Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ your not so tough ❯ The gangs is almost all here ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: yay I decided to write since it's raining outside. Anyway I'd like to thank the people who reviewed.


Jen- thankies for being my first reviewer.

Neko-yuff16- thank you I always thought yuffie would look cool in his clothes. Anyway I've been trying to write a chapter a night. Actually it might be two today. You'll love the big joke in chapter 10. hehehe

"That was too close" Tifa said almost laughing as they lead their chocobo's down the hall to the to the stable. The Highwind shifted several times reminding Yuffie of some unpleasant times.


"Urk…I could have lived without riding on this again." Yuffie said leaning by the railing. Tifa Vincent and cloud just continued to walk to the bridge. Most of the old gang was there was Barret, red XII, cid, and some tall man with his hair slicked back.


"Reeve?" cloud said stepping up to him. Reeve nodded his head shyly.


"It is nice to finally meet you." Vincent said holding out his human hand.


"Yeah yeah you go give these to the brat (god I hate to type that word bad memories) out there I don't want her yackin' all over my ship." cid said throwing a bottle of pills to Vincent.


"What are they?" Vincent asked curiously.


"Tch hell if I know shera made `em" cid said kicking the back of the pilots seat. Vincent left towards Yuffie's reserved seat in the hall.



"Yuffie…these are for you, shera made them." Vincent said placing the pills in her hand.


"Thanks…." She said taking three small yellow pills (Dramamine that's what I take). Vincent went back to the bridge and stood by cid.


"Where are we going?" he asked staring out the window.


"No fucking clue, but we are stopping at Cosmo Canyon for supplies" cid said crossing his arms. Vincent just walked away and stood in his corner. Later as Vincent was starting to doze off the airship started to land. Vincent left the bridge to check on Yuffie who was pretty much lying sprawled out on the floor.


"Are you still sick?" he asked leaning next to her.


"No no I'm fine I'm just really tired." Yuffie said then added, "I think I'll stay here for the rest of the day"


"We're landing at Cosmo Canyon for tonight" Vincent said getting up. She didn't say anything Vincent looked at her and noticed she fell asleep.


"What did Shera put in those pills?" Vincent said walking back into the bridge.


"She said it was a mild stomach calming sedative." cid said


"How many are you supposed to take?"


"Like 1 how the hell should I know" cid said in a growling voice. The ship landed and everyone headed toward the exit.


"Alright lackies refuel the ship get some food then take a break" cid said as he left the bridge. Vincent stopped by Yuffie's body he took off his cape and covered her with it.


"Well aren't we mister caring" Barret said passing him by. Vincent scoffed and walked outside into the warm evening air of Cosmo Canyon.

A/n: sorry it was so short and boring but I promise you'll enjoy the next chapter. I laugh whenever I think about it.