Fire Emblem Fan Fiction / Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ A New World ❯ Young Again ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Lunar returned to the rest Sora with Riku Randy with Goldust of course this was short lived as C.T. Molly and the rest appeared.

"Well we did stop some more heartless but one area were out matched" said Molly Lunar gave her a look "then send Thunder and Miles they seem to handle things." Lunar stated.

As a flash of blue light appeared the fairy godmother appeared and confronted Lunar (you know this is just wrong).

"you coward, fiend, devil!" she scoffed as Sonic, Shadow and Tails appear.

"Hey lady what's the beef? Lunar said "You killed Winnie The Pooh, you killed the gorillas you have no shame your parents are probably ashamed of you!!!" she said now even more enraged.

"Lady my parents are dead I'd advise you not to speak of them in that way." Lunar said now sounding angry.

"Good that way they don't have to see you anymore, the day they died there were finally at peace from you, you caused their death and you being born was a mistake!" she said removing her wand.

Just then Lunar snapped as his eyes glowed red, he let out a loud howl!

"un-oh" said Molly Lunar now ina fit of rage, grabbed the fairy godmother by the throat. "YOU DON'T EVER SPEAK BAD ABOUT MY PARENTS AGAIN!!!!!! I DID WARN YOU NOW YOU WILL DIE!" Lunar raised her up strangling her. as blood left her nose and mouth the grip got tighter "bibbidy bobbity bee a child I want to see!" she said gasping for air as she shot some magic from her wand it hit C.T. but bounced off the onyx and hit Sonic, Shadow and Tails changing them to age "15, ???, and 8" the beam then bounced off them and hit Lunar causing his armor to grow as he shrunk, as he was being transformed into a kid again his final act he removed his hand gin and fired it at close range at the fairy godmother's head killing her on contact. Lunar dropped the gun as he fell back hard a young wolf/fox about 10 years old.

Crying as he couldn't' move the armor weighing him down.

Tails sonic and Shadow looked at each other oh now were kids again my powers are useless! said Tails "this is just great, real great" said Shadow. Sonic was the only one pleased since he could runs faster and has the powers he could only use in his youth.

Molly rushes to Lunar's aid as she tries to remove the vest that is holding him down

C.T. runs to help as well as he looks down the onyx is now shattered. C.T. removes the armor as well as the sword which he can barley lift Lunar now crying in Molly's arms

"can you say were fucked?" said Shadow looking at Tails "Fucked is a strong understate were passed fucked, were beyond fucked were SUPER FUCKED!" Tails blasted out he said fuck X4.

"well looks like, oh dammit, who's in command now I say Molly." said C .T. with some disdain.

Molly looked at him as she comforted Lunar. "don't tell the kids this." Lunar said sniffling. "I won't" C.T. then takes off as Cosmo appear and faints as she sees the trio and faints.

"Why do you want me in charge?" asked Molly with some concern "because you have military training I'm a leader of the different kind duh." C.T. said giving her a look.

Lunar then got up now armorless and powerless look there is a way to reverse this if we rescue Cinderella that might reverse the curse. Sonic stopped when he heard this "whoa hold on there I got my youth back and can kick ass don't rush it!" scoffed Sonic

"No I say go for it" Miles said appearing (well looks like Fire emblem is taking over Yay)

Thunder appeared with Marcia on her pegasus Miles give them a look "first things first were off to Neverland!" said Thunder, of course Thunder realized Cosmo was on the floor and he rushed to her as did Miles "Mom, Mom!!!" Miles said shaking her Thunder grew a stinking plant and rubbed it on her nose causing her rise as Miles embraced her you father and Lunar are kids again she said Miles turned around and saw a younger image of himself and almost fainted as did Thunder.

"Man Violet will flip when she hears this" said Thunder "oh crackers this isn't good" said Marcia Thunder gave her a look "Marcia watch our parents Titania lets bounce." said Miles as he removed his Chaos Emerald "you can never do this Hulk Hogan! Chaos Control!" they all warp to Neverland.

Neverland.....



Claudius now wearing some shorts made of fake fur with matching boots shirtless wearing a 'X' harness with spikes on them holding a drum with 2 large drum sticks Amadeus looks at him, then at a huge ship "well were done now we have to get Hook!"

Of course he smells something and looks at the fat one, he pats him down and finds food on him "why the hell you have that?" Amadeus said "I-I was hungry." ok you like to eat fatty "ok all of you give me 75 push ups while tubby here eats!" the other lost boys do that in protest as 'Tubby' eats.



Later that night Amadeus and Claudius sneak into the quarters the other lost boys have socks filled with soap Claudius sneaks behind 'Tubby' and gags him holding him down while Amadeus and the others start to beat him with soap! All that noise wakes up Ashley and Violet as well as Annabeth and Pyro "lets not" said Violet as she goes back to sleep "something isn't right" said Pyro "fuck it who cares" said Ashley doing the same.

