Fire Emblem Fan Fiction / Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ A New World ❯ Lunar & Mia Sparring Partners ( Chapter 28 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Mia just standing there swinging her sword around since everybody else took off to fight the heartless she figured this is no easy foe and she needed to train as she did, Lunar appeared from the shadows.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaa!" she screamed "you startled me!!" she barked Lunar only grinned "sorry I'm not a wolf/fox in sheep's clothing" he said making her somewhat smile.



"Look out!!" Mia pushed Lunar out of the way as a 'fat bandit' appeared Mia began to fight it off "Pfffffffft this is like stealing 'candy' from a baby, and that fine by me." Lunar raised his fist and "Fox Wind!" the 'fat bandit' vanished Mia looked at him with a shocked look Lunar only smiled as he removed his armor "what are you doing?" Lunar removed his radar "you want a spar?, your looking for your eternal rival so I'm here don't worry I won't 'hold back' I fight fare."

Lunar then puts down his sword and removes a slim sword "shall we." Mia draws her sword and attacks Lunar dodges, Lunar attacks Mia dodges, there equally matched (only Lunar doesn't have the 'black sword or armor blessed by the goddess.) after an hour Mia jumped in the air holding out her sword knocking Lunar back Lunar gets up and fur from his stomach and chest falls off as his pink skin is exposed Lunar starts to blush. Mia has a look of shock on her face that quickly turns to a giggle Lunar puts only his shirt back on "well I wanted a hair cut not a shave" Lunar said being positive "sorry if I hurt you." Mia said "you didn't hurt my your didn't even hurt my pride of course you swing a sword like a girl" Mia crossed her arms giving him a look "I am a girl you nitwit!" as she turned red Lunar only smiled "I know, shall we continue?" they go back to sword fighting Lunar now has the upper hand as Mia falls back Lunar's extends his tail so she doesn't fall as they are fighting.



Jill appears and watches them holding Florina in her arms on top of Chester as he tows her Pegasus. she looks on as Lunar quickly disarms Mia.



Mia just stands there as he rushes to Florina he removes a heal unit (gotta love these things) and smashes it over her in his hands. she woke up in Jill's arms as she looked up she saw Lunar who gave a wide grin slowly. she was quite nervous and scared as she embraced Jill "your welcome" and he left Mia now holding Lunar's 'black sword' Lunar was shocked a human holding that sword let alone someone who doesn't know much of the goddess. as she swings it Lunar can barely dodge it "hot damn, only 2 people have ever wielded that and the other one was the goddess herself!" Lunar said shocked "well un I really train myself hard I guess heh." Mia said blushing

"well I guess I can train you as well as be your eternal rival since my boys are learning the axe by the time they master it you'll be finished and I can train them."



Amadeus and Claudius appear along side Ashley and Violet "what the fuck!?!" barked Claudius as he saw part of his dad's bare chest now bald "oh my fucking God!" Claudius scoffed "Oh your fucking God!" scoffed Amadeus "boys what's the big idea I'm training so should you." everybody takes off as Lunar and Mia go back to sparring of course they had to stop because some heartless appeared and they had to go tag team. "aw man what is with these thing?!" Mia protested "they want your heart if you have a strong heart they come in numbers like sheep to the slaughter" the duo easily over came the heartless with ease.





As Sora and Co appear. "Lunar!!" Sora yelled Lunar turns around "we need to stop XIII!!" Lunar looks at them "you mean XII" "you were the one who killed Demyx?" Sora said shocked "yes I plan to kill the rest too along side the Greil Mercenaries"



"un Mr. wolf/fox are we going to finish training or what?" Mia said confused "yes we continue" by the power of the Master Emerald give me thy sword! and by the powers of grey skull I am He-Man!!" the green sword appeared in his hand as they push each other back Sora and Co take off (they went to sell crack to blind kids).



Mia falls back lunar holds his sword at her throat "un-oh" puts it away and helps her up. "good match we should do it again some time." mia smiles as she puts away her sword handing back Lunar's black sword sword. "well guess its up to us now" said Lunar as Sonic Tails and Shadow appear all grown up. "were back and ready to kick ass." said Tails, as Sonic and Shadow give him a dirty look "what were no longer fucking kids so we can fucking cuss all we want."



Lunar just smiles as a large figured woman grabs tails by the ear and drags him off as she begins to washes his mouth with soap "don't do it." said Sonic "fox Thunder!" he blasted her good "he did it' said Shadow.



"well that's all good but still C.T. is powerless and its all your fault!" scoffed Sonic pointing to Lunar "how is it my fault?" Lunar said defensively "because you touch your self at night" said Shadow smiling as Lunar choke slammed him.



well if you must know how they got their bodies back they wished opon a star and pissed off Geppetto. "You bastards!!!" Geppetto appeared holding a wooden puppet "I wanted a real boy and you took him from me!!!" Mia looked at him "un I got to go" Mia left Lunar draws his sword "there's an orphanage around go there" Geppetto storms off.



"well that's that but I kinda feel bad we stole his wish" said Sonic "hey wait a min how come your fully grown" "you fool Reyson helped me while you were off doing who knows what."



they all take off to regroup next Ch supports