Fire Emblem Fan Fiction / Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ A New World ❯ Lady Jill To The Rescue ( Chapter 37 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Violet and Annabeth are in the 'hot air balloon' (call it what you want) as Ashley and Pete are in the air with Jesseabelle "wow this is stranger but I like it I never rode a dragon before!" Pete said being happy "no dear this is called a wyvern, dragons are bigger and can breath fire." Ashley said as they go higher..

Soon enough Violet and Annabeth are next to them "WELL HOW'S THE WEATHER UP THERE?" Shouted Violet "IT'S LOOKING GOOD ON OUR END!" Ashley said as a series of flying heartless and the Jolly Roger appear "OH SHIT!!" screamed Violet as Ashley sees it too "DAMMIT!!" she scoffed as Pete clings to her "I'm scared!" Pete said nervously "so am I" said Ashley clinging to him..

"Well were fucked..." said Annabeth as she moves to the side dodging cannonball fire

Onboard the Jolly Roger captain Hook and crew are readying the attack "well looks like you out of luck my dear!" he said giving a sadistic look "oh dear Captain" said Smee as he seems them dodge the cannon balls "dammit why wont they hold still!" he scoffed

Of course their dodging does pay off as none other than Jill along side Joanna appear "hey assholes suck on this!" as she throws a hand axe at the heartless knocking one out as several more appear. Joanna jumps into the hot air balloon "hey people, I may not know about arrows but I got this!" she removes the 'super dagon' as it goes FPS

She starts shooting at he heartless causing them to fall out of the sky

Ashley flies over getting off Jesseabelle with Pete in her arms Annabeth look over him I'll handle hook on my own ashley got on her knee and kissed Pete "be strong for me" as she gets up she wipes away a few tears and flies over the the ship "well she'll get killed! Jill lets bounce!" said Joanna as she reloads.

"Be.. careful" said Pete as Annabeth holds onto him.

Ashley lands on deck lance ready as she fights off various pirates atop the wyvern Jesseabelle as Joanna lands hard getting up quickly she uses her melee attack on everyone in site as Captain Hook appears armed with his new robotic hand as the fingers are out they fire misses at her she quickly dodges as Jill throws an axe smashing the hand "NO!! you bitch I'll make you suffer!" he scoffed putting on his hook.

Ashley jumps off the wyvern removing a master seal "now it's time to show you WHAT I'M MADE OF!" as she becomes a halberdier in her own right she has the advantage since she has the lance and hook has the sword.. Smee however tries to sneak up on her with a pistol she counters and get shot in the arm! "ow dammit!' she hissed with one arm gone she has no choice but to fight one arm (to be honest it's a 'fair fight')

As she fights one armed Chester grabs Smee and tosses him over board as Jill dismounts and draws the sacred blade Ragnell "with this holy sword I cat thee down to hell!" Jill scoffed as he attacks Hook Ashley quickly removes a heal unit to hear herself but is briefly wakened as Jill easily takes out the captain "haaa-haa it's over!" "no it just begun!" as the ship it self turns into a huge heartless monster brown in color with 2 antennas shooting thunder at will and spitting water as the remaining pirates dive off Ashley and Jill get to th wyvern's and fly off ready for an ariel fight.. as they take out the monster it's now shooting thunder as Jill narrowly dodges it...

"Shit!" scoffed Jill as Joanna starts throwing grenades at it "un I think you just pissing it off" said Annabeth "well you got any other ideas?" scoffed Joanna "toss them in the air I'll throw" said Annabeth...

As Joanna does Annabeth catches them and tosses them into the mouth that's causes an explosion as a large welt appears Jill attacks it as does ashley as Joanna keeps shooting at the heartless.. spewing from him mouth..

"Shit!" scoffed Joanna as Violet turns to her "out of ammo right?" all I got is this she pulls out a smart bomb dropping the 'Super Dragon' as Annabeth raises it and tosses it into the monster mouth nothing happens as they look at Joanna "ok now were fucked." she said sheepishly..

"Wait I know" said Ashley I arm the bomb Jill attack the throat "but that's suicide!" scoffed Jill Ashley puts her hand on her shoulder " were like a big sister to me this short time look after the others for me.." tears flow from Jill's eyes as she throws the axe in the monsters throat causing it to open it's mouth Ashley jumps inside holding down her skirt as she lands in some dark matter she gets up dusting her self off tears exit her eyes..

"Pete, Mother, Father please forgive me" as she wiped them away she sees the bomb well see you in hell when I get there she pulls out the pin Jill quickly flies away as does Jesseabelle.. as a huge explosion appears causing the monster to blow up Violet can only what as the monster disappears tears start to flow as pete clenches to her sobbing as well annabeth look on as well saddened by their loss *sniff* she's gone huh *sniff* said Pete...

All they do is watch as a reg light appears Ashley is hovering over badly wounded

"haaa haaaa!! what are you crying for? I'm not dead yet, I made a promise the great warrior Ashley rose from the depths of hell to slay these monsters!" she said..

A cut is on her left cheek a gash above her forehead her hair now covered in blood as is one side of her face a bullet wound is re opened as blood seeps form her arm her left leg has a nasty cut above the knee she is clenching her stomach where nasty scar is going to develop as her hand hold a deep gash and blood is seeping everywhere..

