Fire Emblem Fan Fiction / Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ A New World ❯ Lost & Found ( Chapter 36 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Not much after their bout in Halloween town as Claudius rode his steed charging at every heartless he could "ha take that you bastards!" he scoffed as a 'fat bandit fell' and disappeared...

As Ashley appeared wielding a lance "well I figured you could use my help" she said winking. "Pffft I'm a Great Knight! you just a recruit!" he scoffed "well give me time them please..." she said smiling at him as he helped her on his horse... (A/N: yes he can fly but in this case he's a great knight so why bother)

"so what are you doing?" Claudius said as Ashley kissed him on the lips "well I was thinking about some girl stuff watch a movie bring Annabeth and Violet.." Ashley stated "What about peach?" Claudius stated she's off with her 'family' besides since when does she watch fairytales anyway?" she said kissing him as a dumbfounded look appears on his face your on your own sister as she gets off his horse he quickly runs off like a bat outta hell..... Ashley just stand there holding her hips giving a dirty look "lame ass!" she hissed.

As Violet and Annabeth appear arm 'n' arm. "What's wrong you seemed pissed at someone or something you mind tell me what happened?" said a concerned Annabeth...

"Claudius is being a dick!" she scoffed Violet rolls her eyes to the side "I figured that much.." the purple hedgehog said...

"What do you mean?" said Ashley now getting involved...

"Well when we were little did you ever see them ready story books even once or see their parents read to them?" Violet stated.

"No" said Ashley almost feeling dumb.. "well the Wolf/Fox alliance seldom reads that crap unless there involved in rescuing a princess.."

Violet said causing Ashley to feel very stupid...

As she removed a remote and a door opened to the gummi ship.. *sniff* *sniff* a strange sound is heard "what the hell, who's crying?" said Violet looking at Ashley then at Annabeth who both give her a confused look...

"The bushes" Ashley said turning on her red radar.... "here take this" she hands Violet the lance she hands it to Annabeth she just holds it looking dumb....

Ashley gets in closes removing the ears she stripped form the lost boy...

*Sniff* *sniff* the cries are getting louder... as Ashley sees a young kitten grey and white similar to Claudius and Lunar wearing blue overalls and white shirt (I know he'll get jealous but now's not the time) ashley gets on her knees as she reaches over to him "what's wrong honey?" she said in a warm loving manner "I *sniff* lost my mom *sniff*" Ashley lifted him up slowly "what's your name?"

"P-p-Pete *sniff*" "Well I'm Ashley me and my friends are going to help find your mom ok.." Pete nodded...

As she exits holding they child in one arm her barrette in the other...

"well looks like were on a search and find mission now!" said Violet "look it's too dark besides holding a fire with your hands is not a good idea" said Ashley.. "I agree" said Annabeth.. "why don't we take the Star-Kraft?" said Violet as Annabeth gave her a look well 1) that thing is super fast and we can't find anybody 2) most likely it will scare this poor child and a wyvern well who knows were Jill or Haar are at.." Annabeth stated "wait a min a wyvern are you crazy!" said Violet... "Well I don't know any other way besides what about Thunder?"

"NO WAY!" yelled Ashley "Marcia might want to tag a long and if that other Pegasus Knight appears we'll be in an air fight or at least trying to break it up!" Pete was about to cry again as Ashley comforted him "shhhhh sorry for yelling but my friends here can't think straight because they're trying to figure a way how to find you mom" as Annabeth give him a closer look "Oh my God I remember him he and his family were our neighbors!" Annabeth said shocked.... "look we can figure that out now lets head back to the gummie ship!" stated Violet as they take off.

As they enter the ship Ashley put down Pete but he clings to her leg "well looks like you just made C.T. and Lunar grandfathers" Violet said laughing ! Ashley gave her a dirty look as she head to sit on a couch lifting up Pete holding him in her arms. as Annabeth and Violet sit on each side..

"I know for a fact Claudius will get jealous so I need you 2 to help me take care of him.." Ashley said with a worried look as Pete looked at her "are you my new mommy?" Ashley was shocked and taken aback "un, I don't know what to say but you can stay with us until we find her tell us what really happened..."\

Ashley wanted to decline but felt so bad for him at suck a young age she couldn't say no or yes..

well our home was attacked so me and my mommy fled into this portal and landed ina new area Mommy put me down to find some food but was taken by some people in all black *sniff* *sniff* " Pete was about to cry as Ashley kissed his head "Organization XIII! those bastards will pay!" as she clenched her fist it began to glow...

Violet looked on "Violet let us spar if I can level up I can become a solder then a halberdier!"

