Flame Of Recca Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Kits, Cats, and Ryu ❯ Betrayed ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ranma/Recca/Naruto Crossover

Betrayed.

I never knew the degree that one could feel this emotion. A coiling serpent inside my soul, pushing me further and further into the depths of despair. I no longer care about my fiancées, family, or life. My sole focus is escape. I have been betrayed by all those who were dear to me. Me. Ranma Saotome, heir to the Saotome school of Anything Goes Martial Arts and Godslayer. Make that Ruroni Ranma, former heir to the Saotome School of Anything Goes. With my refusal to commit seppuku after the wedding fiasco, after all if one can't even get married without problems one can't be a man amongst men, my moth... Nodoka removed me from the Saotome registry. With no name I had nothing left, my fiancées left me happy to be rid of the obligation, my rivals gloated over my misfortune, and my honor was gone. I was summarily booted from the Tendo house, and turned to the one person who had any compassion for me in their heart. Kuh Lon. You probably thought she was the last person who I could turn to, but do you really think that I would get away with all the insults to her and the training in Amazon secrets if she didn't care at least a little. With Xian Pu's mission to kill or marry Ranma Saotome finished however, the Amazons needed to return to China. She waited just long enough to give me a set of black crystal bracers, and a warning. "Leave as fast as possible, for without a name Japan will be a very hostile place." Then she was gone. This brings me back to now. Standing at the edge of a pier surrounded by a sickly yellow-green aura extending five feet in every direction. Did I mention how I don't care anymore? As I sink farther and farther into depression, My Aura grows larger and larger until I reach the very bottom of my soul. Putting all my gathered Chi into a better than perfect Shi Shi Hadoken I fire it into the sea. This caused a strange effect to occur, as soon as I let go of the energy it ripped a hole in the very fabric of existence and pulled me through. The last thing I remember is seeing another raven haired kid get pulled in halfway down the tunnel, then whiteness.