you can put your clothes back on and leave. I ain't gonna force you.”

Cloud raised his eyebrows, “That's nice of you.”

Reno chuckled as he got off the bed and began to remove his socks and shoes. “I don't know what they did to you when you were in SOLDIER or what AVALANCHE has been feeding you….” The red-head closed his eyes and shook his head. Cloud found it hard to focus on anything he was saying as his eyes were drawn to Reno's hands, his fingers working at the fly of his pants.

“I can be
very nice,” Reno grinned as he shed the last article of clothing that he was wearing and returned to Cloud in bed, “I can be very good, just try me.”

Cloud couldn't resist grinning back at him, “Yeah, I'll bet you are.”

Reno laughed softly as their mouths met once more, ending the need for words. Cloud couldn't suppress the moan that crawled up his throat when Reno lowered his nude body to lie on top of his. The feel of skin against skin, the heat of aroused flesh was intoxicating, obliterated all thought and reason. Reno's hips shifted over Cloud's, a quick twist of motion that created an exquisite shock of friction that left Cloud breathless.

God,” He panted, breaking their kiss and arching his back. Being showered with mako greatly improved the reflexes and enhanced the senses, and it didn't take much thought to figure out that it impacted on more than just combat. The scent of sex and lust permeated the air between them and every simple touch seemed electric. It was almost too much but also unbelievably pleasurable.

Reno's mouth was on Cloud's throat, his voice husky with need, “goddamn, you feel so fucking good.”

Cloud made a frustrated sound, “you talk too much…”

“Thought you wanted to slow down.” The tip of Reno's tongue flicked against one of Cloud's nipples between each spoken word. Cloud was overwhelmed by his arousal, barely coherent, hardly able to string together a clear thought much less a sentence.

Another little twist and Cloud's hand was in Reno's hair, fingers tight around the loose ponytail. “
Please,” Cloud was not above begging at this point, “Hmm…I need….” The words flew away from him as Reno pressed a kiss to his lower belly.

Cloud strangled a sharp and loud vocalization of pleasure as he felt and watched Reno go down on him. The heat of his mouth surrounding his cock was overwhelming and once more he was on the razor's edge, so close to coming that it was almost embarrassing. Reno's fingers wrapped around the base of his dick and created just enough pressure to delay Cloud's imminent orgasm.

He watched Reno suck him off, perversely fascinated by the motion of his cock sliding in and out of the man's mouth. Reno was being a tease, taking his own sweet time, either oblivious to Cloud's need or just plain ignoring it.

Cloud squirmed, thrust his hips with Reno's rhythm, desperate for release yet too lost to sensation to care. His mouth was just so hot and the slick cavern of his throat was tight around him when Reno swallowed him whole. Cloud's fingers tightened in his hair and he squeezed his eyes shut. Without vision the intensity increased tenfold.

Unfortunately it was doubly disorienting when he stopped. Cloud's eyes flew open in time to see Reno licking a long, slow trail back up his body. As nice as his tongue felt against his over-heated skin, Cloud felt as ready to kill Reno as he ever had in the middle of battle.

“Why did you stop?” Cloud muttered.

Reno merely grinned as he straddled Cloud's waist and settled himself on top of his cock. He bounced lightly until Cloud grabbed his hips. “Shit…Reno….” Cloud grit his teeth as he felt the tremor of his body become nearly spasmodic. He felt quite sure that he might just explode soon if Reno didn't stop toying with him.

“Think about it, Cloud,” Reno chuckled as he leaned over him, “We might never get an opportunity like this again. Don't you want to make it memorable?”

Cloud managed to glare up at him, but just didn't trust his voice, especially since Reno had taken to slowly grinding himself against Cloud's dick.

“Anyway,” Reno continued as he reached over to rummage through the top drawer of the bedside tableau, “I really want you to fuck me.”

Cloud blushed faintly. Reno was probably the frankest lover he'd even had. The reality of the situation became crystal clear when Reno produced a tube of lubricant from the drawer and began to coat the palm of his hand in the stuff.

Okay, Cloud thought, feeling like his brain cells were shooting off in a million different directions, If this is really going to happen…

“Let's get this right, hm?” Cloud muttered as he steadied Reno's hips and adjusted his body into a more upright position.

Reno moved with him as Cloud settled himself so that he was sitting with his back firmly against the headboard. “Heh,” he leered, “I'm getting the feeling that you've done this before.”

The Turk reached between Cloud's legs and began to coat his cock with the slippery lube. Cloud sighed softly, closing his eyes briefly, trying to reign in his self-control even though Reno's touch felt impossibly good. When he felt the tube of lube being pressed into one of his hands, his eyes flew open.

Cloud searched Reno's face, noticing that behind his rather self-satisfied smirk was a wealth of need. He nodded slowly, coated two fingers and began to slowly prepare his one-night lover. Reno squirmed, moving with his hand and nuzzling Cloud's shoulder, nipping at flesh, tasting skin. He urged Cloud with soft, vulgar words, driving him crazy with the images that they conjured.

