Fire Emblem Fan Fiction / Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ A New World ❯ Molly's Quest Neverland III ( Chapter 44 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Molly dressed up in a blue sailor schoolgirl out fit exits the shop as Gatrie, Shadow and Rolf appear Joanna appears way later on...
As she undoes her hair and puts it in 2 pig tails looking some what 'cute'
Ashley appears with C.T. who is now semi buzzed "well have fun beating up orphans" C.T. said as Ashley gave him a much deserved smack upside the head... of course Rolf was wondering what was going to happened if he was confronted...
"Relax if you want I'll strike em with my lance" said Gatrie all proud Shadow just nodded his head "Mom be care-ful" said Ashley "and return my outfit!" Molly smiled at that remark as C.T. pulls out a bottle of vodka downs it then smashes it against a wall "here now you got a weapon too!" he said taking off to get more drink... "well were off" said Shadow "Chaos Control!"
They all arrive in a remote area, Rolf all nervous clings to Molly..
"Relax and go ahead" she said in a warm loving manner...
of course Rolf goes ahead and "waaaaaaaaaa!!!!" he falls into a pit "Rolf!" shouted Molly as she got on her knees to look down "are you ok?" she said all worried "whaaaaa!!!!!! whaaaaaaa!!!!" Gatrie rushes but is quite slow with that armor on *huff* *huff* "I'm making it"
Shadow and Joanna look at each other then go as well "those bastards!" cried Rolf "get me out of here, so I can shoot those bastards!!" "Well I have to say the only thing damaged is his pride" Said Molly
Shadow teleport down and removes him Molly helps dust him off...
"Well be on guard there set traps and Rolf gets first strike" said Molly as Shadow looks on grinning he walks ahead and gets caught in a net as does Gatrie "drat" scoffed Gatrie as they both struggle Joanna can't help but laugh until Shadow unleashes a "Chaos Blast!" they fall out hard Gatrie on top of Shadow, Shadow pushes him off Gatrie still on the ground "help I've fallen and I can't get up!!!" he said kicking and swinging as Shadow helped him up.. "Silly boys" said Joanna as she narrowly dodges an arrow "Play Time has ended!!" Joanna said now pissed off Molly now being careful "ok now we have to be on guard" she said sternly..
"Ashley!!!" scoffed Shadow "this is your fault!" he scoffed as Molly was going to confront him she stepped on a trap and was covered in red and blue paint Molly was pissed off now "OK you little brats I'm totally pissed off now!!!" she scoffed as she got her foot stuck in another trap this time she was hanging from a tree upside down as she was holding her skirt up everybody was still able see her white panties with blue stars on them with blue lace around the edges "stop looking you perverts and get me down!!!" she scoffed now turning red Rolf aims his arrow and fires freeing her but she lands on Shadow now covering him in paint "there won't be a third!!" Shadow scoffed as he wipes the paint off as best he can...
Molly now irate "that's it now we strike!" Rolf readies another arrow as the lost boys appear, Rolf fires at Slightly hitting him on impact not killing him "dammit he's still alive" the other boys flees in terror as Shadow and Molly give chase hey wait up scoffed gatrie as he sees slightly on the floor in pain "Next one goes in yo ass!!" yelled Rolf as he was ready to fire another one
"hold we get information first then we kick his ass!!" said Joanna as Gatrie and Rolf look on annoyed
Joanna grabs him by the ear and twist it wit full strength "so you think shooting arrows and a setting traps is funny?! Ashley was right.."
Slightly screamed in pain "you better start or else I'll rip you motherfucking ear off!!" Joanna scoffed as she removed a PS9 "ok ,ok I'll talk please it's hurt!!! it hurts!!!" he cried...
Across neverland they remaining lost boys were still fleeing "Peters not coming back we have to deal with it!" said Toodles Curly wanted to slap him but they were fleeing for their lives and couldn't "he'll come back so with Tinker Bell!!" Curly said panting of course Toodles trips on a log and gets left behind Molly and Shadow soon catch up Shadow grabs him, now crying "so did you lay a snare trap or paint?" Molly said Toodles scared as they tears keep flowing "paint" *sniff* "Ok Shadow you know what to do" Shadow locks him in a full nelson and Molly kicks him in the privates causing him to cry out in pain as she punches him in the stomach ok lets leave him for Gatrie they continue to pursue the remaining lost boys Gatrie eventually finds him lying there coughing and crying "hmmmm what would Joann do?" Gatrie thinks out loud
"oh what the hell" Gatrie starts kicking him around like a ball "hey this is fun!" he said causing Toodles more pain and degrading him at the same time...
Molly now using rage as energy as she catches the twins in a blind tackle..
"Ok who set the snare traps!!" she scoffed now fully enraged... the twins both scared and sobbing point at each other "Ok looks like double the punishment double the pain!" Shadow and Joanna appear next along side Rolf "Ok let's give this to Rolf!"
Molly said wiping off some of the paint "ok this should be fun" Rolf said pleased ready to beat them senseless.. just then Gatrie appears huffing and puffing "save...him...for..me!" as he gets the other twin and starts to 'ruff him up'
"ok that's that only 2 more left.."
Shadow looks on with some disdain "maybe Ashley could handle this herself" he said looking at Molly "what?" she said looking at him like he's crazy..