Violet looks on "well I guess but wait" Violet looks at Pete "this poor child is hungry! maybe Lunar has some monkey meat left over" "You're sick how you say that he killed them, or at least most of them I'm sure there a store around here" "wait can this ship create food?" "well it may not be the best but it's wort a shot" said Ashley.

"Computer bowl of poorige and warm milk please Ashley said 'poorige and warm milk ready' Pete wolfed it down pretty quick "more please" Ashley only smiled as she repeated herself of course after 7 times he fell asleep in her arms as Claudius walked in..

Claudius gave her a look as he crossed his arms giving a faint growl "grrrrr" Claudius "this is not the time this poor child has no one if you could help us please do it" Ashley gets up placing Pete in Violet's arms as she gets up to start kissing on him he still has a dirty look on his face as he removes some items 4 Vulnerary and 2 lances "attack me" said Claudius ashley has a shocked look on her face "what?" "trust me." she hits him with a lance nothing happens to Claudius as Ashley starts to glow recruit = solider "now your ready come back at level 10" Claudius takes off.

Ashley has a look on her face " well let us prepare our selves we rest now computer bottle of vodka please" a bottle appear in her hand as she takes a swig.

Annabeth looks at her "take one and then blow trust me on that" Annabeth does and she can now spit fire "sweet!"

"well I'm going to sleep it's been along day night people" she lifts Pete up lies ont eh couch and puts him on top as she wraps one are around him..

Violet and Annabeth just look at each other.

Violet gets a blanket put it in them and kisses them both on the cheek as they take off.

"well now what?" said Annabeth "we find out as much about heartless and Organization XIII!" said Violet as she looked around "well this can't be good I sense the spirits of dead apes who died a violent death" Annabeth said closing her eyes "LUNAR!" screamed Violet as birds flew away and wild animals ran off...

"well I say we get Jill or Haar..." "Jessabelle!!" shouted Violet as she came with an idea "jesse who?" said Annabeth now confused..

The wyvern, Lunar Thunder and Miles use said Violet as she removes a head piece and contacts Thunder hey look if your not with your 'family' getting killed I - I mean we need Jessabelle!! what do you mean what for *sigh* well you can tell the console general to kiss my ass! ok than at noon tomorrow we meet up and try not to do anything stupid ok! Violet out" Violet put it away "well that's settled" said Violet "lets bounce, this place is creepy" said Annabeth...

As they take off.. Annabeth wonders when they find his mother what will happen what is the outcome

With those 2 gone and Pete resting in Ashley's arms...

Violet and Annabeth enter town on foot Jill is scolding Haar for dozing off on the battel filed again Randy is yelling at Sean as Sean is yelling at Randy C.T. is with Molly cleaning a shotgun.. they take off knowing that the 4 that are fighting well they best not get involved...

the next day they find Ashley gone only Pete who just woke up and the blanket are left "Typical of her, oh well she'll be back" said Violet.. Pete now fully awake heads outside in search of Ashley of course she's lying under a tree on her stomach her legs up and crossed as her arms are holding up her chin as she's reading a book her lance is next to a tree.. Pete quietly approaches her jumping on her back climbing over her as he is upside down on her forehead hen quickly kisses her on the lips before he falls on the book "hey you" she said smiling as he gets on her knees and lifts him up. "what you doing?" she puts him down "I'm figuring how to stop those people who took your mom , sadly one of them was made not by choice I'll take him down at once!" Pete had a sign of joy on his docile face "will you avenge my father as well?" Pete said "sure just tell me who killed him and me and some friends will handle it" Ashley said reassuring him "a fat man with a large mustache its grey and he's mean!" Pete said getting angry "now, now sweaty getting mad wont help but I will.." Ashley was very determined to help this young child

Tears exited his eyes as she hugged him..





As she gets up she takes him by the hand grabs her lance as Violet and Annabeth appear "well we got it!" said Violet as a flash of light appeared Thunder on Jessebelle appeared "your hedge-rabbit in shining armor has arrived!" as he jumps down "well good luck ladies" as he sees Pete "and try not to get shot at by arrows or any of that magic crap" Annabeth looks at him what about this lost child?" "I figured as much" he hands Pete a blue back pack filled with stuff "you can never do this Hulk Hogan! Chaos Control!" and leaves...



Well I'll fly her besides how hard can it be said Ashley putting back on the cat ears and winking. as she jumped on she hold out her hand pete takes it as she's on the large flying lizard as Pete sit on her lap Jessabelle lets out a loud howl they fly off "well now what?" said Violet as Ashley lands "well this is easy, besides how are you going to fly around anyway?"



we were up all night but we made this Violet pushes a button on the remote as a hot air balloons made of banana leaves and various skins appear Ashley is about to laugh but only smiles as she flies off "well good luck with that"





A/N: well not much to say here next Ch has some conflict in the sky and new allies jon the fray...