Fire Emblem Fan Fiction / Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ A New World ❯ Departing ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sonic getting ready Violet with him, since Amy and pretty much everyone else went awol the only 'true family was Tails, Cosmo and Miles. "well this should be fun" he said being cocky as Tails arrived with Molly in huge Gummie. Amadeus and Claudius arrived on Jessebelle neither Molly or Lunar had objections of bringing her along
Since she could be useful.
 
Ashley was with her mom in the cockpit C.T. and Lunar were waiting outside.
Shadow and Thunder are just arriving as are Miles and Cosmo.
Molly and Ashley now on top of the ship as Molly gives orders.
 
"Well let's get ready Tails, Cosmo you command the weapons Lunar C.T. you stand guard outside protect us from asteroids and what ever, Sonic Shadow your our 2nd back up, Ashley your with me in the cockpit. Thunder, Miles your 3rd back up Daeus, Claude your #4 with Jessebelle." Everyone looks at each other
 
"Violet your on navigation" they all get on board the ship might look small but it's pretty big and the cannons are huge and powered by the Chaos Diamonds and the emeralds as well making this ship extremely powerful.
Lunar and C.T. get ready "it's morphing time! mastodon" "pterodactyl" they transform into their powered forms as they land on the wing.
"Let's never do that again." Lunar said "agreed" said C.T. inside the cockpit
 
"Ashley how bout you take the controls I always did promise you were going to fly when you turned 16 and I guess your ready regardless of age now" Ashley looks at her mom "ok but stay with me I'm nervous." Ashley gets into the driver seat Molly stands next to her with her arm on her shoulder. "ok grab the stick and pull it up" as they takes off and head into space Ashley has full control a natural "well how was that" she said well done as they warp Lunar and C.T. induce Chaos Control to stay onboard.
within a few min they warp into space Ashley has full control of the ship Tails and Cosmo look at each other holding hands remembering when they were younger onboard the blue typhoon. "the stars are so beautiful" Cosmo said.
 
Amadeus and Claudius were busy looking out side at the stars Jesseabelle was with them surprisingly wyverns don't seem to mind space at all.
 
Lunar and C.T. relaxing viewing the stars Sonic and Shadow along side Thunder and Miles as Sonic tries to hook up a PS3 "pfft you had to get that of all systems didn't you" scoffed Thunder "hey its has motion sensors and is very powerful!" Sonic said in defense of the system
"Motion sensors my ass!" Thunder scoffed giving him a look "he is right you know" said Shadow.
Yeah well you're only saying that because he's your son just then Violet appeared "no he is right" she said "great you all just......" Sonic shuts up while he can. "well you can tell the Counsel General to kiss my ass!" everyone looks at him after that remark.
 
After awhile Sonic hooks it up and everyone starts to play Metal Gear solid IV. Thunder takes off as does Miles. Violet never misses an opportunity to 'kick her dad's ass' in front of his 'friends'
Lunar and C.T. decide to have a talk.
 
"So I heard you beat a teacher with a coat hanger" Lunar said surprised "she was the reason I was beaten and no my father wasn't around." C.T. countered "well I have to agree children shouldn't be beaten. But still first you beat up a teacher put her thru a table and have the click stomp her out."
 
"Hey the bitch deserved it besides like any one even cares. ok now you tell me why do you hate the gorillas and the monkeys so much?"
"well we have been at war for who know how long of course they killed my parents but there is a cease fire currently still active if there wasn't there would be genocide." Lunar said "OK look I don't care if you kill them or not but be careful these monkeys aren't you enemies."
"The only good gorilla is a dead gorilla." suite yourself." C.T.  said going back to star gazing
 
 
Thunder meanwhile was walking when he realized Miles went back to play the PS3 "aw dammit that bastard! Oh well let him lollygag” ashe draws the 'dildo axe' and starts swinging it getting in some much needed practice.  
 
Miles meanwhile goes back to see Sonic and Shadow get owned by Violet well more or less Sonic "well you came to try her on for size"  said Shadow looking at him with envy.
 
 
"Okhow bout this me and Dad take on Shadow and Miles" said Violet "since Miles is the only one to give me a challenge." Of course all of a sudden Shadow blasted out "EA Games Challenge The Mentally Challenged!"  Sonic gave him a dirty look as they began.
Back to Thunder who was still sparring with himself as Amadeus and Claudius came walking by with Jesseabelle  they stopped and looked at his axe handle "can I help you?" he said putting away the axe.
 
They both fall to the ground laughing "you got a dick for the handle!" said Claudius    I say thank you cousin for making this weapon but it's still effective. "yeah in fucking yourself!!" said Amadeus  Thunder now annoyed "ok tell you what if you can hold this axe and give at one least swing you can goat me all you want but if  you fail you shut up about the dildo axe. Deal?' they all shake hands Thunder lays the axe down "ok Amadeus you go first." Amadeus tries to lift it as his twin giggles at him  "your a homo you playing with a dildo" Amadeus can't lift it after 5 min he gives up the only reason I can't was you were laughing at me!" Claudius now tries but the same thing happens "ha told you if you get trained you might be able to move it."
 