"unn nothing but you look like you were in a paint fight... he-hehee" Shadow says sounding sheepishly scratching the back of his head "you're a dick" said Molly annoyed Shadow quickly countered with "I'd rather be a dick that a tree hugging pussy or a shit filled asshole!" Molly now looks dumb as Gatrie has one twin in a choke hold as his nose bleeds "if Devdan finds out he'll be really pissed off..." said Gatrie "no he'll be super pissed" said Shadow well what are we waiting for we still have 2 left...
Nibs and Curly still fleeing and scared now know there comrades fell and can't stop to grieve
"Wait why are we running said Nibs as he stops I'll take them on my self!" he said getting brave "well good luck I'm leaving!" Curly said running off tears in his eyes ready to morn his 'last' friend, not too long Molly and everybody in tow appear.
Nibbs draw a wooden sword "I'm not running I'm not afraid of you, any of you!"
Molly still wiping away the paint form her face "well you should be!" as everything goes slow Molly raises her fist and slowly punches Nibbs in the face knocking out several teeth as she punches him again this time hitting the cheek again and again after she stops Nibbs falls to the ground sobbing and bleeding. Curly now tired and panting heavily can't even stop to cry as she sits on a log gatrie appears out of nowhere and punches him dead in the back causing him to scream in pain..
"Well that is that.." Gatrie leaves to greet the others as the heartless appear one by one Molly now shocked "oh fuck now what!" She said readying her morpher "we fight" said Shadow..
as every one gets ready to fight off the heartless Ashley along side Claudius appear..
"hey mom looks like you need some back up!!" Ashley said winking as she puts on her helmet...
as she sees Nibbs lying on the floor bleeding "gee you must of really pissed my mom off.." she says as Molly Transforms in powered form they seem to have the upper hand as Gatrie is unaffected by them Joanna Looks up and sees the moon shaped into a heart and a beam being shot at it "well now we know where there coming from" said Molly as she is ready to confront who ever is up there "Mom wait it's a trap!" yelled Ashley Molly stopped just them the heartless all left they lost boys hearts were gone and they were out cold nothing could be done.. "lets go back to base mission completed"
Molly said almost saddened...
As they head back to base Ashley puts her hand on her moms shoulder "what happened?" she said with concern Molly looks at her and says not a word..
Gatrie looks at her and says "give her some space, if you were there you'd understand"
Claudius remains silent Ashley is shocked as she sees her mom walk alone until...
C.T. appears drunk and stumbling laughing like a maniac holding a bottle of gray goose "hahahahaah you should see what Lunar did just get me another nother bottle of vodka and a blow torch then we can go and kick there counsel generals ass!!" Molly just walks on CT tosses the bottles to tend to his wife as he wraps his arm around her "what happened?" "Nothing." she walks on as he stands there looking dumb he passes out
Molly heads into a shower removing all of her clothes bit by bit as she removers her pig tails tears start to flow as she turns on the waters paint and a little blood run down the drain....
25 min later Molly is drying off as she puts on a long white t-shirt an new paid of pink panties with laces around them and some long spandex shorts as she puts her hair back in pig tails puts on some black shoes with simple white socks as she exits Ashley is waiting for her Ashley wraps her arms around her mother "tell me what happened" *sniff* Molly began to cry in Ashley's arms "w- well *sniff* they set traps I was humiliated *sniff* you ever been hanging upside down and your panties exposes!!" Molly now enraged as Ashley comforts her "I know how you feel they did it to me and Annabeth.." *sniff* but that's not all *sniff* after I took them down they heartless came and stole their hearts!!! *sniff*"
"Mom that's not your fault! it was bound to happened regardless"
Ashley was being a kind daughter there for her mother Molly looks up as Ashley wipes away the tears from her moms face look "lets get back to the others ok" "what about your father?" Molly said now semi cheered up oh he's fine Lunar comes by also drunk as he gets on all 4's and howls at the moon C.T. is in the back ground out cold still..
"the ships!" Molly said cheerfully "You mean the Star Kraft!?" "how bout it you and me mother and daughter we take it to the skies!"
of course they small mother daughter bonding was short lives as a pigtailed cleric and a cheery thief appeared "Matthew you klutz look where we are!" "Serra come on you convinced us to travel into this portal and now were lost!"
Molly and Ashley both look dumbfounded "Jill!" they say in Unisom as they take off to let the 2 argue they Find Haar giving a speech Jill and Miles are next to him
We're dicks! [Surprise from audience] We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And King Mickey and his court ... are pussies. And Organization XIII... are assholes. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks - also - fuck - assholes... assholes who just wanna shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole... is a dick... with some balls. The problem with dicks is, sometimes they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate...And it takes a pussy to show 'em that. But sometimes, pussies get so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are only an inch and half away from assholes. [music of awe] I don't know much in this crazy, crazy world, but I do know: If we don't fuck - those - assholes, we're going to have our dicks and our pussies [music hesitates] all covered in shit!
 