With practiced ease, Reno lifted his hips, rising over Cloud's dick as he took it in his hand and guided it to press against his lube-slicked asshole. Cloud surged his hips in an upward thrust as Reno pressed himself down, and they moved in tandem as Cloud sheathed himself in the tight heat of Reno's body.

Both men gasped, nearly simultaneously. Cloud uttered a sharp curse under his breath and pressed his face into the curve of Reno's throat. He heard The Turk groan softly when he grazed his teeth over his shoulder.

It was strange. Cloud knew that soon enough they would be enemies again, that this would be…Just another memory. This one would be clear, though, wouldn't it? Cloud knew that he wouldn't soon forget Reno's devious grin, his blue eyes dark with lust, and the filthy way he spoke in bed. He wouldn't forget the scent of sweat and skin or the bittersweet taste of Reno's mouth.

It didn't mean a thing, they weren't in love and never would be (the very idea was absurd), but somehow…

Cloud watched the way Reno arched his back as he rode him. His hips twisted in Cloud's lap; his movements were languid yet undisguised. No more teasing, no more games, just the mutual quest for gratification. He watched and committed it all to memory, determined to remember this night, as perverse and surreal as it was.

Reno was biting at his earlobe, his voice husky and dark, “I know you're close, Cloud. God, I want you to come
so hard for me….”

Cloud chuckled despite himself and grabbed his hips in order to take control. He urged them into a rougher rhythm, wanting him hard and fast, wanting it to be dirty. “Don't you ever shut up?” Cloud murmured as he tilted his head away from Reno's teasing mouth.

“Why don't you make me?” Reno retorted as he nipped at his lips. Cloud groaned and kissed him. When he parted his lips and felt Reno's tongue in his mouth, it was like the heat, the agony of desire had swallowed him whole.



*~*~*~*~

“How the hell am I going to explain this?” Cloud muttered as he stood shirtless in front of the bathroom mirror. He examined the dark bruise on the side of his neck, physical proof of the night's activities.

From across the room, he heard Reno's reply. The man was lying sprawled on the bed, shirtless and rumpled, hair still damp from the shower they'd taken together. “I'm sure you can keep it covered," he drawled lazily, “but if you're that concerned, I can probably convince Elena to lend me her compact.”

Cloud stood in the doorway of the small bathroom, glaring at The Turk. He didn't doubt for one second that Reno could convince Elena to hand over her makeup without a second thought. After all, Cloud could still taste Reno on his lips, on his tongue. “Very funny,” he scowled.

He crossed the room and began to gather up the rest of his clothing. Cloud could feel Reno's eyes on him and he found it somehow both unnerving and pleasing. As he pulled on his shirt he spoke, finding the tension unpleasant. “Can I ask you why?”

Reno blinked his eyes and appeared momentarily confused, “why what?”

“You know what.”

The Turk just yawned, stretched languidly. “Well…why not?”

Cloud snorted softly, “and you call
me screwed up?”

Reno laughed, “There's nothing wrong with liking sex, Strife.
You're just repressed.”

Cloud pulled on his socks and boots as he spoke with exasperation in his tone. “It's not the sex that I don't understand. You don't even like me…” At least Cloud didn't
think that that was a factor, though he couldn't help but wonder if, during their past battles, Reno had been lusting after him. The thought was mildly disturbing.

Reno sighed as he sat up in bed. He crossed his legs and favoured Cloud with a rather frank expression. “I don't like or dislike you, but I
wanted you. While we're on the subject, why did you do it?”

Cloud could only shrug and shake his head. He had a lot of reasons and he knew that not a one would make sense to Reno. “This stays between us, understand?” Cloud stated quietly in lieu of a response.

“I'm still off-duty and what I do on my own time is my business, so long as I'm not endangering or betraying Shinra.” Reno chuckled, “You're cute and a great lay but what conspired tonight…ships in the night, y'know.”

“Strange bedfellows,” Cloud smiled slightly.

“Exactly.”

On impulse he crossed the room and joined Reno on the bed. Cloud pressed a quick kiss to his mouth. “Thanks,” He murmured against his lips.

“No problem,” Reno's eyes devoured him.

“I'm going now,” Cloud said as he moved off the bed and straightened. He didn't wait for Reno to say or do anything else and just walked out the door.

Outside the sky was turning blue. It was nearing dawn and Cloud thought it might be a good idea to leave Wutai soon. He didn't have any idea when The Turks would be back on duty, and in the end, they each had roles to play.



Finis

a/n: This was probably the hardest sex scene I've had to write in ages. It's been awhile since I've written casual sex. There's a touch of almost noticeable hesitation in the prose, but I think it works given the situation. Reno made it easier, but Cloud added some meaning to it, which I need in all my writing, even the smut.