Fire Emblem Fan Fiction ❯ A Hedge-Rabbit's Tails Part I ❯ Thunder's Grief ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The next morning Ashley wakes up her head hurting again only because of her heavy drinking. ( yeah she'll win mother of the year)

As she tends to Anne, feeding her a bottle Thunder gets up and heads out he comes back in grabs a shirt and exits again. Marcia gets up "man he left, well I need to scold him for what he did to Mother!" she scoffed.

"Hey you mind watching her I need to shower and get ready" Ashley stated as she hand Anne to Marcia as she head in the bathroom. Marcia begins to play with her doing some bonding, after 30 min she exits only wearing a towel "well let us get ready were going out besides I need to pay my grandfather a visit." Marcia hands Anne back to Ashley as she heads into her room to change.

After a while she exits in a mint green dress button down with white flowers on it white shoes and socks her hair held back. "well I'm off lock up if you leave." she said as mother & daughter leave.

Marcia realizes that with Thunder and his mother things will get complicated she she pays no mind.

Ashley heads out after leaving Anne with her grandfather she is surprised by an ancient shop so she enters and is greeted by a dark druid like figure who is mumbling. he then removes his hood he is old and grey "well child are you lost?" he said in a gruffy voice Ashley now nervous and shocked "unnn...I..unnn was looking for some research on a place called Tellius" the druid points to a book section as Ashley tip-toes thru the book shelves she sees a few old tomes.

"You be careful with those last guy that used them is no more." he said Ashley looks at them "anima magic they seem harmless" Ashley stated "yeah, well if you blow your head off don't come crying to me." Ashley takes the tomes as well as another book called 'The History of Tellius' she puts the others down a nd opens it as she reads it she is shocked to find out that Titania and Penny were killed with in weeks of each other.

She grabs they books and pays for them "dust in your eye eh, heheheehe!!" "yeah I guess Ashley said wiping away the tears. "That's 100 gold child." Ashley goes into her purse. and hand him a 100 dollar bill "no gold eh you young people are all the same paper or plastic." he bags her thing and she leaves as he laughs all crazy.

Ashley exits as the tears begin to flow again "Penny" she says softly as she tries to cover it up.

After a few min Thunder appears along side Angle. "Hey Ash." Thunder says but his joy now turns to concern as he sits next to her he sees a tear in her eye "what's wrong?" he asks as angle sits next to her as well gently wrapping her arm around her, she hands thunder the book as he reads out loud.

'Titania a proud paladin was ambushed by several bandits in the summer of 655 her last axe broken she died in battle a week later her adopted daughter Penny was also mortally wounded trying to save a helpless priest.' Thunder paused as she grew older he skill weakened but she never choose to give up the only memory she carried was that of her foster son Thunder. little is known about him but he was a crazed warrior.'

Thunder now in total shock, he just sat there. after a few min he goes back to reading.

'Penny a young solder and Titania's adopted daughter was out for revenge but was ambushed and slaughtered almost instantly' Ashley cries in angles arms a she hears the disturbing news Thunder is now in complete and total shock 'mother' he mutters Angle tends to him as well "tell me everything I must know." she said caring but demanding

Thunder still shocked "mother. They killed my mother and sister." Ashley wipes away the tears "there was nothing any of us could do Thunder we all know that." She said.

Thunder just sits there shocked like a arrow pierced his heart.

Angle offers her confront to both of them.

All of a sudden a thick black smoke comes form the ground as a Dark Druid appears. Angle now nervous Ashley with out her armor or weapons is also defenseless Thunder is still shocked and is the only one that can defend them.



"Do not be afraid my children for your loved ones are not yet dead." Ashley now enraged as they tears flow "you best not joke about her I promise I will tear you apart with my bear hands!" she cried as the druid summons some dark matter Thunder quickly gets in the way and is struck. but with no damage. "Ashley let him speak besides a Flux is harmless to me."



The Druid puts away his dark tome you truly care for your friends I see so I give you a peace offering a gem that will help you save the ones you truly love, yet the darkness in you will prevail be warned you travel back in time you may find it harder to return to your own world." The Druid said.





"Fine we'll take that risk then." Thunder said Angel intervenes "don't tell me you're both going to another world again!" Thunder looks at her "no were going back in time again!" Angle looks at him "what do you mean 'we?'" "you get to tag along Ashley get ready I'll take him up on this offer." Thunder said proudly.



The Druid pulls out a black Chaos emerald the 8 and final gem this will give you the ultimate power the ability to travel thru time and other places instantly, the goddess and Chaos hid it because you could alter time itself but you can make amends with your past sins. Thunder takes it "thank you." the Dark Druid vanishes in a poof of smoke Thunder removes his own Chaos Emerald "You can never do this Hulk Hogan! Chaos Control!" The all teleport back to Ashley's place.



Marcia is still there and now she's pissed "THUNDER HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO MOTHER!!!! HAVE YOU NO SHAME YOU'RE COMING WITH ME NOW!!!!!" she screamed "no" Thunder said "we have things to do besides you can look after her anyway." "OOOOOOOOOOOO you're just like my brother, he makes my real mother cry all the time gambling and almost getting himself killed fine get yourself killed then like it matters to me!" Marcia storms off slamming the door.



"Ok that well taken care of." Thunder said as Ashley take off I have to say good bye to my daughter and be *sniff* strong *sniff* as she exits. Angle looks at him with tears in her eyes.



"I know you don't cry so I'll cry for you." as Thunder hugs her she cries in his arms for the fallen. After 20 mins Angle wipes away her tears Thunder looks at her "well I guess you can be a mage for now." as they take off going to a clothing store that deals in ancient clothes.



Thunder knows her fav color so he picks out an outfit.



he gets her a purple cape a sky blue short skirt black boots and a light purple shirt short sleeved with black gloves.





"I feel like I'm 14 again" Angle said blushing. "relax babe here, take these" he hands her back her necklace and the tomes Ashley bought one is Thunder the other is Fire.





Angle looks at them "ok so I read them and cast right?" yeah lets get back before Ashley starts bawling to much Angle smacks him upside the head "hey be nice she is saying good by to her child!" she scoffed.



Thunder just looks at her "ok your now a level 1 mage take this" Thunder gets on one knee "Angle will you marry me?" he offers her a guiding ring "when you reach level 20 use it after wards consider us now engaged angle with tears in her "yes! yes Thunder!" She cried tears of joy.



"Well when Ashley gets back we leave but lets enjoy ourselves." Thunder said getting ready.



A/N: awww how sweet well looks like they return to Crimea after all this time..