Fire Emblem Fan Fiction / Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ A New World ❯ Home at Last ( Chapter 48 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Everyone who wasn't in Soleanna returned to Station Square mainly Joanna, Thunder, Peach Miles, Thunder, Shadow, Ashley, Molly, Violet and Marcia, Sahara and Pete were with them Amadeus and Claudius took off almost instantly as did Tails and Cosmo the twins went  looking for their mother... of course let them see what happens first mmm'kay...
 
 
Amadeus  not used to being mounted in the city neither was Claudius but they put up with it mainly because it was easier, of course they did get into some conflict with the mounted police since they were in war horses in times of peace... "the library!" Claudius shouted "we can go there!" he said shouting "I guess but what about the horses?" Amadeus said  "well I guess we could leave them out side for a little bit." Claudius said countering his older twin...
 
 
As they head there and dismount  Luna exits wearing a long  autumn theme  dress with brown boot and sky blue turtle neck her long blond hair gently blows in the wind..
 
"Mother!" they say in unisom as they try to rush to her but both trip on each other and the fact their armor is weighing them down she goes to them helping them up "well boys, I see you haven't lost your touch but what's with the get up?" well we were in a new world and these monsters.. Claudius said "no they were heartless, so we had to find a safer way to take care of them" said Amadeus ok we give your mother a huge hug as they do and feel her warm embrace Claudius backs away "if you had to teach why did you smash thru a window?' Luna just laughs   "well Eggman did so I figured do some damage while I can.." Claudius goes back to hugging her....
 
 
"so you find someone?" Luna asks them both.. well I did but Claudius had Ashley but he got jealous over her taking care of an orphan so their relationship is on the rocks! amadeus said giggling "you snitch!" Claudius scoffed Lunar wanted to smack him upside the head but couldn't because she hadn't seen them in so long... she just held them in her arms "well I have to get home you coming or what?" Luna said "yeah but we need a place to store the horses.." said Claudius "WHAT?!" Luna said with shocked look on her face they quickly take off and return on horse back Luna now was surprised "well I guess we could keep them but your on your own with the blankets. she said taking off.. as they ride off into  the sunset...
 
 
Shadow on the other hand with his kids and  Marcia  who decided to leave her world and join them in the future... Well I wonder where your mother is anyway." Shadow said crossing her arms    "unn dad I want to find Gust it's been too long" Peach said taking off...
 
"Well I want to see Angle besides I want her to meet my 'big sister' if that's ok with you dad" Thunder said  "oh who the hell am I kidding, you 2 go ahead ill find Cream on my own!" as he skates off.
 
"Oh boy I wonder who Angle is!" Marcia said all hyped up
 
(A/N Angle is Star's OC I give her 100% credit for using her)
 
 
"oh dammit you got a pegasus that will cause problems unless you can  cross breed them with a horse.." Thunder said "well you can but there's 50/50 chance that they will have wings.." Marcia stated   "well you need some proper getup  me I really don't think you should be prancing around in 2008 dressed like that" Thunder sated annoying Marcia  "well I never! you got something white or even pink?" Thunder just gives her a look " I guess we could stop in a small part but I'd say you sell the gold coin it's worth more than you think." marcia looked puzzled as Thunder hands her some real money "here get some clothes and try not to blow it all in one day!" Marcia flies off "oh great I hate this part! you can never do this Hulk Hogan Chaos Control!" he quickly teleports to her "look your new here I'll be your guide.. and I'd advise you leave that winged horse some place remote and have him conceal his wings.. " Marcia gives him a look   "ok I guess!"
 
 
As they fly to a remote area with a large barn for storing horses it's old and worn but no one claims it    Thunder then realizes "why fly when we can.." "Thunder not again!" cried Marcia  "Chaos Control!" they teleport to a remote area Amadeus and Claudius are all ready there "well I guess we can hold one more maybe 2 more horses right" said Amadeus "you bet" said Peach walking her steed "wait a min I though you were going to see Gust" scoffed Thunder "I was but I didn't feel like taking him with me" Thunder gives her a look again "well come on we have to do some shopping, besides where is Ashley at anyway?" asked Marcia..
 