Thunder said pleased "of course I forgot to mention itwas blessed by the goddess so only a select few can carry it"  "you cheated!" they both scoffed as Jesseabelle nodded her head.
 
"Ifyou like I can train you" he said "we'll think about it. "they say going back to the window.
 
Shadow finally has the upper hand of course since Thunder seldom plays PS3  (mainly if its PS2 games with the adaptor) "yeah this is fun!" said Shadow since he  was on the winning team for
once.
 
Lunar looking at the stars think he might of insultedC.T. by saying how he would love to kill off all the gorillasand how they would like to kill off the wolf/fox "look if I offended you I'm....sorry but that's the way it is long,long ago we were at peace but something happened not sure what but it did of course that doesn'taffect the fact why I think that way I do things would be differentif I was living back then."
 
"I see I never judged you for that I hate certain things
too and not just Hilary Duff she's really a thorn in my side the way I was treated Karma has been good to  me besides I've learneda lot form you back in Sylvrante."
 
"ha the only thingI did back there was protect you for getting  killed or tossed away in some dungeon"
 
"Pffft you know I can teleport away but thanks anyway."
 
Just then a huge comet appears Lunar get down!" C.T.  quickly tackles Lunar to the other side as a comet passes by but this
was no ordinarycomet it was a heartless ship!
 
"Get off me!" Lunar scoffed as she quickly touched the side of his goggles as a head set and radar appeared "Molly we got trouble!" Lunar yelled "those are ships of some kind not comets how do I know that because comets don't fire at you!"  Insidethe ship it's shaking Ashleycan barelyhold on "Mommy I'm scared!" “so am I dear but we have to be brave." Molly said assuringher daughter everythingwill be ok.
 
Sonicand Shadowquickly transformedinto super form and teleported out Ashley realizedthat she has to counter act thesethingsas they appear. Tails and Cosmo quickly load the cannons core with a Chaos diamond."fire manna canon!" scoffed Tails as Cosmo looked at him
"Sorryhad to say that."  Thunder and the twins all clinging to Jesseabelle. Asshe was flyingback and forth.
 
Ashley now has the upper hand "how bout  a game of chicken!" she quicklydid loop-de-loop  KnockingTails and Cosmo out of the cannon luckilyfor them they could fly.
 
"Ashley you chodahead!" scoffed Tails "sorry people" Ashleyfired the first missilescausingsomeship to blow up on contact see you in hell!Sheshouted laughinglikea maniac. well that wasn't called for.” Molly stated
 
Weneed to help them said Thunder as he pulled out a space helmet and put it on Jesseabelle  Chaos Control! they all exit and are headingto the front of the lines Dad looks like you need some help said
Thunder. yeah you too!said the twins. Wellyour rights don'tjust standtherego forward andkick ass! scoffed C.T.  
 
Thunder lead thetwins the back and tossed his axe hittingone ship  causingit to lose control and crash Dayus Claude distract the other ships if you can lure them to me isI can finish them off they nod and Fly off as Lunar blast one with his gatlinggun.
 
Chaos Blast roared Shadowas he blasted severalof them away. Sonicgets cocky andstarts homingattackingthem left andrightof course he gets blasted on by one of them andalmost falls out of the arealucky forhim C.T.catcheshim as Violet looks on in horror."DAD!!" she screams as tears exit her eyes C.T.flies back to the ship Sonicwas dazed buthisonly injury was his pride  C.T.quickly teleportsback But Sonichas another idea he heads to cannon core and transforms into mega form!! Glowinga bright neon blue he head back tothebattle "now whatcome on all of you!!" Sonicscoffed as the others look at him Ashleynow flyingthe ship head first into anothership the other ship quicklydodges away but crashes into another one as Ashley laughs“you fly like a girl!" Molly annoyed at that remark “what I had to say something.”
 
 
As another Ship appears every ship  flees they are retreating  as Ashley turns it around she  charges  up the cannon and fires it causing a huge explosion.
 
As everyone teleportsinside Violethugging her dad “I'm so glad you safe!” “like I would die on you kiddo.”  Lunar and C.T. now back in normal form. Molly hugging Ashley in the cock pityou were awesome you really kicked ass! She thenkissed her daughter on the cheek “what the fuck is that?”  Ashley points to a buildingstickingout of a planetas well as other planets lined with various  rings of light.
 
“I think were here.”  Just then C.T. and Lunar enter the cock pit “well lets check it out.” Said Lunar as he put his handon Ashley'sshoulder giving her a well earned pat on the back.
 
Next time let me know when you pull a stunt like that so I can post it on www.myspace.com/youcanneverdothathulkhogan.
(that site isn't real BTW)  
 
Ashley flies everyone there. 
 
A/N: the worst is yet to come.