Fire Emblem Fan Fiction / Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ A New World ❯ Sora's Quest ( Chapter 23 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sora and Riku kissing Donald and Goofy looked on annoyed Donald about to take off when he realized Lunar was behind him. Donald shocked him with thunder but that pleased Lunar "Thanks for the boost." Lunar said and took off as nobodies appeared they fought them off of course Lunar decided to join the melee and kick some ass.



Of course that was a cake walk for the Disney heroes with Lunar's help.



Of course it was far from over, as Organization XIII Member Demyx

started to appear summoning water of course everybody know (or now knows) water and electricity don't mix "Wolf/Fox Thunder!" Lunar blasted on him at full strength causing him to fry like an egg but since had no heart and was a nobody that only pissed him off.





"Dance water dance!!!" he said as water came at every corner, Sora battled it and it was no cake walk (mmmmm cake) Donald Goofy &

Lunar fought them off but it was fruitless as Blaze appeared and took out the water with ease aaaaaaaaa whhaaaaaaaaa!"! she fire clawed thru the water. Demyx was shocked as his water failed Riku snatched the guitar hands it top Lunar who jumps in the air and smashes it on is head killing him "I got you 2 words for you, you suck!" Lunar said smiling.





As Sora and Riku kiss "get a room" scoffed Donald looking on annoyed. "Blaze where is Silver at?" Lunar said sternly "selling crack to blind kids" she smiled "but to be honest off fighting the heartless with Sonic and Co." she said with pride as Molly and C.T. appear in a flash of light. "well thank you for your help but this is something

I must handle it myself, Donald, Goofy lets go" Sora and the others take off "well what do we do now?" asked Molly we play the waiting game he'll be back." Lunar said with a cold look in his eyes. "where do you think he went off to?" she asked Lunar lighted up "to sell crack to blind kids" he said chuckling C.T. lifted her up so she could smack Luna upside the head "hey what was that for??" he scoffed.

Sora, Donald, Goofy and Riku keep walking on to who knows where.



"oh shit we forgot the king!" said Sora as Donald and Goofy looked on in utter shock "he can take care of him self" said Riku and he wraps his arm around him.



"well lets rescue the last princess since the others are safe and 2 have been captured." said Soar looking on worried as Riku wraps his arm around him as he goes in for a kiss. ( I am So evil making Sora gay, I think he is).



"well lets go!" said Goofy as Pete appeared "hehehe well looks like you punks need to be taught a lesson!" Pete said laughing "the only one who need to be taught a lesson is you!" Soar scoffed back "oh yeah you couldn't even save Pooh Bear you let a cousin attack him and destroy 100 acre wood hehehe!! Soar went into a fit of rage as Lunar appeared "Pete I just realized you were at fault! You set it up you got winnie the Pooh killed you told him to talk Kennedy into not getting Castro!!! now you die!"



"And if I did now what? hehehe!!" Pete said as he gaspsed for air Lunar removing his sword "feel the pain..." he stabs him again "of JFK" he stabs him a third time "as you burn in hell." Pete falls down dead. as Sora and the others take off looking for Maleficent as raven appears and revives him as he gets up he takes off sulking "I'm really hate that mutt." Sora reaches the castle and finds Princess Aurora asleep sora and Riku look at each other "we need a prince where the hell do we find a prince?" Sora said looking dumb



Reyson appeared flying the the window "I the Prince of the Heron clan I should work" Just then Maleficent appears "well done child you think you can stop the heartless? you thing you can save one more princess? try me!" as she turned into a dragon "oh no!!" yelled Sora "Oh crap!" said Donald "Oh Gwash!" yelled Goofy "Shit" said Riku as they prepare to fight.



Reyson grabs Aurora and flies the fuck out of there. as Maleficent starts to breath fire everywhere the 4 heroes begin to battle the dragon and dodge the flames at the same time.



"How do we stop her?" said Sora as he tried to defeat her once and for all.



As they keep fighting Lunar appears in a green uniform "room for one more?" as he draws 2 swords and aids them Maleficent breaths fire in him but nothing happens.



As a ton of heartless and nobodies appear "Sora you people can handle the heartless and nobodies I'll deal with the dragon!!" Sora and the others now fight the heartless and nobodies destroying them as Lunar raises the green sword "see you in hell!" and stabs the dragon in the heart as she screams out in pain she falls down dying as bloods seep thru the wound Lunar removes the sword and returns to normal as Reyson appears and kisses the princess she awakes. "I thought only her true love can awake her?" said Riku well since the fairy godmother was killed a kiss from a prince can reyson said as he takes off Aurora now awake "thank you but 2 of the princesses are still missing!" she said "look you 4 can handle the rescue I have things to handle" Lunar jumps out of the window and flies off Reyson not too far behind.



"well looks like were off to save the princesses." said Sora "wait we need to train lets head to the Hercules cup." said Goofy.



lets go ever one takes off to train. when they arrive at eh Olympic Coliseum they see Thunder standing there with his 'Dildo Axe' alongside Marcia Thunder won the first match and is ready for the next as Phil gets Sora ready "well you lost the title of JR heroes it goes to them" Phil points to Thunder and Marcia Miles and Titania leave with a silver trophy "good job you were the better man or hedge-rabbit" they then shake hands Miles and Titania take off. "Did you hold back?" said Titania "fuck no sometimes I win sometimes he wins" Mile said holding up the trophy proud of his achievement. Hercules now tired and worn out Thunder and Marcia take off "well I'm...tired so I can't train you now but you may enter the training ground and train." Sora and Co do so taking off....



well next Ch a new ally is chosen to aid the others who is it you'll just have to read and find out if you cant read find some one that can.