Fire Emblem Fan Fiction / Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ A New World ❯ Growing Up Is Hard To Do ( Chapter 22 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The kids took off with the mercenaries (if you must know they went to sell crack to blind kids)
C.T. back in Traverse Town holding Lunar who is now asleep in his arms (awwwwwww) as Randy appears now returning to reg form his hair is now light brown and his eye are now hazel. Goldust is on his arm as well "I don't know how to reverse this" Randy said as Reyson appeared "but I do." C.T. looked up "well how bird man?" C.T. gently shook Lunar as he woke up "hey your going to get your body back" Lunar was amazed but nervous "will you hold me?" Lunar asked CT nodded as he let Lunar go and transformed into powered form CT them held Lunar in his arms again also holding his hands.
Reyson then sang the song of rebirth as Lunar glowed he started to grow back in his adult form, but something was wrong, Lunar now an adult again looking on a why are you holding me and why am I in your lap?" C.T. lets go and powers down but he isn't a young person anymore he (gasps) an old man "because sonny back in my day holding on to people was normal" CT was now old and grey most of his teeth were gone and he could barely move he was at least 90+ years old.
Lunar gets his gear and armor "well I feel like kicking some ass."
"This is not good I can make you young again but there's a catch it's temporary." Randy said as Goldust nods his head up and down licking his lips.
"Well he doesn't deserve this heal him" Lunar demanded as C.T. looks around "well I knew smoking causes premature aging but hot damn!"
very well Randy goes back into powered form and makes C.T. young again "remember this wont last long use it wisely."

C.T. now annoyed speaks in a British accent "Don't talk to me like a child I played Hamlet at Cambridge!"

"Silence you fool your powered form drains your youth so be careful and you are a child!"

C.T. looks Randy dead in the eyes "say it to my face." Randy reply's "you are my child" Lunar gets between them "ladies, ladies there is plenty of me to go around" they both look at him. Reyson just nods his head as he figures what to do next.
"Well the kids were fighting and I wonder what to say." Reyson said.

"I say this they are so young, so angry damn that rap music!" Randy stated "I say there have conflict issues besides I rather see them beat each other up rather than spread dirty landry all over the place" C.T. said "you're a sick man" Randy said as Goldust nodded his head as his 'yes man'.

Sonic and Tails come rushing by "man that feels good I think I'll stay this way hehehe" Tails replies with a simple "SONIC!" Shadow then appears I have to agree being a teenager again had a huge down side,
but a huge upside as well, you can never do thais Hulk Hogan! Chaos Control!" Shadow jumps up and disappears in a flash of green light. then reappears a few seconds later.
Randy now annoyed "WILL YOU LEAVE HULK HOGAN ALONE!" everyone looks at him and reply's "NO!"
Randy just nods his head as some more heartless appears "guess you got your wish " C.T. said looking at Lunar as he draws his sword.
C.T. removes a 9mm handgun, Randy looks at him, you said use your powers wisely duh!" as they battle the heartless Sora, Donald and Goofy along side RK appear, to aid them of course Sora has to fight with his bair hands since both keyboarders were damaged.

"well I decided to help you I put the past behind me." Sora said and all of a sudden a new keyboarded appeared in his hand. as they fought off the black things.
aaa aaa how do we stop them! said Randy Shadow looked at him "Chaos Control!" they all vanished "that's how."
Sonic now high above everyone Tails flying and holding on to him.
hey let go and find the kids said Sonic as Tails flew off Shadow jumped on Sonics legs as Tails flew off. Well let them be" said Lunar.
Randy looks at Lunar "I have a ship for you but be careful" Lunar turns on his radar


"Star-Kraft I know." Lunar smiled "hey no peeking!" scoffed Randy.
Randy snapped his fingers as large black spaceship appeared with mounted guns one getting gun in the front 2 lasers on each wing and enough fire power to destroy a planet, the back has 4 engines the cockpit is clear with red tinted windows the throttle is a steering wheel with various buttons on it, the landing gear is not there instead an anti gravity platform that keeps it hovering without the use of power.

