Fire Emblem Fan Fiction / Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ A New World ❯ Sora vs. Lunar Reunion & Revenge ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Miles and Thunder return with 3 new allies of course this make Titania somewhat jealous, L'arachel, everybody else discusses who to save first as Sora and the others examine the book. Merlin sadly opens it.
As Sora jumps in, it's total waist land Sora looks around for any signs of Pooh or anybody but nothing can be seen, as a red fox is eating dirt. The fox looks at him "hey this area is dead, why are you still alive?"
Sora was confused "I'm in a good mood" said the fox "the residents here are now dead so you can stay and watch me eat or scram but if you ever become dead your self let me know." Sora had tears in his eyes "who killed them?" he asked "can't say for certain but try asking the grey Wolf/Fox." Sora left as death appeared scouting the area.
Lunar with Tails and Cosmo talking "well we got one princes they are not interested in." Lunar said proudly as Sonic and Shadow come running by "well we got some more information" said Sonic "you rescue Sleeping Beauty you got to deal with Maleficent" said Shadow
Lunar only smiled "well looks like I'll go solo since Miles and Thunder hogged the fun, besides I feel lick kicking some ass!" he said with pride. As Sora, in 3rd valor form, appeared "You bastard! You heartless bastard!!!" he cried as Lunar looked at him "I think he knows about Winnie the Pooh!" Randy wants to intervene but Goldust stops him. "Well yeah, I killed the bastard I also saved hundreds of lives."
Sora now enraged charges Lunar swinging his both keyblades at him as it bounces off his armor of course lunar just stands there until Sora knocks off his radar breaking it and busing him dead in the mouth causing him to bleed. You motherfucker, you know how much it will cost to repair!!"
Lunar then draws his sword "by the powers of Greyskull I have the power!, I am He-Man!!! I just love saying that" Lunar said as Sonic looked on annoyed "By the power of the Chaos Crystal give me the strength of the Master Emerald" Lunar turned into green powered form as he drew his 2nd sword "ok, so you want to play rough ok!"
As Sora fights for vengeance, he is really out matched Lunar of course out of pity Lunar was holding back as Sora tried to fight back with all his might.
Lunar after awhile was getting bored so he decided to really fight back as he raised the black sword and sliced down breaking on key back in 2. Sora was shocked as he fell back as he summoned another keyblade Lunar grabbed one jumped up and broke it in his jaw hey what are you doing cried Sora as Lunar snatched the last keybladeand tied it in a knot.
Lunar only smiled as he tossed him the green sword "here use this blade." Sora knew it was an act of mercy as he tried to lift it he couldn't Lunar dropped his own as he stood there Sora fell to his knees.
"I won't kill you, but be warned I did the right thing" Sora got up and walked away with a sad expression on his face as Lunar picked up the swords and returned to normal.
Molly and Jo appeared well what's new said Molly well Sora just got his ass kicked said Titania "of course I kidna feel bad for him his own troupe even deflected minus goofy and Donald." she said as she looked at Miles.
"Don't Greil Mercenaries let's move" said Mia as they all haul out Titania and Marcia stay behind. Shadow looks at her smiling "look I know how you feel but trust me it's best this way."
"Of all things we got picked by a mere child I have to admit this boy makes Ike look like Sir Greil" scoffed Shinon as he starts to drink.
"What is with you and my brother?" scoffed Mist "not much,just he always relied on your father of course I was wrong but don't say a word." Shinon said "but you must give the boy credit he does suck dick pretty good." said Gatrie.
Lunar now back to normal as he looks at L'arachel and Amelia "well ladies, looks like you got your works cut out for you." he said with a wide grin, as Ashley appears. "well looks like we got trouble I just got word a young girl was kidnapped not much is know except her name is Penny and she's an orphan." Ashley stated Lunar and Pyro along side my dad should come. "Hmmm" said C.T. "well you in or what?" Miles looked at his mom "go with them they might need back up." Cosmo was honored besides "we could use your healing powers." said Ashley.
 
"All right I'm in but tell me what are Dayeus and Claude doing?" asked Lunar "unless you want to abolish slavery don't ask." Lunar nods his head
 
"Well looks like were going to be real busy" Lunar teleports away again. Then returns "well in Neverland everything is normal."
 
 
Well remember the rescuers well Lunar doesn't really like mice so let's see what happens.