Fire Emblem Fan Fiction / Fire Emblem Fan Fiction ❯ Dance for Me ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Dance for Me



A/N: Weird, weird story, this is. This fic is the result of imagining what Lucius would look like if he were trying to dance... I couldn't help myself. I really, really couldn't help myself... Incredibly short. I typed this up during the duration of a few hours, which explains why this is so badly written.
Warnings: Shounen-ai, OoC. You people don't mind the Out of Character-ness though, right?? ... Right?
Disclaimer: I don't own Fire Emblem. Nor am I associated with it in any way, except for this fanfic...





Lucius smiled as he made himself comfortable in the room he was currently staying in. Nergal's dreadful plan was stopped, and although it had come with some loss during its course, everything still came out for the best. He allowed his mind to think about the other members of the army, some of them whom he had became very good friends with. He would miss them all so much...

He still had Lord Raymond though. In fact, he was currently traveling with him, searching for the truth of the Lord and Lady Cornwell's death. Lucius had been so shocked when Raven told him that he still wished for his company. After all, Raven had made such fuss when Lucius had first told him that he still wished to travel by his side, Lucius was almost certain that Raven would find some way staying behind.

Not that he was complaining. In fact, he doing anything but that. In fact, Lucius was so ecstatic when Raven said that he still wished to travel with him, he had actually given the younger man a bone crushing hug. To his utter surprise and delight, Raven had hugged him back with just as much intensity. Lucius flushed slightly at that memory. They had stayed like that until Serra had let out a scream, surprised to see the two so close together.

He smiled again and began to hum to himself as he started to change clothes. For some reason, he was incredibly happy. In fact, Lucius was so happy, he decided to dance around his inn room, naked except for the robes he was wearing clutched tightly against his chest. He spun around his room, clutching his robes as if they were an imaginary partner. As he danced to the sound of his humming, a corner of his mind told him that he was forgetting something very important... Windows? No, there weren't any window in this room... The door? Nope. The door was closed and locked. No one could get in here except for himself, the innkeeper, and...

"Lucius?"

He froze. 'Lord Raven!' His mind screamed at him. 'Lord Raven has a key to this room! You are sharing it with him, remember!?' Lucius stood there, frozen as if he were a statue - a blushing, naked statue.

"Er..."

The moments of silence that passed had to be the most painful in Lucius' life. There he was, standing completely naked in front of his liege except for the robes he clutched against himself. Lucius could only wonder at what was going through Raven's mind.

"I... I-I thought," Lucius stuttered, "I forgot that... I forgot that you would be coming in and..." He trailed off at the sight of the expression on his lord's face. Another painful moment of silence passed before Raven smirked, much to Lucius' surprise.

"L-lord Raymond?"

"No, no. Don't stop. I was rather enjoying that. Please, dance for me."






A/N: That was really, really, really bad... Oh well...