Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ What's My Name? ❯ Chapter 4

[ A - All Readers ]
What's My Name? Chapter 4

~~~~~~~~ A/N: I'm back! Guess you could call it popular demand (kinda). Anyways, I'll see what I can think up this time! (Dagger's POV)

Disclaimer: You know what I'm going to say! Squaresoft owns FF9, not me.

~~~~~~~~ As I walked back to the Invincible, children were running all around town. In the town square, streets, alleys. I looked at two of the kids in the town square and they seemed so happy.

When I eventually got back, I saw Zidane. He looked at me and gave me that heart-warming smile that he has. I smiled slightly, thinking in my head. 'How can everyone be so happy?'

"Hey Dagger. Something wrong?" asked Zidane, still looking at me.

"No, not really," I replied, and tried to keep on going.

"It's that 'not really' that bugs me. What's wrong?" he asked again, holding me up at the entrance.

"What! The castle has held a secret from me until now, and that was my real name! What do you think is wrong!" I screamed, and then broke past him.

He just stared at me, not saying a word. He had gone through a not-knowing period as well. I should have known that.

Everyone stared at me as I ran to the cockpit. I sat against a wall and just started crying. I didn't know what else to do. Even if someone came and tried to comfort me, which everyone but Quina and Amarant did, I just made them go away. I didn't want to do anything anymore.

~~~~~~~~ A/N: Well? Emotional breakout on her part at the end there. I'm going to start on and idea and see how it goes. You know, Chocobo hot and cold.. Thanks ThingBling for the suggestion! This is also going to be the last chapter I'm writing on this one. Going to work on the Chocobo Hot and Cold one and The Story of Erin Tribal.