Flame Of Recca Fan Fiction / Love Hina Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / El Hazard Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / You're Under Arrest Fan Fiction ❯ Blue Moon's Crystal ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

NOTE: I don't own anything that I didn't make up...

Keywords: (words) - setting

`Words' thoughts

Chapter 1: Opening of Classes

"Misumi!!! We're late!!!" Chie exclaimed from outside the house. Heero looked at Chie as they suddenly heard a loud crash. "She fell... again..." sighed Heero shaking his head as Misumi got out of the house. "Err... sorry guys... I couldn't find my socks... & I sort of tripped over them when I got down the stairs..."Misumi said, trying to look innocent as Chie shoved to her hands her royal blue backpack. "We might be late because of you..." Chie mumbled as they ran towards their school, "Just hope we reach school in time..."

(Tokyo High, a few block away from their house was now full of life once more. Today is the opening of classes & the students are now flooding back to their usual schedules away from all the funs of summer. Our earlier characters are now on their way to school just stopping over at a nearby temple to say a little prayer. After that, they headed on inside the school campus & walked their way through the crowd of students hanging out near the entrance of the school.)

"I missed school!!!" Misumi exclaimed as she, Chie & Heero walked towards the school building. "What are `ya talking about?!" Heero exclaimed with disbelief, "I hate school! The only thing I like about it `Hey...that girl`s cute *wink*' is all these cute ladies here..." "Heero... I can't believe you!" Misumi sighed, putting her hands on her hips and looked at him disapprovingly.

All of a sudden, a tall guy with light brown hair bumped into Misumi.

"Hey!" Misumi exclaimed as she fell, sitting on the ground. "Watch it..." the guy snarled as he quickly walked away. "I'll watch YOU! You....Bastard!"Heero exclaimed, trying to pull away from Chie who was trying to stop Heero from attacking the guy. "Cool it, dude..." Chie said as Heero broke away from him & walked in the School Building. "You okay?" Chie asked as he helped Misumi stand up, "You seemed stunned..." "No... I'm fine... I was just wondering who that guy was..." Misumi sighed, brushing the dust off her clothes, "Anyway, we better go..." "I suppose..." Chie said as he & Misumi walked in to the building.

"Misumi!!!" a young lady with her navy blue her braided behind her back exclaimed once Misumi entered her classroom, "Sit here beside me!" "Ohio Ayame-san..." Misumi said cheerfully, sitting down the empty seat beside Ayame's chair, "Long time no see... Where'd you go last summer?" "We went to Nagasaki... Did you know that I've met so many cute boys out there in the hallway?" Ayame whispered. "How could you think of boys right now?" Misumi said laughing as the teacher entered, "Anyway, talk to you later..."

(Ms. Kitsune Ayumi, the assigned adviser of Section 36, walked in the classroom bringing with her a small fish bowl filled with pieces of paper. She placed the bowl under the table then looked around at the classed & smiled as she introduced herself. She then started checking the attendance of the students. After checking the attendance, she passed to everyone their class schedule.

Monday: Homeroom - 7:30-8:30 (Ms. Kitsune)

Wednesday Science - 8:30-9:30 (Mr. Shigeharu)

Friday English - 10:30-11:30 (Mr. McArthur)

Lunch - 11:30-12:30

Math - 12:30-1:30 (Mr. Shinegawa)

History - 1:30- 2:30 (Mr. Okina)

Recess: - 2:30-3:00

Art/Practical Arts - 3:00-4:00 (Ms. Tamatsu)

Grammar/Japanese - 4:00-5:00 (Ms. Lei)

Dismissal - 5:00

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````

Tuesday: Grammar/Japanese - 7:30-8:30 (Ms. Lei)

Thursday History - 8:30-9:30 (Mr. Okina)

English - 10:30-11:30 (Mr. McArthur)

Lunch - 11:30-12:30

Math - 12:30-1:30 (Mr. Shinegawa)

Science - 1:30- 2:30 (Mr. Shigeharu)

Recess: - 2:30-3:00

Physical Education - 3:00-4:00 (Mr. Yukino/

Physical Education - 4:00-5:00 Ms. Ritsuko)

Dismissal - 5:00

Then she got the bowl from under her desk & placed it on top of her desk in front of the class.)

"Class... What I have here are your study partners...not from this class of course, but from our partner section, Sec.34. You're assigned a new study partner from our partner section every quarter... & right now, you people are given the chance to pick out your 1st quarter study partners..." Ms. Kitsune explained, "Once I called your name, pick a piece of paper & tell me the person written in it. After classes I want each of you to meet up with your study partners who are the people you've picked from the bowl at the library & start introducing yourselves to each other..."

"But ma'am! How would our partners know that they're our study partners?" Ayame asked raising her hand. "We will be informing them, but thank you for the asking about that matter" Ms. Kitsune said softly, "Now does anyone else have a question..." "Ma'am, when should we start tutoring each other?" Misumi asked, politely. "Once you've start introducing yourselves, you can start tutoring each other... but the regular time for tutoring is every Saturday, 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m at the school library..." Ms. Kitsune answered, "Remember that attendance will be checked every Saturday.... Now anymore questions?"

(No one answered, so Ms. Kitsune started to call each of them to pick a piece of paper from the bowl. After calling on the last student, the bell suddenly rang at last & the students started packing up their things. Ms. Kitsune has then left the room which made the students suddenly talk about their study partners rather noisily.)

"Why is everyone suddenly so excited with this thing? For me, it's still just another stupid activity made by this dumb school..." Ayame sighed, "By the way, who did you pick?" "I dunno... someone called Tsukushi Syaoran..." Misumi answered, reading the piece of paper she got. "Never heard of him.... must be a new student..." Ayame said as their Science teacher came in.

(After all their Science & English subjects, Ayame & Misumi walked towards their lockers outside the entrance of their classroom & got the books they needed for the next subjects. Then they walked down the noisy hallway filled with students & teachers going to the school canteen. Once in the canteen, they sat themselves down on a table near the entrance of the canteen & started to eat.)

"It's just the 1st day of class & now look! They're already giving us homework!!!" Ayame exclaimed, sipping her juice, "Why can't they understand for once that we're nnot robots like them?!" "Cool it Ayame..." Misumi said, giggling as she took a bite out of her burger, "It isn't all that bad..." "That's easy for you to say..." Ayame grumbled, "You're the smartest person in the class..." "No I'm not..." Misumi said, blushing as she started eating her apple, "I'm not that smart..." "Speak for yourself... You're even the most popular girl in our batch..."Ayame said, pointing at a group of guys passing by their table, waving at Misumi, "Really Misumi, don't be all that humble..." "Anyway... We still need to go to the Library..." Misumi said, standing from her seat & checking her watch, "We still have to research on Albert Einstein, remember?" "What? Why?" Ayame asked, looking confused. "We've got to pass the essay about him this recess time, remember?" Misumi said, trying to pull Ayame out of her chair. "Oh yeah..."Ayame said, scratching her head as she stood up from her seat, "Can you just do it for me?" "No... Now come on..." Misumi said, dragging Ayame towards the School Library.