 
The audience cheers!! Titania just nods her head Thunder just looks at Miles as if he's crazy they rush to Jill "well 2 more form some world you might know about" Jill just looks puzzled "I doubt it, you should ask Florina or Amelia" Jill said with semi concern "you wanna come with?" Ashley said all eager "well only if you don't get yourself killed" Molly turns to Ashley "tell me what happened" Ashley now has a confused look on her face "well unn I was almost killed" Molly shocked pushes the hair back to reveal a scar "ok let me guess suicide mission or just plain reckless" "Relax she knew what she was doing!" Jill said defending her, just then L'arachel and Amelia appeared "Just great" Jill muttered "well I hear some people from my world came, come let us greet our friends!!" Florina appears very nervous "unn I-is it ok if I join you?" Ashley gently wrapped her arm around Florina "sure thing but don't mind the men, they are just like Haar said dicks!" Ashley said winking..
"unn a-alright" Jill kept to herself 'Thunder where the hell are you I need you dammit!' as the 6 took off Thunder looks at Titania "mother is it all right if I join them?" " Thunder asked "go ahead dear, but try not to act like a dick please..." hey people wait up! Thunder jumped in the air and teleported away.. Leaving Miles and her to 'bond'
 
Serra and Matthew were still arguing "well a good girl like me, getting caught in a place like this, Matthew you'll protect a good sweet little girl like me right?"
"Oh great why oh why did I enter this portal good girl my ass!"
"My you don't have to be so vulgar and rude I except this from Dart but not you Matthew!"
 
"Aww shut the fuck up!" Matthew scoffed Serra was hurt and offended  she was a bit to cry as well....
 
Well I see things turned out well Molly said as Claudius tugged at her shirt like a small child "Ms. Molly you know about me and Ashley right?" "let me guess you're dating right?" she said enjoying the conflict between Serra and Matthew  Claudius was stunned but paid no mind as he Hugged Molly  pleasing Ashley somewhat...
 
"unn serra right?" Florina said all nervous "omigosh! Florina it's you you know where your sisters are or lady Lyndis is?" Serra said all eager as Thunder teleported out of nowhere and landed on Serra  "hey watch it you what are you anyway?"
 
Serra scoffed Thunder gets up boasting proudly "I'm Thunder! Thunder the Hedge-Rabbit!" Thunder realized that he could act a fool or a total dick so he acts just that way...
 
sorry bout the landing hope I didn't break my axe!" he removes proudly the 'dildo' axe.. "ewwww what is that?" Serra scoffed as she hid her face into Mathew's shoulder..
 
"the 'dildo' axe blessed by the goddess herself" Thunder said as he held onto the dick shaped handle rubbing it up and down like he was jacking it off...
 
L'arachel and Amelia were shocked but after the last stint they both just stood and watched nothing happened....
 
"ok that is wrong" said Matthew  "I agree" said Molly Ashley and Claudius just stare looking dumb...
 
"well let's set off Thunder stop playing with that dick and get Jill Haar and Marcia were flying" Molly said sternly..  Thunder puts it away as he passes by Serra he gives her a wink as she turns away in disgust "ewwwww!" of course nothing else happened as mother and daughter head to get the space ships  Thunder realized Miles can fly him also Peach can fly so win/win there...
 
Next Ch the air assault begins