Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Until the End of Eternity, and Longer ❯ Chapter Nine ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okay, and here is the baby of all chapters! It's only one paragraph! What was I thinking with this one? Well, whatever, next one coming soon.

Still don't own `em.

~~~~~

"Until the End of Eternity, and Longer"

by: Banshee Puppet

Chapter Nine

~~~~~

An hour later, Squall and Irvine were still looking for Squall's other shoe.

"I don't get it. It's not as if the thing has very many places to hide," Irvine said scratching his head.

Squall was starting to get a distinctive feeling of déjà vu, and with a sinking feeling, he said slowly, sitting on the edge of the bed with one boot on, "Irvine, where did Jace find Laguna's shoe, way back then?" Being in Laguna's head, he'd been under the bed digging through all sorts of crap at the time.

"Behind the television, why?" then recognition of Squall's line of thinking crossed his face and he moved over to the set where they had been watching the videos only a day before. Sure enough. Irvine picked up the boot and tossed it to Squall. "Well, I'll be damned. That was weird."

"There's no point thinking about it now. The others are probably downstairs," Squall said by way of dropping it.

"And eating without us, no doubt. Let's get going then."

~~~~~~~

Okay, shoe found, and things are starting to get strange. Weird coincidence? Maybe, but I think not. Chapter ten is next. R&R.

Happy Haunting,

~Banshee Puppet~