"This ship is so easy to fly a wyvern wyvern could do it" C.T. gives him look "well I know where to find a wyvern" said C.T. looking cocky you want a giant flying lizard to fly that?" Lunar said looking dumb "would you rather have a crack head fly your ship?" said Goldust nodding his head pft said Randy "why must I be surrounded by idiots!" he then looks at Lunar snarling "except you Lunar" Lunar stops and nods but Goldust is now pouting "Suck it up!" he scoffed as Jill and Haar along side their wyverns, Thunder Miles and Ashley in tow marcia with the twins the other mercenaries took off.

"well we made it, wait a min dad you look older I heard you were a child again!" said Claudius shocked as he embraced his dad. Amadeus does the same "get a room you 3" randy scoffed as Lunar looked at him and winked "how bout you and me." that made Goldust jealous as he was about to attack Lunar Lunar raised his lips exposing his fangs as he snarled Goldust quickly backs away "I made Sliver my bitch time to make Gold" Anna and Pyr appeared along side Ashley & Violet her arms wrapped around both of them. Making Claudius semi jealous.

"Claudius no time to let your emotions get the best of you!" Lunar scoffed as Claudius gives him look Ashley lets the hedge-cats go as she wraps her arms around him, Lunar now annoyed "get a room you" 2 as he tosses his son a bottle o liquor and some condoms. They take off so does Anna and Amadeus,. Jill and Haar just look at each other "well Jill my girl mind if I use?" Chester said Lunar .
As Chester sticks his long tongue out Goldust does the same making Randy jealous C.T. looks at him "somebody's insecure." Randy gives him a hard look "Silence!" he scoffed "you want him to fly that?" Jill said shocked "what is that thing" Randy said confused as he looked at Chester "that is a wyvern you fool!" scoffed Violet "don't speak to me that way child!" scoffed Randy as Goldust nods his head "C.T. now annoyed don't talk to her that way boy!" barks back C.T.
"All right that enough ladies no more fighting" said Haar everyone said "SHUT UP HAAR!!"

Chester and Clyde play 'rock paper sisors' Chester won as randy pulled out a space helmet Chester snatched it from him as he removed a pair of aviator sunglasses and put them on he flies up and jumps in the cock pit turning on the gattling gun firing at Randy C.T. jumps in the way and gets shot up 'you crazy lizard you trying to get us killed!!!" Chester shrugs as saying 'my bad' as randy helps C.T. up so more heartless appear "oh snaps this is not good!" said Randy looking on as Goldust nodded his head "amateurs" said Lunar as he morphed into powered form "time to show them who's boss! By the powers of Grey skull I have the power! I am He-man!" everybody looks at him by the power of th Chaos Crystal and the Master Emerald give me strength!" Lunar's uniform becomes green as he raises his hand "we need Diablon power now!" the ground started to shake and open up as Diablon started to rise from the ground as Lunar jumped up and entered the giant robot "Tron Bonne can kiss my wolf/fox ass!"

Randy quickly transformed into powered form again, C.T. quickly teleports away risking becoming old again "all right time to show them the power of G.U.N." Lunar controlling the robot in a 'Power Ranger' fashion the 'Star-Kraft' being plotted by Chester who is shooting the gattling gun laughing like a maniac any you say dragons can't fly" Randy says looking forward "WYVERN!" scoffed Violet as Tails come in on the Tornado II Sonic and Shadow on each wing blasting every black creature they see.

this is real fun said Lunar as the heartless retreat a huge heartless appeared "great this is fun" said Lunar "Sora close the keyhole now!" barked Riku as Chester blasted the main gun destroying it instantly Chest got out of the Star-Kraft as it landed as Riku and Sora kissed "well we stopped them now but when they return they will be pissed off." Randy stated "I say we go forward and kick their ass!" said C.T.

"well now your talking" said Lunar

OYFG CT lost his powers well if he usesm them he’ll grow olde why crazy why!!!