"Most likely she is on her way here on Jesseabelle." said Thunder who was right on the nose as she landed "hey Claudius we need to talk" she said getting off  Claudius all ready knows what to say "let stay friends, best friends" they then embrace "you're right." as they all take off  their sperate ways
 
Amadeus and Claudius, Peach and Ashley,  Thunder and Marcia...  
 
Within the hour Thunder and Marcia arrive at Emerald  Coast  "well there's a clothing outlet  over there hurry up!" Marcia gives him a a look  as she takes off  Thunder just looks around "man it feels good to be home again." he said loudly as a white fox with light purple hair and purple tip on her tail   in a light purple sweat suite with the word "JUICY" on the bottom wearing pink tank top with the word "BUSTY" on the top   with pink shoes and violet eyes "hey there sexy warrior" she says in a flirtatious  way...
 
"A-Angle! since when do you come to the beach?   Thunder said shocked as he embraces her as they kiss passionately  "since we were children" she said as he gently grabs her fine soft ass as she grabs him by his "gee with all this armor on I bet it's hard to do things" she says "well just avoid the shoulder spikes ok" he says as they now hold hands  Marcia come back in short pink dress with matching shoes and her old clothes in a bag as she sees them love birds her word shatters as it grows black she is crushed and hurt but is afraid of what will happed if Thunder sees her like that she swallows her pride and paid for now..
 
"Hey sis looking not too bad this is Angle my Girlfriend" Thunder says "nice to meet you" Angle says Marcia  smiles faintly  "Thunder I had no idea you had a sister long story ask Marcia" Thunder said..
 
Marcia told them how they first met and pretty much everything...
 
"so you though a dark evil god in the year 646?" Angle said happy  "damn right, me and Miles are best friends so I saved his ass!"
 
"excuse me for a bit " Marcia left
Marcia left she headed to a remote part of the beach where she sat down and hid her face in her knees as she gently sobbed “oh why did I not just go with it, why Thunder why!?”
 
 
Of course as Thunder and Angle were catching up Peach and Gust appeared Thunder gave him a look “well, well you bailed on us what brings you here now?” Thunder said being quite rude “well if you must know it was on Faith since you weren't there last time she went to another world remember?” Countered Gust …
 
Thunder just had a dumb look on his face “well I better go and find Marcia since she is new to this year” that caused Angel to giggle… “Well this is Gust my boyfriend” said Peach Gust just standing there pushing back his bangs in a flirty way “I know we are cousins duh!” Angel said Peach just smiled “well glad you're back” Angle said “tell me why did you teleport there anyway?” Gust asked…
“Well to be honest I wasn't thinking and I was worried about my father and brother I knew they would need me and they did you and faith could h did something of course Ashley almost got killed as did some of us..” Peach said…
 
“Well glad everyone came back alive, too” said Gust.
Thunder meanwhile passes by a guy spray painting over a sign that reads “LIFES A BEACH!' it now reads “LIFES A BITCH!” Thunder find Marcia still sobbing “what's with you girl I did tell you I was dating someone remember?” *sniff* sniff* “waaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!” Marcia was still crying Thunder helps her up and bitch slaps her knocking some sense into her “there now you feel better?” “yeah” she said smiling “thanks.”
 
