Fire Emblem Fan Fiction / Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ A New World ❯ Cindrella Uncut ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Thunder walking thur a remote area with the Greil Mercenaries Titania leading the way till they find a fancy house in the county side. “Hey this place is nice” said Gatrie as he checks out the scenery. “Pfft lets just save this broad I have no times for bullshit.” Scoffed Shinon “well looky, looky” said Harr as he sees Cinderella carrign 2 buckets of water. Gatrie takes off his armor as he rushes to her side “hey miss you need some help?” he said being the ladies man “this is going to be fun” said Jill as her Wyvern gave a giggling howl. Haar looked at her funny as Gatrie is takign the water buckets inside the evil step mother comes out bitching “Cinderella the clothes won’t wash them selves!!!” “yes step mother.” She said heading inside as Gatrie put the water down the step mother tried to make on move on him that made him run like hell as the others are laguhing at him.



“Shut up she’s a deamon we have to save her!!!” scoffed Gatrie putting back on his armor. As amessenger appears Jill takes a closer look and finds out what he’s saying



“Your and your daughters are invited to the ball for the royal prince.” As 2 ulgy gilrs appear fighting to meet him “4 please.” The wicked step mother siad “ Well how do we stop them” asked Titania leave it to me smiled Thunder removing the ’dildo axe’ “I knew you would do that” said Mia “ladies lets go to the ball as well” said Mist Titania gives her a look.



“Yeah you can go, leave shinon in charge or me if you like.” Marcia, Mist, Mia Jill, and Titania take off to get some clothes.



Shinon decides to leave Thunder in charge, Gatrie only thinking about Cinderella. Haar doses off like always. Thunder eagerly wait for night time so he can go kick ass. In town the girls get looked at in odd ways since nobody ever seen a woman dressed like mercenares Mist clinging onto Titania’s arm nervous that the way people stare at her.



“Don’t be nervous when were done, people will stare in a good way.” She said reasuring her. Mia and Jill take off into the shop of course the evil stept sister are there as well and a conflict ensues.



Anastasia and Drizella are checking out some fabric as Drizella bumps into Jill (If you must know Chester is out on the back selling crack to blind kids) “hey watch it!“ she scoffed “esecuse me you bumped into me.” Jill countered “is there a problem?” the step mother said “yes this bitch bumped into me and acted like nothing happened!!!” she scoffed “Liar!” Jill yelled “ladies if you must fight please take it out side” said the shop keep.



They all exit ready for a street figth Jill put her fingers in her mouth and whisltled as Cherster came from behind the ally Jill jumpled on him grabbed a lance as was ready to charge as Chester bitch slapped her.



“Aaa that beast touched me!!!” Drizella yelled causing a scene as Jill flew up ready to attack the step mother quickly y knocked her out of the way as Royal Guards appear. Jill flies off Mia looks on as she draws her sword jumping in the air Thunder appears stopping her. “Hey we were here to look good not fight besides why you want to cause problems.” Thunder scoffes as the guards walk away Anastasia left soon as well before it got worst.



“Well since you fucked it up you can be her ride what that’s not fair!” Jill scoffed. Mia then exited in a fancy red gown as she hands Jill some fabric “they started it” said Mia “never mind” said Thunder as he teleports away.

Titania and Mist decided to enter the shop but are more diplomatic as they shop and end up gettign makeovers

Later on that night Thunder outside with a carrage, in the back a merchant bound and gagged “do Wii have a problem?” Thunder asked as the merchant nodded Thunder, Haar and Gatrie are waiting out side as Shinon now passed out and drunk Thunder gives the signals as he gently knocks on the door Anastasia is about open it Thunder kicks it down as the other storm the palce Thunder has his ‘dildo axe’ drawn “all right where is the girl!!!” Thunder demanded as Gatrie and Rolf enter as Cinderella came out dressed in rags socked ot see her step sister on the floor with a strange axe to her throat as the step mother appeared as Gatrie blindly tackled her to the ground Rolf holdign a bow at her as Haar, appeared holding a spear ready to throw it. “Come with me your coach is ready” said Thunder as he hands her a fany gown ice white with fancy shoes. She quicky puts it on as she runs outside to a coach beign pulled by Chester.



“Wel thank you but what about them?” she asked “Haar, Gatrie, Rolf handle them.” Thunder ordered.



As the trio were bound and gagged Thunder stood guard with Rolf and Haar of course Gatrie took off to the ball with the girls.



Thunder just stood there with his arem cordded the ‘didlo axe’ in his hands.

Now on the the Prince’s ball Cinderella a bit surprised that a wyver was her steed.

Mia in a stunning red dress with a long slit black pantyhose and fancy red shoes. Titania in a simple short red dress covering the knees with long tan boots , Mist in a green evening gown Jill in a orange evening gown as they enter, Gatrie quickly put on Tux over his armor and looked like a fool.



As the prince was over come when he saw Cinderella they danced as the others just hung out at the punch bowl, Jill pulled out a flask and spiked it.



Later that night Thunder appeared alogn side Marcia still in her uniform of course people staired but thuner staired back givign ‘crazy eye’ as they danced away of course once the clock stroked 12 nothing happened since the fairy godmother was dead.



Thunse approached the Prince with these words “don’t have her a princess yet there is an evil out after the princesses of the world be advised you may love her and she wil be your queen soon after.” The Prince understood as Thunder and Marica left, it was soon daybreak Shinon now waking up feeling like shit. As everybody was getting ready to leave “well our job is done.” Said Thunder the the evil step sisters are fighting amongst them selves as the evil step mother joins them. They all leave with a smile on their face.