Fire Emblem Fan Fiction / Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ A New World ❯ a Gundam & a Hedge-Rabbit ( Chapter 30 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Thunder walking around Marcia took off to fight off some flying heartless so he was half pleased half worried, when a large Gundam appeared "Oh my fucking God!" was the first words to come out of his mouth as a guy about C.T.'s age maybe older appeared (Sean from Love @ first site) came out of the Gundam dressed in a purple uniform he looks at Thunder "where is Randy I'm going to kill him use my powers to bring him back and kill him again!"Thunder was now confused as he looked at him "un I'm not sure but your in a world over powered with darkness you should wait a while be fore killing him, why do you want to kill him?"The guy looks at him "because that fool said selling crack to blind kids is 'wrong' and he made a fool out of me and the Federation!"Thunder just give him a look of 'you must be crazy' "look just tell him Sean is looking for him thanks"Sean gets back into the Gundam ans flies off."Ok that was odd!" Thunder said just standing there his arms crossed. As a pink light appeared and Peach teleported out in an black blouse and pink overalls holding a fake red Chaos Emerald as she falls back "never again" she said as Thunder rushed towardher "PEACH!!!!!" he yelled as he lifted her up "come on girl don't do this!" as he held her hand and started to give her some of his energy she opened her crimson eyes as she embraced him "oh Thunder" *sniff*she was about to cry "don't be a baby you almost killed yourself getting here." "Mother" Peach said Thunder was confused "It was Mother's idea to bail she was hoping you would bail too." "pffft me bail yeah right" scoffed Thunder as they embrace Marcia appeared readying her spear in a jealous rage she throws it Peach throws a Chaos Spear destroying it "This is my sister you idiot!" Thunder scoffed not a heartless!!" (he knows but he wont say) Marcia starts to blush "oh horse meat!" he said looking stupid as Ashley and Violet appear along side Annabeth, Pyro and the twins. of course when they see peach the first thing they all say isViolet: OhAshley: myAmadeus: fuckingClaudius: God! Annabeth: oh yourPyro: fucking God!"This is my sister you fools" Thunder scoffed as her wrapped his arm around her "we know" that hissed Ashley Peach gave her a look as Marcia wraps her arms around here "I finally have a baby sister yay!!" Marcia squeezes her to the point where she can't breath "Chaos Spear!" Peach throws a bit of energy out causing her to let go.as Miles and Titania appear Peach is shocked to see Miles with a much older woman "Oh my motherfucking God!!" Thunder quickly wraps his hand around her mouth and whispers 'shut up I'll give you the details later' the min Miles sees her the first thing he says is "MOTHERFUCKER!!!" Peach gives him a look "Miles that's no way how to talk to a young lady!" Titania goes to her defense "young lady my ass, she and the rest bailed on us!" Miles scoffed "yeah to sell crack to blind kids!" Thunder smiled Peach now looked sad, of course Violet came to her defense sort of "hey its not her fault her mother is a peace loving rabbit!" "yeah too bad she sells crack to blind kids!" Thunder said falling down laughing as Peach stomped him but fell back "what the fuck?!" she scoffed getting up "ha ha I got armor blessed by the goddess and you don't because you bailed on us."Titania smacked Thunder upside the head "don't make fun of your sister!" this is just fucking great 2 sisters and an overbearing mother!" Titania was about to smack him again but he caught her hand. Marcia wrapped her arms around everybody "were a family again!!" Now onto sean's side (he's probably going to sell crack to blind kids)Sean meanwhile was flying around "I know that son-of-a-bitch is here somewhere."C.T. alongside Tony and Randy as well as Lunar too."so you want Goldust back huh?'' said Tony "Silence! he is not my love Elanoiva is" he scoffed "awwww your making me jealous" said Lunar "your sick, you know that, your sick!!" Randy now pissed "hey leave him alone he's my bitch!!" C.T. said with a twisted look on his face. "Oh could you stop!" Randy scoffed again "man y' all are gay why did I even bother"said Tony "because saving the universe is what we do best" said Lunar. what the fuck is that said C.T. as the Gundam appeared "oh my fucking God!" said Tony "Oh your fucking God!" said Lunar "Oh could you both stop!" scoffed Randy As the Gundam landed Sean exited "you!" sean hissed as he was about to bum rush Randy C.T. got in the way as they stare eye to eye ready to attack "ladies, ladies there plenty of me to go around randy and sean both say in unison "shut up! Crazy!" Tony just smirked "now I know your gay!" " you wish I was gay" said C.T. "hell I wish I was gay." Randy gave him a look "you got problems." "ok what's the beef?" said Lunar "This asshole told the federation selling crack to blind kids is 'wrong' !!" scoffed sean "This asshole wants to sell crack to blind kids to fund his whatever!!!!" yelled Randy "War fund duh!" Lunar then swallows his pride "I'd never thought I'd say this but Randy your right I killed some one who sold crack to blind kids!" Sean was shocked then what do you except me to do to get the war funds?" "kidnap a royal family member that's what and get a huge ransom" said C.T. "your sir are an idiot!" scoffed Sean Lunar nods his head 'yes' as everybody else appears (you know who) "well we need a new plan" said Annabeth "well split up we take Hollow Bastian!" said Lunar removing his chaos emerald "you... can never do this Hulk Hogan! Chaos Control!" Lunar teleports off leaving the other there pondering.