She falls to her knees hissing pain.. Jill looks shocked "b-but how?!" Ashley looks at her one eye closed as she raises a thumb up as Pete is hugging on the her.. he removes a Vulnerary and gives it to her that heals some what bu t she's still weak Jill with Jesseabelle in tow flies back to the base as fast as Chester can take her Mist we need your aid bring your staff!!!" Mist appears along side Rolf "un let me get my horse" she says shocked "no time hop on!" ordered Jill Mist kissed Rolf and does as she's told.

as the 2 are flying as fast as he can take them "well where's the fire?" asked Mist Jill points down to where the remains of the heartless are sinking to the bottom of the ocean "oh" said Mist looking stupid

Meanwhile the hot air balloon lands on a remote island but Jill finds it with ease..

Ashley walking around Pete as her eyes now covered in blood as she look down at him smiling Mist appears raising her staff and heals her all of a sudden, the bleeding has stopped and her wounds are healed.. but her clothes are covered in blood..

as Violet looks at her "are you crazy?! You almost got yourself killed!!" Annabeth looks at her too nodding her head "I would expect this from Thunder but not you" she said..

"now tell me how did you survive this?" said Joanna "Yeah I fought you were dead" said Jill Ashley now blushing "well un, I too the back door and well, unn I guess I used this" she removes a chaos emerald...

they all looked shocked "you bitch!" scoffed Violet "you should of warned us about that crazy stunt!!" "well I figured you need me well I'm off I need anew out fit and bath so does Pete" Ashley and Pete take off.. Mist just stands there with a dirty look in her face "Thunder and Miles those pricks!" she scoffed "hey Miles might be a complete dick but he saved Chester's life!!" Jill said in his defense.. "were we going?" said Pete "to a special shop."

as they enter Anna looks shocked oh my what you need is some elixir as she shows her some prices "HOW MUCH?!" Ashley almost has a heart attack Pete shows her a silver card and that lowers the price much to Anna's dismay "gee thanks guess I owe you a dinner" she said kissing him on his cheek "you have a wash room or bath house?" Ashley said getting new gear and a full guard.. "make a left and you'll be there.." Ashley first bathes pete and put on new clothes after wards Pete exits and Ashley tosses away her old bloody clothes and exits...

This time she looks like she can and will kick ass dressed in a tight demin short skirt an orange cloth wrapped around her waist with a tail wrapped around her dropping from her waist to her legs with ribbon also in the back, short boots with full shin guards on, also orange armor on the sides of her hip and upper torso, pink thigh high stocking.. a great lance in hand and a black helmet on her head as she removed it she winked.. the last part is a bell collar wrapped aroun her neck..

"let bounce..." she said taking off "hee-hee-hee buh bye!" as they leave they find Jill and Mist now arguing the other 3 are just standing there watching..

Mist: Well so what if you had sex with Miles what gives him the right to bully on Rolf?!



Jill: well if he used a weapon of fairness like say an axe or a sword I would stick up for him!!



"Should we stop them?" said Pete confused "no, unless they throw punches..." said Violet





Ashley turns to Mist thanks for the help I took care of Miles myself, as for Thunder just flash him that will keep him busy for a while she said winking as Mist started to blush



Jill just stands there confused as the 3 with Pete take off.



"well our boyfriends are probably off fighting off the heartless" said Violet as Ashley gave a look... "you guys go on ahead I have date" Annabeth and Violet look at each other shrug and take off...



As the 'two' go han din hand to some fancy Italian restaurant outdoors of course on one end Lady and Tramp are together another table you can only see 2 people and their menus covering their faces (Claudius & Amadeus) as 'the two' sit down Pete sits in her lap as Mario appears "Mama-mia!!" he says shocked Ashley looks up giving him a dirty look..



"give me a chicken sandwich a large bowl of spaghetti and 3 large steaks med-rare oh and a bottle of wine!! oh and some milk"



Claudius look over with a sinister look on his face "ohhh you're getting jealous" his twin said... Claudius only growls as large bowl of spaghetti appears and they dig in of course as they slurp it in one strand is caught between them as they both tug and pull growing at each other... of course as Ashley helps Pete with his food and downing the steaks and guzzling the wine down Amadeus and Claudius still growl and fight over the noodle.. "gee you eat too much" said Pete as ashley nearly finished the bowl of spaghetti "well if you knew how much blood I lost you would eat the same amount.. she said of course Claudius no annoyed lets the noodle slip as Marcia appears 'hmm she's trying to make me jealous I can do the same' Amadeus gives him a look as Claudius gives Marcia a nod "hey come join us!" Claudius said annoying his brother "my you much sweeter than you brother!" Marcia said sitting next to Claudius....



Ashley now annoyed at Claudius' immature nature ignores it as she pays for the food and leaves..



"Dammit she knows she's better than that fuck!" everyone turns to him the only 2 that aren't shocked are Amadeus and Marcia...



"well I is off" said Amadeus playfully whacking his brother on the back....



Claudius just gives him the 'look' "well I must help her I know where she's going" Claudius said "can I come too please" Marcia begged Claudius gave her a funny look I guess (gee no wonder she can't have anybody)


Ashley and Pete arrive near a fort "we rest her I still need to get the plans on how to invade those bastards!" "that means you'll find mommy?!" Pete said happily as Ashley gon on her knee taking his hand putting her pinky with his "I pinky swear it"



well the next Ch is semi bitter sweet.. nuff said