"I'm worried about Amadeus" Annabeth gets out of bed and sneaks over th where the commotion is she sneaks behind a window and watches in horror as Amadeus is beating one lost boy with the others with large socks filled with who know what tears exit her eyes as she leaves sobbing and shocked after a while they all leave as 'tubby' cries in pain "WHY!!!!!" Full Metal Jacket rip...

The following morning Annabeth tell everybody what she saw "that is awful I know they looked up my skirt when I was dangling upside down but I handled it myself, they have gon too far." scoffed Ashley

"I...I love him!" said Annabeth as tears flow from her eyes as everybody is in shock do what you want I am leaving ashley takes off as Thunder, Miles, and Marcia along side a Pegasus appear. "well your on your own" scoffed Ashley "your cousins are drunk with power maybe you can knocks some sense into them!" Miles looks at her "we leave now." he said in a stern way "oh yeah Violet your father is now 15 again don't ask." Violet give him a look.

As a large ship appears inside the lost boys are in the gallows of a Spartan slave ship Claudius beating on the drum as amadeus whips the lost boys making them row. just then everybody appears (Thunder, Miles, Ashley, Violet, Annabeth, Pyro and Marcia)



"Oh your fucking God!" Thunder said Miles draws his sword "what the hell do you think your doing slavery!?!" Miles scoffed they both look at him all innocent but Miles knocks Amadeus down as Claudius gets off the top and confronts him "hey what's the big idea?" he barked.

Miles has his sword at his throat "try me just try me!" said Miles ready Claudius draws his axe as does Amadeus of course there no match for Miles who not only has more exp but swords deflect axes, axes deflect lances and lances deflect swords Amadeus and Claudius were quickly owned with one slash. "I liberate you all run and don't look back of course Capt. Hook is out for revenge." the lost boys stopped as Miles held his sword at them "I should slay you now for slavery, that is very wrong!"



Miles said Ashley did have a few words "they set a trap I was caught in it I had my revenge but they got carried away." she said somewhat defending them "meaning?" "let the wolf/fox alliance handle them." said Ashley as she took off "Violet you coming?" "yes my loyalty is to you" Violet said "Annabeth, Pyro you coming what?"

Annabeth hugged onto Amadeus "no, Amadeus did what no body ever did to me treat me normal." she said "sorry but my sister spoke, I'm staying with her." said Pyro hugging Annabeth Marcia said nothing as did Thunder.



Miles now holds his sword to Amadeus "tell me why I should let you live you disgraced this family, you disrespected the wolf/fox alliance and you really pissed me off. Tears exit his eyes as Annabeth hugs onto him "no if you kill him you have to kill me too!" Miles puts away his sword "very well I decided your punishment Claudius stand next to you brother." Claudius looks on nervous Miles head to Marcia's bag pulls out a news paper and starts hitting them with it what the hell is wrong with you!!! you never enslave people regardless of what they did!!!" Miles finished as the paper was now damaged they both look at him like if they want to fight.



Well your father was transformed into a child and... before he could finish they are attacked as Marcia's pegasus starts neighing out of control.



"easy boy calm down!" she said trying to make r her peg at ease "shit were under attack" said Claudius as he ran inside a cabin and ran out in his gear.



"well looks like your off the hook lets go, Amadeus your in charge!" Miles said as he spun his tails around flying up Thunder holding onto his hands via Sonic III as they fly off Marcia joins them "Marcia be careful they have canons and like arrows they can knock you out of the sky" said Thunder.



"got ya Capt." she said smiling the lost boys dive off the ship as it begins to sink, Amadeus and Claudius slide off on a slab of ice.



"well our plan fails, lets kick some ass!" said Amadeus "no you mean if our plan fails, we kick some ass!" said Claudius.



As they board axes drawn Captain Hook appears Thunder and Miles get ready Thunder removes his bow, Miles his lance as they take on the pirates with ease the 'good' captain starts swinging his metal hand at them "blast these kids!" Miles counters with a low blow knocking the Capt down in pain as the other pirates are out matched and retreat while they can. "Cowards my you be cursed by the sea!!!" Hook scoffed as everybody else leaves "were sorry for what happened" said Claudius. Miles put his hand on his shoulder look about your father he was turned into a kid again so Molly is in charge, also you are joining the mercenaries Amadeus looks at him then Marcia "count us in, dad needs us."

After wards they confront the lost boys sorry we enslaved you" the twins said "sorry we set those traps" the lost boys said they make peace and depart.



after wards they head back to traverse town where Devdan with is Penny doing magic tricks.



Look we need to rescue some one, I've decided to send a group.



Titania, Shinon, Rolf, Mist, Devdan, Gatrie Thunder and Marcia.



all can go the others can come with me I'm taking out Maleficent.



"Jill, Haar, Soren, Reyson, Mia come with me" Miles takes off of course L'Arachel, Amelia and, Rennac are not far behind. "oh my this looks interesting" she said let follow the cute fox and see what's he's doing.




well who goes first Thunder or Miles I say Thunder and see what happens