 
As she and Thunder return to the beach to meet Peach and Gust…
 
 
Ashley on the other hand was scouting the local park looking for her brother and Faith as luck would have it she found them of course she figured to surprised them in her own way “Thomas Zangief-Alexander Falcetta!!! What the hell were you thinking!” she yelled causing him to jump as did Faith “a-Ashley wh-what happened?” Ashley removed her helmet and lifter up her hair “this! This is what they did to me!” She also lifted up her shirt and removed her armor exposing a nasty scar across her stomach… Tom almost fainted Faith just stood there in utter shock Ashley removed her lance “Faith I know what you been thru and I won't stop and relax if there is trouble I'll be there I hope you and Tom will aid me in the next battle “ Ashley said now relaxed as some bikers decide to trash the park causing the people to scream in terror and run like hell “oh great” said Tom standing up Ashley readies her lance “attack! Lets route these asshole!” Faith and Tom follow…
 
Miles was with his parents just relaxing in the Mystic Ruins Just the 3 of them was perfect but Tails did wonder about Sonic and Lunar hoping they weren't going to act stupid “relax dear I'm sure there being very diplomatic..” Cosmo said “if you mean by making his foot the ambassador to someone's ass then how can I?” Tails countered “Mom , Dad lets enjoy this moment while we can ok…” Miles said removing his du-rag exposing his scar as the sunset..
 
Shadow was out looking for Cream who was with Amy and Rouge Knuckles took their kids and Rusty out to scan the city since them main crime fighters were gone Knuckles took over … “hello ladies” Shadow said surprising them
 
Cream was shocked “Shadow you returned!” she said hugging him Amy was now shocked “that means Sonic has returned too!” Rouge gave a smirk “well looks like boys have all the fun” Shadow gives her a look well you chose to bail on me besides there were some a-rab jewels around..” Shadow said smiling Rouge now pouting “of all days I bailed why that one!” she scoffed “well your children are back so be warned” said Shadow as he wrapped his arm around Cream…
 
Cream was worried as Rusty comes running by, then stopping “Shadow?” Shadow turns around slow “yes?” “You came back, I knew you would come back!!!” He said hugging him Shadow was surprised as Cream said “You're making me jealous”
 
 
Of course Violet appeared not to long ago in a long white dress with the slits cut at each leg up to her panty line she was also wearing white pantyhose, she also had on black panties holding out a woo-dao “well so mom what you thin?” Amy almost fainted, Rusty is there to catch her “damn Violet you let it al hang out“ “well I am a sword master,” she said moving her sword back and forth…
 
“Well lets head back home” Cream said Cream and Shadow take off..
 
Later on Violet and Rust along with Amy also take off …
 
Molly with Sahara and Pete decide to head into Soleanna
 
Silver, Blaze and their kids have settled down…
 
Sonic and Lunar were discussing thing with the princess C.T. was out getting Silver a job with the royal guards….
 
“Well were finally settled down said silver now we can start a new!” yes we can said Lunar looking on as Amadeus appeared on a beam of ice “well Annabeth let's head back to my place” Amadeus said happily Annabeth looks at her parents they nod yes as the 2 take off ..
 
Thunder not too far behind appears in front of them “need a lift? Chaos Control!” they all teleport back….
 
 
“Well I want you to meet my mother she is very kind.” Amadeus said Annabeth was very pleased “yes that would be nice” they both arrive hand `n' hand as they enter Claudius is playing the PS3, Luna is grading papers sipping coffee “Mom I want you to meet Annabeth” Amadeus smiled as Luna got up and gave her a warm loving hug “I heard so much about you from Dayeus welcome to our family!” “What is that your brother is playing?” she asked “oh the Play Station 3, get Pyro over here and we can tag team!” Thunder appears with Pyro next “well Luna you need help with that work?” sure you can take it to the school Thunder teleports away as Pyro looks at the PS3 well guess this is worth a shot as he picks up a controller hey this is pretty light Claudius looks at him “it doesn't vibrate due to motion sensors” Pyro give a long hard look “motion sensors my ass!” he scoffed “oh who is this young man” Luna said turning around “Pyro my brother” “well nice to meet you Pyro“ the four got on playing as Luna takes off…
 
well that's that the ending is not yet though so stay put…