Fire Emblem Fan Fiction / Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ A New World ❯ Quest For The Heartless ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sora along side Goofy and Donald getting ready Reyson still searching for Annabeth to no avail if Janaff was there he would find her a lot easer.
Titania getting ready as she and the others went out on the town figuring out things of course the best place to look was Disney castle
Shinon not pleased with that as Gatrie as he was checking out a young girl wearing a long green skirt and white blouse with some nice tits (the girl form Kingdom Hearts I) Titania approaches him "that's really a man." Gatrie now sulking about that remark.
"well were off!!" said Mia as Sora leads the way "where's Reyson at?" said Pyro he's looking for your sister said Blaze Marcia flying up ahead with Jill and Haar looking out for the heartless.
"Devdan does not like this at all." Devdan said with concern relax al long as I got my bow were fine" said Rolf "yeah I still got my Dildo Blade." said Mist. "very well but I rather smell the roses." he said
"look I want to stop these things that's it we can smell the roses later!" scoffed Silver.
"calm down you will make babies cry and people sad" Devdan said trying to calm down Silver of course that don't help as he grabbed a lance with his psychokinesis and bent it "there happy now!"
"you can be so immature" hissed Blaze as they approach the castle more heartless appear as 2 hooded figures are fighting them off one looks like a mouse the other a member of organization XIII "let's help them!" yelled Sora as everyone bum rushed and started attacking the heartless.
Titania has the upper hand due to the stones essence as Shinon and Rolf took care of the air units
"dammit how the hell do we stop these things" scoffed Blaze as Marcia tosses a spear at one.
"we kick their ass!" scoffed Silver Titania seconds that as everybody goes to work after the battle is over and the heartless and nobodies flee. The figures remove their hoods it turns out to be *gasps* King Mickey and Riku who looks older with long sliver hair Riku what happened to you!!!! Sora cried "why did you leave me!!!" Shinon just looked on "if he needs a real man I'm here"
 
Titania elbowed him in the stomach hard "ooooffffff" he fell down in pain. "No time for your fuck toys!!" she scoffed "uh hehe could you please what the language? the King said (Fuck no!) "sorry" Titania said "Gawsh this is not looking good your majesty w might need to find a new source to defeat them hiyuck" Goofy stated.
"Look we stopped them before but it seems like there's no other way. We need back up Silver you know anybody that could help us?"
The King asked. "Pfft I did ask for help but the bastard said he wasn't allowed to travel to certain worlds, fuck him my worlds was in peril and he refused to help so good luck finding him I remember saving his sorry ass world!" Silver scoffed Look I didn't wan to you to see me like this I transformed to save Kairi" Riku said sounding disappointed in himself.
Blaze looked down as did Pyro "remember we helped him save X-mas so knock it off!!!" scoffed Blaze! "FUCK LUNAR PROWER!!!" Silver screamed as birds flew away and people looked around shocked and surprised.
fine you go handle him scoffed Blaze as she took off "well I can relate" said Donald in his gruff voice (hey I'm typing normal but you know how he sounds)
"The heartless come for a new source Ansem is gone organization XIII is gone but some followers are still around." said Riku "I transformed my self in order to stop them but I guess I got over confident."
"Well looks like you got us" said Titania I guess so said Silver well we must go Riku stay with them Sora and Riku Kiss (hey I didn't say anything about a hentai but a PG-13 yaoi I will say
 
"this is not right said Devdan "what do you mean" said Gatrie "me, Ike, and Shinon do it" Soren has a cold look on his face "you bastards don't mess with my man he loves me dammit!!!" Soren said with rage in his eyes.
 
"Sorry we'll leave Ike alone then but he sucked my dick first" scoffed Shinon.
 
"Look I need to find Blaze Pyro take command till I return.” Silver then takes off.
 
"well looks like we got ourselves a new adventure and a chance to find a new rival" said Mia.  "I sure hope Thunder comes here I really miss him" said Marcia Titania has a look in her eyes "Miles" she muttered softly.
 
 
(New) Cosmo V.S. Titania mother against girlfriend well it's not happing yet but enough said I spoiled it all ready